New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Realistic Fiction > Kristine's Road

Kristine's Road

Jane3
Kristine's Road
Summary: When Kristine Walters is diagnosed with leukemia her world is falling a part. Her parents are mid-way through a divorce, her siblings can't stop bickering and she is overflowing with emotion. The only one who seems to understand her is her older brother Josh, but even he can't fix their families problems. The doctors keep telling her she will pull through, but she doesn't care, she only cares for her family. Will Kristine be okay? Will the family be reunited?

Tags: family

Spellingbeequeen?! said...
May 3, 2011 at 9:05 am:
Congratulations!I always knew you would become a writer - and you will only get better and better!

CJ3838 said...
Jane3- this is a great book! a few editing problems, but nothing that can't be easily fixed. Josh's and Kristine's relationship is heartwarming, and i liked that even though Kristine's world is falling apart, her family's world is being stitched back together. keep writing, and please check out my stuff, comment, i need feedback (: i also liked how you tied together life being like a road and it's twists and turns into the future. keep it up(:

Jane3 replied...
Apr. 24, 2011 at 8:11 pm :
Thank you, so much!!! I would love to check out your work! Thanks for the comment!

Jane3 replied...
Apr. 24, 2011 at 8:14 pm :
What are the names of your works?

CJ3838 replied...
Apr. 26, 2011 at 8:27 pm :
Greyson's Light (which is just an article but i'm thinking about putting up the whole book) , A Dream, Starbucks Summer, The Librarian and Abby's Blood, and there are a few others

Jane3 said...
Apr. 24, 2011 at 10:02 am:
Hi everyone, please rate and read my novel.  It is very short and I hope you enjoy!