Creepy Girl and The Boy | Teen Ink

Creepy Girl and The Boy

By LovelyDeath PLATINUM, Rehoboth, Massachusetts
LovelyDeath PLATINUM, Rehoboth, Massachusetts

"Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice."

Author's note:

This shows what the world has created.

Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift

English

alt
alt

Preferences

There is so much that I have to tell you in such a short about of time, the life that I lived was a harsh one. For devil sent out for my soul a caused the horrid pain that thrived within me.  People are the cause of the death that sweeps the world, the world its self is too much to take they brake. You can only push someone so far before; you kill them not by bloodshed. Monster that you planted inside you grows every day and consumes you.  I know this all too well for the life of me was sucked out be the evil.   Pleasant on the outside, murders in the mind. The law does not imprison those of the murdering mind; there is no proof of their actions.  Even if there is ,its swiped under neither the rug like its nothing but joking around, as if they had no clue of what going on inside there victim.  Sweetness of death takes the life of one to many, there murder is UN knows. T
he salient screams within themselves are never heard they whisper in the dark go UN hears forever. The outcome of the pain that I know so well comes from those that know no one would ever think of. We the quiet ones are the ones that are there victims are soul is dark as the night sky, while are intentions are good. Intentions they are but never good enough for people to see how much we were saving them so much pain ,even though that may be causing more pain on user even the person we are saving from that deadly pain.  Might be the ones that are killing us slowing because the agony that thrashes against you hearts and soul.  All of this is the very being of it the being of my end for as soon as I started to live I started to died, this life has no merry on then quiet ones there is no one that saved her from this curl world it was everyone’s fault that she was slowly dying the monster inside eating her un killing her in the most pain full ways immutable. The one she’s in love with makes it hurts her so bad. People say that she is just so creepy she wears long sleeves blood red lip stick deadly pale skin. With every guy she days her heart beet hoping that he won’t leave her. Spends all her nights with another guy but as it is she treats the entire guy in her bed like she don’t need them. The hall ways are the portals into a different worlds one after another getting worse and worse full of the most cruel pain the is imagible to the human scents one that makes her scars ting the second her goes into the class room, she pulls races threw out the day her throat having a solid lump in it making it so the she’s suffocating threw out the day.

This isn’t what she wanted but it is cards she was dialed weather she like it or not. In a strange messed up way the pain brings her a strange scents of pleasure and it runs threw out her vein that are pulsing with fear of the next day and what will happen to her soul has one more cut heals into another scar . after all of this how she manages to get through every single day of her life there is nothing that can stop her that need she just stabbed into her scared up into skin is just another way to stop the pain for a short while she doesn’t see what she is doing to herself. She swears that this isn’t what she wanted she just doesn’t know how badly she’s getting there is no way she’s going back now, not by herself that ship has sailed a long time ago. In the dark home of a damaged soul all there is, is pain a hurt screams of pain shatter the silence within her head. So long now she’s been running that blade across her wrist. But there’s a twist in this “creepy girls” story her life is about to change forever because of one boy. He almost saved her from the deadly future damn, oh so close. He saw she passed out on the floor that day she bit her lounge and sliced right down the vein. This isn’t what she wanted to happen, but because of what happened to her. This is where it led her pool of blood she is laying in on the floor. That boy is there with her brought her to the hospital. We don’t know how she made it this long; for once they see what she is going down in her head they think. For so long now she’s been in that bed for a week the bloody bandages around her arms. This wasn’t what she wanted her soul is drifting from body and there is nothing you can do to stop it. The boy is beside her the whole time there was no way he was going to leave her alone. His ending is just as tragic as hers if a broken heart can kill just as easily as her. She lays there every day just having no life in her but the machines that keep the broken heart of a girl that no one care to give a second thought before putting words that cut just as badly as a brand new sharpened dagger that punisher her heart with every word that comes out of the mouths of the devils advocates. 

His fate in this start just as the girls, every but for oh so long he has been thinking about everything horrible in this messed up twisted world that we all call home. Suicide is the way he wants out, no longer being able to handle everything that goes on here. The black and blue with a hint of yellow he is just covered with the pain that his father takes out on him and there nothing that you can do to stop it. There is nothing anyone can do because long sleeves hide all the pain that never truly goes a way, no matter how hard you try there’s just nothing you can do at all. Helpless and alone the boy is never going to get better suicide has consumed him, no escape from his date with death. No one is coming to your rescue, she is covered in blood. You’re scribbling on a paper.
“Mom and Dad I’m so sorry that you had to find me like this, but truly I don’t care at all about you a piece of s***. I hope when you die it is the most painful and slow death that is cable to endure. Mom now to you is sorry, though you had no clue what was going on inside my head at all.  I love you. To that “creepy girl” I love you I see the pain you endure in sorry for you most likely never get to read this because you’re lying in the hospital bed soon to be dead. I never get to say it you’re the reason I was living there was nothing left here for me but you. Without you I am nothing. I wish I could have saved you because then I could go on with my life but you’re died soon, which means so will me. No one can save me just like no one saved you because that way we will be able to be together hopefully, If not I won’t have to feel the pain of losing the most important thing that was in my life. I’m sorry have a good life I guess…. Bye.”  
If that was even true his mom was the cause of the most of his pain and no one can take away from him this is not what he deserved. A loving kind hearted guy that treats the word in a strange but kind way because he knows that there is no way of escaping and no more hope left but that poor little girl that needed someone just as bad as he did, if he talked to her they might both have been alive at this every moment to broken hearts would have tried to fix each other if that was possible.  Even his three younger siding are on is phyco mom’s side there is no way in hell that anyone could image that this would play out with even them against him. That boy was just that “creep’s” style. She could see and feel the pain of the past in his dull eyes and there was no way that there was a way that she’s though she could help him, so she never said “hi” or anything thing at all. He tells everyone to leave so that he can clear his head punching the wall and car getting cuts on his hand from the wood and bruises from the car. This is just not what he wanted at all, why the ones that deserve the most get the less possible he would have been her prince and she would have been his princess. There fear controls them.

This was last thing anyone ever hear from him nothing else the girl was informed of the trudge there was nothing she could do she was going to be dead in the next hour if she was lucky and that is a very big if. So she wrote a note that would make everyone fall to their knees. She wanted no one in her room she pulled out her IV nothing was left she had at best five minutes left then, she will have what she wanted more than anything. Death she was no afraid but welcomed it but before she could she wrote a note that note would explain everything that happened…
“ There is so much that I have to say to you that I don’t have enough time to get on this paper considering I only have about another three minutes before the machine that is keeping me alive. I love you or I love the boy that was here by my side, who found me lying on the floor in a pool of blood. I’m I love with him and now you come to tell me that he is dead? I cannot even bare to have anyone try to save me because you can’t fix a broken heart. There’s no point of being here am tied down by all the pain and hurt in this word. I’m sorry that you put you efforts from saving me have go to waste. There is nothing that you could have done to save me at all I’m gone one there no going back at all. There’s nothing left for me here to do, the one thing that you could have done. I’m that “creepy girl” that everyone stares at because of evil devil eyes deadly dark soul, but what you don’t get is that I had someone just as creepy as me and loved that “I’m so creepy”. With my blood stand pillows and blankets that I sleep in every single night of my life scents I was twelve. The end. Bye.”

Her parents walk in to the room and start crying screaming bloody murder for a nurse or doctor falling down at the cold tile that the hospital has. They just stare at her body just laying her face pale and scarily bare. Her dad is the first one who gets up and see the note, as the doctor calls the time of death he mother still on the clenching her fist sobbing in anger. She cannot believe her baby girl gave up so easy pulling the plug on her machine she knew exactly what she was doing. There rolling her lifeless body is getting rolled out of the room, scarlet stained sheet covering her face and body.  She’s gone, she’s never coming back, no matter how much you cry beg and plead for her to come back. She won’t. The saddest part is that you could have stop this all but you chose no to you were clueless to the pain and the worthlessness. Its time for her funeral now, the coffin is close because her body to badly mutilated for anyone to bear to look at. The people that caused her to do this are the ones that are crying the most saying how much they miss her and how they had no clue why she would do anything to harm herself. When they know that there the reason why she did what she did and they have no way to explain that to her family that is grieving there loss, so instead they keep there mouth shut hoping that in her not that no one will ever find out.

This book has 1 comment.

on Jan. 14 2015 at 8:46 am

"Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice."

Hope everyone likes it. :)