Home > Novel (Fiction) > Realistic Fiction > Five Stages of Grief

Five Stages of Grief

Katherine M.
Five Stages of Grief
Summary: Denial: Emma wakes up in a motel room, laying next to a man she has never met before and unable to remember anything from the night before.
Anger: Josh is just a regular teenage basketball-player, until he meets Brian junior year and develops a new kind of relationship with him.
Bargaining: a mother-to-be prepares to adopt the unborn-baby of a pregnant college-student.
Grief: Darren Winslow has dreamed of being a soldier since he was a little boy, and now he is going abroad to station in Iraq, leaving his wife at home.
Acceptance: Elizabeth sits in her hospital bed as her sister and daughter visit her, contemplating her disease and her life.
Grief and loss are experiences that we must all learn to cope with. What we all need to remember is that there will be a light at the end of the tunnel.

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:10 pm:
Wow, I've only read the description as of yet but it was a great way to describe your novel Five Stages of Grief. I'll have to come back later and give it a read.

kamkitThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:12 pm :
Please do! :)

AthenaMarisaDeterminedbyFateThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:29 pm :
It's so depressing, yet I can't tear my eyes off it. You've managed to write something that's incredibly sad and depressing, yet, unlike the the 3rd book of the Hunger Games trilogy, left me satisfied with reading it. Don't get me wrong, I love the Hunger Games, but you just topped it with these stories, because they're well-written and depict real-life situations. Keep writing!

Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:30 pm :
My computer won't let me rate novels, but I'm giving it 5 stars.

Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:19 pm :
Thank you so much!! :)