Home > Novel (Fiction) > Realistic Fiction > Deadliest Dance

Deadliest Dance

Trinity H.
Deadliest Dance
Summary:

Alo James Peyton Thorn, a quiet boy with a small voice and a big name. He never really opened up to anyone in his life, mostly do to trust issues and his anxiety. For the last 13 years of his life he has never had an actual friend. The closest he's got to a friend is his older brother Marcus, but he's away at university most of the time. Just recently, Alo and his family moved to a little town called Cornfield, right on the corner of the three states Iowa, Missouri, and Illinois. Cornfield’s population; 786, now 790 as him and his mother, brother, and baby sister moved there. He is forced to attend the public school Cornfield High Public. As he attends this school he meets three extraordinary people who will change his life forever. For the best? Probably not. For the worst? Not really. But will these individuals be able to pluck this shy boy from his shell? Little did they know that Alo was keeping big secrets from everyone, one his most embarrassing ones being the reason they moved. Alo James Peyton Thorn, was a ballerina. Embarrassing, I know. But when  his new friends try to dig in his past, they might find out more than they wanted...