Asian Life

Author's note: My life inspired me to write a story and I want everyone to be given a chance in life and never...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: My life inspired me to write a story and I want everyone to be given a chance in life and never give up on your dreams. With hard work you will get there one day.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next »

College life

I never enjoyed my self in college. It’s like I knew I shouldn’t be there and I could do better. But I knew what I wanted to do; I used to dream about it every night. I wanted to be a writer; I wanted the front pages of books to have my name on it. I wanted to make movies. I wanted to get married to my boyfriend. I wanted to get out the council house. But I was just scared to try thinking I would get turned away. At school I met this boy he was the most gorgeous boy ever. I was in year 10 when I had my first crush it was so real. When I saw him I said he’s the one am going to marry him. He was one year bigger than me but that didn’t stop me. I loved him; evertime he walked past the smell of his fragrance was gorgeous. The best thing was we were close as a family. My mum knew his mum really well. When we used to talk all my worries went away, I didn’t think about a single thing. It was like I was someone different. I always wanted to tell him how I felt, but I was so scared. I used to always say am going to tell him tomorrow but then it was too late. He found someone else without thinking how I would feel. I wanted him to be mines. I wanted him so badly. Everyday in school I used to see them together. I used to get so upset sometimes I just wanted to cry. Why do bad things have to happen to me? Every morning he would say hi to me I found it so hard to reply back, accept him with another girl was hard for me. How could I be happy, how could I tell him we were meant to be. He never cared he would kiss her in front of me when we were out. Life was hard but it got even harder, I struggled each day. Everyone used to talk about them like they were meant to be. No one cared about me, or how I was feeling. After long days of misery I finally got over him. Actually what was really good I didn’t care about him anymore? I think about it know it seem to just be a stupid crush, he can’t have been my real love. No way, my real love would come one day and it was true.