New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

You and I

Anindita C.
You and I
Summary: A girl (unnamed) has been friends with her best guy friend for what seems like forever. They've shared everything with one another. But then the times come when it seems that she and her best guy friend end up caring for one another as more than just friends, yet when one feels that way, the other doesn't, or the other doesn't know about the feelings. However, this time the girl is longing for him to really like her. Will it be a fairytale ending?

LehaAngel said...
Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:27 am:
I love the was the way the story flows and the mix of things.its realistic and even though it seems very common I think of it as traditional and there are elements brought out in the book that are definitive refreshing

KJ-loveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:16 am:
This seems like a really common story. Boy and girl are best friends, but end up being more... I really wish there was something new.

disney000 said...
Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:13 pm:
I really liked how the beginning flowed with the way that the character was thinking. It really felt real and I'm sure we all can relate to the topic of the book.

leekay said...
Jul. 12, 2012 at 11:28 am:
felt very real, as if i was among someone's inner, personal thoughts.

SonjaRenaeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Really Nice!!! A mix of things that kept me on edge! I loved it :D It would be great if you could check out my work! Any comments or ratings would be very appreciated!!

LBKTD replied...
Dec. 12, 2011 at 3:46 pm :
yeah very suspenseful

samirababy said...
loving it!

applejax replied...
Dec. 6, 2011 at 7:05 pm :
i agree definitely

razorbeam300 said...
I read it and I like it. The dialogue in the phone call was a little confusing, but it was still understandable and felt like a real conversation. I liked this story over all, it felt like I was reading someone's journal and that was cool.

ani70 replied...
Nov. 28, 2011 at 2:51 pm :
haha thank you for your comment! yes, in my recent story, I have definitely worked on the dialogue. can't wait to post my new story. but yeah. thank you!

razorbeam300 said...

RoxSarah said...
pretty good!

ani70 replied...
Nov. 28, 2011 at 2:52 pm :
thank you!

JimmyS456 said...
Nov. 12, 2011 at 10:47 am:
nice job! keep it up

ani70 replied...
Nov. 28, 2011 at 2:53 pm :
thanks I will definitely do that

emily said...
Aug. 23, 2011 at 11:05 am:
really good i like the ending

ani70 replied...
Aug. 25, 2011 at 10:32 am :
glad to know! thank you!

abk_khn said...
good stuff!

ani70 replied...
Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:52 pm :
thank you!

kiwiiiiii said...
nice story!!!!! write more plz