Pinky Promise | Teen Ink

Pinky Promise

By pinkypromise23 PLATINUM, Cranston, Rhode Island
pinkypromise23 PLATINUM, Cranston, Rhode Island

i know that you believe you understand what you think i said, but im not sure you realize that what you heard is not what i meant.

Summary:

12-year-old Katelyn always turns to her 14-year-old half sister, Nickol when there was a problem. But when their mother falls down the stairs and lands in a coma, it sends Katelyn and Nickol to their separate fathers. While Nickol is shipped to her famous father’s home in Hollywood, California, Katelyn is sent to a distant cornfield in The Middle of Nowhere, Texas. Nickol is sure she’ll have a great time, and Katelyn is positive this will be the worst time of her life. But the table’s turn, and both girls are left dizzy and confused.

Sydney L.

Pinky Promise

on Aug. 3 2011 at 11:47 am
WritingLoverForever PLATINUM, Bowling Green, Ohio

It's not about success; it's about significance.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

Wow! One of the characters has my name (katelyn) and it's even spelled the same way! lol

haha well if she was born in 1995 and katelyn in 1997 then nickol IS older by two years....think about it haha...but thanks, this is only chapter one so i hope you read the rest!:)

Azrael BRONZE said...
Azrael BRONZE, Santa Ana, California

"To lie to him was to ruin him..." Schuyler Van Alen on Jack Force from the Blue Bloods Series by Melissa De La Cruz.

wait, if nickol is younger cuz u said she was born in 1995 and katelyn in 1997, how is nickol in ninth grade???im just super curious but i loved ur story great job