Home > Novel (Fiction) > Realistic Fiction > SunWorms (Preview)

SunWorms (Preview)

Troy C.
SunWorms (Preview)
Summary:

"It's safer here."

Paul Grey needed a second chance, but nobody would give him the opportunity to prove himself. His life was rough, and was getting worse... how could he try it all over again? His father sends Paul off to a place called SunWorm Academy "Young Lives Rehabilitation Program", where he can finally get the chance he asked for! However, he has to spend his life from where he was now (middle school) until he graduated from their college program, which was way off in the future! He couldn't go back home, nor see his parents during the program. How was he supposed to rehabilitate? Well, luckily, the SunWorms system gets Paul right on his way to becoming a new boy, and into a fresher man... but how smoothly would it go?

The past always has a way of catching up to you; no matter what. Paul can't let go of the things that had happened. They crawl up his spine, whisper into his ears, and reminds him that things might never get better. Paul has to find out things about himself, meanwhile, he has to deal with the person he already is. Luckily, he's got the help of all these new friends to carry him through his crisis.

SunWorms is supposed to be a realistic, emotional, and inspirational tale, about being yourself, and believing in yourself, because those are the things that will lead you to a better life.

This is a preview for a full-length novel that is coming in 2017. Please, stay tuned for more of "SunWorms". I already have over twenty chapters written out, but for now, I thought I'd release the first "Part" of the novel, to get some awareness. I sincerely hope you enjoy this.