How to fix a dyke | Teen Ink

How to fix a dyke

April 25, 2011
By SadieJayy BRONZE, lamar, Missouri
SadieJayy BRONZE, Lamar, Missouri
4 articles 0 photos 8 comments

Summary:

Heidi was adopted into the Kesler family when she was just two years old.. (Her mother had had a teen pregnancy and gave Heidi up for adoption.. Heidi has never met/talked to her birth parents) Heidi is a very shy, loving, girl who has trouble making friends but no problem keeping them. She comes from a Christian, and homophobic, family who focuses there life around god- which IS NOT unusual in there small town.. Everyone knows everyone and no one can afford to be different if they wanna be liked/accepted. Which is hard for Heidi because she's a [closeted] lesbian. She lives with her mom and dad, has a little brother name Nathaniel, and a pink Pomeranian named Galaxy. She gets bullied when her lesbian secret gets out and soon after finds out just how evil some people are.


Sadie Y.

How to fix a dyke


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 2 comments.


on Jul. 26 2011 at 3:18 am
SadieJayy BRONZE, Lamar, Missouri
4 articles 0 photos 8 comments
Yeah..
It isn't even close to beingfinished, and I have a bit of writers block at this point..
But it'll get better after I get more finished.

on Apr. 26 2011 at 3:41 pm
leaf44 PLATINUM, Rehoboth, Massachusetts
20 articles 0 photos 38 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Truth is stranger than fiction because fiction has to make sense."
"Be careful, or you'll end up in my novel."

That was really good - well written, very discriptive, nice ending.  I just don't really get the plot or point of it - maybe that's just me though.