Trouble | Teen Ink

Trouble

By Mlau39, LaVista, Nebraska
Mlau39, LaVista, Nebraska

There’s only one thing more scary than being caught by the police, and it’s being caused by your mother. Once mom finds out we’re on for help and you instantly regret what you did. Not because you feel guilty about doing it but you’re going to because now you get to hear hell from the mothership. Today is not a day man I’m I going to be in trouble. We are talking the full shebang. No phone ,or TV, no driving, no friends, and absolutely no allowance. I am completely and utterly screwed beyond compare. No hope of any kind a release for good behavior. My sentence will soon begin so wish me luck world. What type of possibly done to get such a punishment you ask. Well let’s take it back to this morning when I was in cuff to the desk in the police station.
“ Matthew get up school starts in 20 minutes!” Cecelia my twin goody two shoe sister yelled at me as she walked past my door.I love the moon and the sun. Early to bed and throw on a T-shirt and some shorts. I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth and run my fingers through my hair to make it look somewhat decent. The grandma shoes my keys and I make my way downstairs to the kitchen. I grab a granola bar and a bottle of water.
“ Okay stupid and ready to go where are you” I yelled to my sister, she came walking in and she looked gorgeous as always she should go because she spent the last two hours getting ready. She even had time to drop off the girls to elementary school. She’s the kind of early bird gets the worm kind of girl.
“ Stop on the stupid idiot. I’m a straight A student!” She snapped back at me frustrated.
“ Not something to brag about Cecelia people don’t like nerds. You’re lucky you are popular otherwise people wouldn't  talk to you,” I said with a small chuckle.
She rolled her eyes and we got in the car and went off to school. I drop Cecelia off at  the door because she thinks that she’s a princess and has to be pampered and treated like one. I drive to the side  lot of the school and pull into my reserved spot. Turn off the car and grab my bag from the backseat. I see my buddy Josh trying to put a move on a girl. She doesn’t seem very amused by it, she rolls her eyes and walks away .
“ Nice try bud you’ll  get her next time, they always come crawling back. What did you even say to her?” I asked Josh to jump a little bit startled by my appearance. I chuckle as we make our way towards the school.
“I asked her if she was an angle because her body is heavenly. How do you do it Matthew, how do you get all the girl?” He asked me a little frustrated. I just shook my head and chuckled.
“I have a sister you are in the way of them really quickly or you get World War III. Especially with my sisters. Don't worry my young student you will learn,” I said as we arrived at our lockers in the almost empty hall way. People began to disperse from the hallway and get to their classes.The bell ring in the hallway was nearly empty which meant that person starting my least favorite precalculus. Josh said goodbye and started towards his class. I slowly made my way towards my class.
“ Hello Mr. Jones nice and you to decide to show up. I see you didn’t change over the break. Take your see you and get out your note book,” Mr. Henderson said as I walked through the door late like always. I take my seat in the back next to my sisters best friend Jasabell.
“Sorry to inconvenience you Mr. Henderson. Please bore us to sleep like you do every day. No need to wait for me to do that,” I said in response to others like we see the goody two shoes but kisser raised h sorry to inconvenience you Mr. Henderson don’t wait for me. Please were so to sleep like you do every day. No need to wait for me to do that. I said in response causing some other kids to laugh. Other students like Lacey rolled her eyes at me.
I sat down at my seat an he started lecturing about  something to do with calculus. I took out my phone and started to play a game. Masa elk was admiring me and giving me lovey do you eyes. She has had a crush on me since we met in seventh grade.
“Jasabell, you are staring at me again.” I said not working we from my phone.
“what? No I'm not why would I stare at you? You are gross, I was looking at your game.” She said trying to play it off cool
“ OK Jas whatever you say I’ll pay attention don’t bug me.” I said irritated with her in a put my headphones in. The day was dry and long then lunch finally came around my favorite time of the day. I was walking with Josh when I saw my goody two shoes sister in the hall with someone. I’m going to go check it out she never goes to that place.    Hey just because I’m her brother doesn’t mean I don’t care.
“Hey, Josh you go ahead without me I'm gonna go check something out.” I says I walked away towards Cecelia.
“ Cecelia what are you doing?”I asked as I walked closer and I saw her with a guy.
“ Matthew! Nothing just talking.”she said to make kinda nervous, then I saw him.
“Eric you self-centered bastard you talk to my sister ever again I will personally kick your ass!” I said pushing him against the wall enraged. Eric is a big egotistical asshole who goes around tricking and using innocent girls for sex but I am damn well not going to let him do that with my sister.
“  That's lunches and attractive anyways. I can find a different girl to smash that actually looks like a girl.” He said and smirked.
“You stupid son of a b**** you're a dead man! I yelled and started to throw punches at him. The more punches connected more pissed I get. I take him to the ground and keep throwing punches. He struggles under me and I can hear Cecelia crying and trying to stop me. I keep going he’s passed out I just can’t stop. My knuckles are bloody and I feel hands pull me away from him. I don't remember much after that the police cuffed  me they called an ambulance and they rushed Eric out.
“I kid get up with taking you down to the station.” The police officer said to me. I stood up and said nothing and we passed my sister Cecilia and my other two younger sisters. I look away and get to the cop car they take me to the station. They place me in the captains office and cuff me to the desk . Well now you’re all caught up but this is not the end no my mom just showed up and found out the news. I’m being put on probation and under house arrest and I have to work until I can pay off his medical bills.
“Matthew Eric Jones you put a boy in the hospital do you have any idea how much trouble you're in mister!” She yelled at me from across the room.
“ Good luck kid you’re going to need it,”The police officer said well the un-cuffed me and put the ankle bracelet on my ankle. I get up and slowly start to walk towards my mom I knew this was the end if I make it out alive I’ll come back and tell you guys what happened but my chances are not too well on this so wish me luck time to go talk to the mothership I’m so screwed. I had a good run good 17 years see you guys in the afterlife.