The Social Class Beast

Author's note: Currently I'm still working on this story. I was inspired by Disney's Beauty and the Beast. I...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: Currently I'm still working on this story. I was inspired by Disney's Beauty and the Beast. I thought, what would a beast be in a high school setting. Heres the results.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

Prologue

Thought a poem might set the begining well
How could I love him?

The Social Class Beast

As I watch him across the room at this feast.

His eyes glow red

And his wrists bleed

He’s like a vampire that always needs to feed.

He’s rude

And crude

Wanting people to fear him.

Yet, I love him

The Social Class Beast

As his eyes scan over me

And a smile forms across his face.

Making me feel like I’m in just the right place.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

This book has 272 comments. Post your own now!

VanendraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 24, 2011 at 6:35 am
the new chapter is chapter 2

VanendraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 31, 2011 at 6:39 am
I will add more to chapter 2 soon, right now I'm just busy with my AP classes.

COOLbeans said...
Oct. 11, 2011 at 9:42 am
so..um yeah, youre right next to me ^_^...btw i like your story

Oct. 31, 2011 at 6:40 am
lol thanks bestie!! <3

swimster16 said...
oh really! so its like chosing over which guy? ohhhh this is gonna be a good story!

Oct. 6, 2011 at 6:45 am
yeah but it will be a life or death situation for the guy...kind of...it'll make sense when i post the new chapters ^-^ thank you guys for voting! The Social Class Beast was voted #2 today! thank you all soooo much <3

swimster16 said...
Oh my gosh i love chapter 9!  It gives my shivers when they kiss and she hates it! lol please keep writing a can't wait to see what happenes to her and that dress *wink wink*

Oct. 31, 2011 at 6:35 am
Thanks I'm glad you like it! I'm re-writing some of the chapters though because I thought the story was moving a bit too fast.

Oct. 3, 2011 at 6:58 am
I'm re-writting some chapters. should have them up in two weeks tops <3

Harley A. said...
Omg... this book is amazing!! please keep writing! but i couldt read chapter 12 becasue my computer is stupid -_- lol but anyways it is awesome!

Sept. 26, 2011 at 6:38 am
lol way to blame your computer. i didn't like chapter 12 anyway. I'm going to re-write it and then hopefully your computer will let you read it :)

livethelifeyouwanttolive said...
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS BOOK! Keep writing. You're an amazing writer.

Sept. 26, 2011 at 6:36 am
thanks, new chapters should be posted by next wednesday ^-^

Sept. 15, 2011 at 9:56 am
I'm back in school, so expect more chapters soon :)

seara4u replied...
BUt when!?!?!?!

Sept. 20, 2011 at 8:49 am
about a week :)

AnonymousMouse replied...
Yay! I'm so excited! 

seara4u replied...
YES!!!!            

Oct. 31, 2011 at 6:40 am
new chapter 2 posted

AnonymousMouse said...
I am loving this story!!! I can't wait for the next chapter! 

Sept. 28, 2012 at 7:33 am
posted new chapters ^-^