Cinderming | Teen Ink

Cinderming

August 30, 2014
By leonierausch BRONZE, Montréal, Other
More by this author
leonierausch BRONZE, Montréal, Other
1 article 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
it's a metaphor


Author's note:

Sometimes I hate my english teacher, but this idea was really good. RESPECT!

 
Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace
 
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
 
Return
 
 
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
 
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift
 
 
English
 
 
alt
alt
 
 
Preferences

The author's comments:

Yeah i kinda already chose, who'd  play in my story... it's not optional, but i think i'll do it

Once upon a time, actually in the year 2014, there was a girl. Her name was Ming (Suzy (korean actress)) Her father was a famous lawyer (Brad Pitt) and her mother (Sandra Oh) a beautiful doctor. She had a great life… But this life suddenly ended as her mother died in a car accident. Her father became depressed and couldn’t find any joy in his life anymore. Until he met HER. Cruella de Ville (Elisabetta Canalis ). Cruella was a 40 years old secretarian with twins.  As she and Mings father started dating Ming realised that she was none of their business anymore. It even got worse as they married. Her step-sisters Miley and Kylie ( Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj) treated her like a servant and she lived in the basement with all the spiders and mice. She went in a normal High school while her step-sisters visited in a private school, where everybody went to Harvard, Yale or Princeton. She only got her little skater clique Tobi (Freddie Highmore), Ju/ Julien ( Justus Bumm), Louie ( Cheng), Alex ( Ardy) and Ricky ( Dner/ Felix). They went skating every day after school. One day, Ming saw a flyer for the biggest skaterparty of the year at Marty McFlys ( Taddl) house. 

 

Ahhhh, Marty McFly, the coolest and best skater here. Light brown hair, tattoos on his left arm, this cool Mix out of Hipster and skater. The whole City knew about this party, facit: her step-sisters too. The party was in 4 week, and during this time, Miley and Kylie tried to learn how to skate ( altough they hated skating,  because you might fall down and break one of your fingernails). But they’ll never be as good as Ming. The day before the party. Ming was super nervous. She pulled out her whole cupboard with clothes and tried everything on. But nothing fitted for such an event. She called Tobi and Ju and asked them (as boys) what she should wear. They came over, saw the mess and the told her to come with them. They took her in a cute little shop in the next village. Ming was in her Paradise. She found the perfect outfit for the cool skater with a little touch girl in it. 

 

As they were finished, they made a little skate session in the park of this little village. Ming was so proud of herself, she wanted to try something new. She stood on the Half pipe, looked down and started. First a 180° front grab (perfect) then she tried the impossible… A 360° backside grab with a noseflick before. She first did the noseflick (purrrrfect), and then she stood up there, ready for the 360° backside grab.  She started, she went up started to turn aaaaaaaand she was too slow, she couldn’t make it. She landed on her knees and elbows and rolled down on the flat part of the Half-pipe. She heard Tobi and Ju screaming her name, but the first person that reached her wasn’t one of  ‚em, no. It was Marty McFly who kneed above her, really scared looking.She grabbed the hand, he offered her and stood up. They had one little moment where they looked each other in the eyes. It was magical. The next moment Tobi and Ju hugged her and asked her if everything was okay. Ming was still in a little shock but she was okay…until she saw her bleeding knees and elbows. She started shaking. The first thing she did, as she arrived at home, she desinfected her wounds and went to sleep. 

 

Then it was here. The big day. The whole morning, Miley and Kylie ran around, shouting after her to help them. After they were finished with all the Make-Up, hairstyles and styling, Ming went in her room to get finished. But before she went she waited until Miley and Kylie were gone. then she took her board and sneaked out. But she had to watch out, because at 12 p.m. Cruella made a control-visit. As she arrived at Marty Mcflys house she saw his father Dr. Emmet Brown called „Doc“ (Mel Gibson). She asked him if she’d be allowed to go in. He kindly ignored her, but everybody knew he was crazy.

She went in, and got welcomed by a extremly loud dubstep mix. She saw a ring of people shouting and went there. In the living room ( that house was a frickin‘ palace) was a big half-pipe with Marty, Tobi and Ju in it.  Ju just made a huge trick and the crowd shouted his name. Next was Marty. The crowd shouted even louder than before. But for one reason, Ming recognized two extremly high voices squeeking Martys name. Miley and Kylie stood in the front row, holding up their brand new, pink skateboards with the huge letters M A R T Y on them. As soon as the guys were finished with skating, everybody wanted to climb up and try something too. As Marty jumped of the half-pipe the twins captured him and talked to him like he was their psychiatrist.  She saw Tobi and Ju and went to talk to them. First they got themselves a beer and then they started a little session in the backyard of the house. As Ming went to get her a beer, a guy started talking to her so they had a little conversation. As he started to kiss her, she pushed him away. But he came again and tried to kiss her. She pushed him away again but at the second time he slapped her. She looked at him, touched her cheek and ran away. 

 

Tobi and Ju noticed that Ming wasn’t here anymore. They’ve searched her everywhere and asked everyone. What they didn’t know is that Ming forgot her skateboard in the backyard. Tobi and Ju told Marty that Ming is gone. The guys searched her everywhere. Finally Marty found her skateboard. He immediatly went to search her. He went everywhere. Her home, her school and last but not least the skatepark. There he found her, with a skateboard she found in the park. She’s standing on the half-pipe, she hasn’t seen him yet. She’s starting. First she makes a few easy jumps, but then he sees, she wants to try something big. She’s starting. In the air, she starts rotating, then she makes a fast move and grabs the backside of her skateboard.  She let go and landed perfectly. She stopped. She still hasn’t seen Marty yet. He hid in the shadow and rolled her skateboard towards her. As she heard the rolling she looked up and saw somebody hiding behind a ramp. She called out: „ Who are you?“ The next moment she recognized Marty. She noticed, she turned red like a tomato. She started babbling around: 

„H-Hey, I-I d-d-didn’t see you t-there.“

 Marty answered totally cool: 

„ You left the party so fast. i didn’t really have the chance to talk to you.“ 

-„…., Y-Yeah well s-something h-h-happened, so I-I had to l-leave im-m-mediately.“ 

Marty looked at her in a way, like.he knew everything… There was a moment of silence. Embarassing silence. Finally he said something: „ I’m sorry what happened….“ Oh s***, he did know it, „ My brother, ummm, he’s not under control, when he’s drunk..“ 

-„ Then close him in his room or somewhere else“ 

„ I know I should…“ 

Moment of silence again.

-„ So your name is Ming right?“ 

Ming was surprised. Where does he know that from?!

Marty noticed her surpriseness and reminded her that her name was on her skateboard. Ming saw that he didn’t seem to know that lifes in the same house like her step-sisters. She looked at the clock and saw the time. 11:40 p.m. She had to hurry now. She started babbling around again.

-„uhh- ummm,you know, uhhh, I…. gotta go. Bye“ 

 

Marty wasn’t sure if he should follow her. She took her skateboard and left as fast as she could. She arrived at home and looked at her watch. 11:55 p.m. Puuh. She climbed in, through the basement-window. She already heard Cruella coming. She jumped in her bed with all her clothes on and acted like she was sleeping. Cruella came, and Ming felt, that her heart was going like: „BUMM, BU-BUMM, BUMM, BU-BUMM“, but Cruella just took a look, and went again. Next day in school, Tobi and Ju bombed her with questions like: „Where were you?“ or „ We’ve searched you everywhere, where have you been?“ and „What happened?“ But as soon as they noticed she wouldn’t say anything, they shut up.  

 

Two weeks later.

Ming finally went skateboarding again, but not in the skatepark, no, in the little village where Tobi and Ju took her. She plugged in her earpods and listened „ Arctic Monkeys“ .  As she sat down for a minute to rest, somebody tipped her on the shoulder. She turned around and nearly had a heart-attack. It was Marty.  

-„ I-I didn’t k-know you sk-skate here…“

-„ Yeah it my favorite skatepark, because no one knows you like in the skatepark.“

„ Yeah it’s pretty cool here“

 „I’ve searched you everywhere, Ming. I hanged up Flyers in our school and as Miley and Kyley Tried to convince me that tey were you, I thought, I should hang up   the picture of your board I phototgraphed..“

-„ Y-You photographed my board?!“ 

-„ Well, I thought it’s pretty cool, where did you buy it?“

-„ Ummm, I bought a normal board and Ju designed it…“

-„ Anyway, three guys, who seemed to know you, Louie, Alex and Ricky, told me where to go. You can imagine how surprised I was, as Miley opened the door and started screaming after Kylie. I showed them your board, and they didn’t know, to whom it belongs to. I called Louie, and he told me to ask them, if  they had a step-sister. And finally, they mentioned where you are. After I found out where you are, I drove as fast as I could here. So here I am, to tell you, that you won’t get out of my head anymore. “ 

 

Ming looked at him, and said:

„ I like you too. Pretty much.“

Ming saw Marty coming colser to her face and suddelny his lips were on her lips. It was a FANTASTIC kiss. And it felt like an infinity. As they stopped, they looked in each others eyes. After they went back to school, they didn’t tell anyone about their kiss. They neither could see each other because Ming went in a normal High School. Weeks went over.  

 

Every Year, Mings school gave a little festival. Everybody came, even other schools. Mings Family had to come too, because 1st reason: Ming had to be there, because it was HER school, who gave the festival and 2nd reason: Mings father forced Miley, Kiley and Cruella to come. It was horrible. Miley and Kylie always mobbed her, because they knew, that Marty searched her, so they got jealous. And Cruella just mobbed her, because she wanted to.  After 4 hrs of this punishment, Ming told her father, she became ill, and went on her way home. What she didn’t know, is, that Marty always watched her. As he saw her leaving, he followed her, and after ca 200 m he called her. They’ve talked a while ( and kissed too) as he totally blew her up.

-„ I’m changing school“

-„ Where’ll you go to school then?“

-„West Tisbury High School, Home of the sharks…“

He waited on her reaction.

She looked at him, and he smiled at her with his supercute goofy dimple-smile.

-„That’s my High School….YOU’RE CHANGING ON MY HIGH SCHOOL?!“

-„Exactly. You know why?“

-„Why?“

-„ Because of you, stupid!“

And then he kissed her. After they stopped kissing, he hugged her. Ming can’t remember how long they stood there, but after they stopped hugging he said:

-„ We might should go back now, I think the others are already searching us….“

 

So they went back, hand-in-hand, and as they arrived and walked through the festival, everyone  was looking at them, soo SURPRISED. And Ming felt like in heaven as he gave her a long, deep kiss in public.

She heard her step-sisters screaming in anger and had to laugh. 

They became a couple and are together for now like 5 years. 

Today is their wedding day.

They got married and lived happily ever after.

 



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.