June Sixth

Deanna L.
June Sixth
Summary: After eight-year-old Betsy learns that a new kid her age moves into the house across the street, she is thrilled. Afterall, her hometown is very small and lonely during the summer. Although the new kid, Ryan, is hesitant to become her friend at first, the two of them begin a friendship bond that'll last them a lifetime.
As the years drift by, Betsy and Ryan create the simple but lasting memories of their childhood. From their adventures in backcountry to their school days, the two of them learn life's lessons and how to truelly live. Together they experience happiness, adventure, grief, sorrow, and above all, love.

This book has 7 comments. Post your own now!

chloejane said...
Aug. 8, 2012 at 6:02 am
I'm really confused, The first chapter is written in Betseys p.o.v and in the story it says 'They treated Betsey and I like grandchildren' whos I? it might be a stupid question but its confusing.

DeannaL replied...
It's not a stupid question...I actually read back and realized it's a typo haha. It's supposed to say: "They treated Rosy and I..." First chapter is betsy's p.o.v. but the chapters alternate between Ryan's and Betsy's point of view. Thanks for reading!

DeannaL said...
Nice haha. I'm glad you like the title!

ReniseCasseus said...
Jan. 4, 2012 at 10:30 am
i like your title cuz it's on my birthday :D

ani70 said...
Jul. 3, 2011 at 11:03 am

this book just makes me feel good. and i like feeling good. 
great! keep writing.
please check out my book You and I

i hope you like it. and i really like your book! 

DeannaL replied...
Jul. 5, 2011 at 11:43 am

Thanks for reading! I really do appreciate it when people give me feedback on my book. I'm excited to go read your book now!

Secret Admirer143 said...
This book is pretty darn awesome, a book that shows true friendship, the good times and the bad times, happiness and sadness. a fun read, i recommend it