Asian Life

Author's note: My life inspired me to write a story and I want everyone to be given a chance in life and never...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: My life inspired me to write a story and I want everyone to be given a chance in life and never give up on your dreams. With hard work you will get there one day.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 Next »

Job hunting

When I left school I was so desperate to get a job. I applied for different jobs but I just didn’t seem to get any replies. Sometimes I would get ignored the other times it was a no. I tried so hard but nothing worked. At college I was going to study level 3 childcare. I didn’t go to any posh college it was a normal horrible one. I used to always be asked what college I used to go to I was always embarrassed to say. Outside my college there was another college getting built. It was called Blue six form, I could never apply for that I was just stupid. All my friends were going to go their. They wanted me to come but my grades weren’t good enough I knew. I so wanted to go so one day I took my grades and applied. I was then called in they told me I couldn’t come to the college because my grades weren’t good enough. I was so upset when I was turned away, it wasn’t my fault I couldn’t do better. I wished they understood me I would try so hard if they took me in. but they won’t care about all the reasons behind my life that have stopped me from achieving my dream. I was so confused when I left school. I was doing something that I didn’t want to do to. Childcare that’s not me I wanted to be something bigger and make my parents proud. At school teachers used to always ask what do you want to be in the future. Just to get them off my back I used to say I want to be a teacher. But really I didn’t know where I wanted to go or what I wanted to do. I only knew that I had to make my mum and dad life better. I want to give them everything they ever wanted. I want to buy my dad a big restaurant and a farm. And my mum just to give her everything and see the look on my cousins face. We don’t need them anymore. We don’t need anyone. My brother always asked me for a bike. Every birthday I couldn’t get him anything. I only have one brother and I wanted him to have everything. It would be so good giving him everything.