Eating My Words | Teen Ink

Eating My Words

April 9, 2011
By pamplemousse93 PLATINUM, State College, Pennsylvania
pamplemousse93 PLATINUM, State College, Pennsylvania
20 articles 1 photo 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday."


Summary:

"Back then, she was Lindsay Herkins, soccer goalie of the year. She was on the road to valedictorian. She was a member of a fabulous trio. She was fun. She was flirty.
Here, she was patient number fifty-five."

Lindsay Herkins develops a severe case of anorexia after getting out of a sexually demanding relationship. She is at a loss as to how she should continue her life. Her best friend won't talk to her. Her new friends expect too much out of her. Lindsay feels like she can't go on until she meets Forrest. Forrest makes her temporarily forget anything bad about her life. He's dangerous. He's exciting. He's a hopeless romantic. With Forrest, Lindsay finally feels hope.
But what happens once a ghost of Lindsay's past comes back? Is she strong enough to fight back? Lindsay must free herself of her eating disorder's grasp so she can finally break free of the pain her past caused her. It's her against the anorexic monster. Who will win the battle?


Kira M.

Eating My Words


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 1 comment.


on Apr. 20 2011 at 9:30 pm
AlyssaAnn BRONZE, State College, Pennsylvania
3 articles 1 photo 3 comments
Sounds like a good idea for a story. And then I saw, we live very close to each other :)