Asian Life

Author's note: My life inspired me to write a story and I want everyone to be given a chance in life and never...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: My life inspired me to write a story and I want everyone to be given a chance in life and never give up on your dreams. With hard work you will get there one day.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

Family life

I love my Mum and dad and I could never blame them for my troubled life. Mum brought all seven of us up on her own. Well not all on her own, dad was there but mostly at work. We needed all the money we can get. Dad used to work at a factory close to home. I didn’t really like where they worked, it just wasn’t fare you work long hours and you only get paid enough for 1 meal. There were seven of us to feed. Sometimes we used to rely on our cousins to help us out. But they were only nice when my dad was their. When he wasn’t there they all had a dark nasty secret. We call them cousins but they just bullies. Mum never talked about her past. But I knew it wasn’t good every day looking at her sad face. It ripped my heart out. My sisters loved my cousins, evertime they were here they were like very special people known as VIP. Everything would be put in front of them. But no way I was talking to them after what I heard. Am always on my mum’s side, I love her. My grandad I loved no matter, I was their little princess. After school one day I saw my mum crying. I wanted to hug her but she told me to go straight up. She was talking to my grandad about her past. I knew it as I was walking I kept looking back. She watched my every step and made sure I closed the door behind me. Inside the room I was so keen on knowing what made her so upset. With my hands I tried opening the door very gently. Trying not to make a noise, when the door opened a tiny bit I could hear my mum talking. She was talking out loud and it was not good. The cousins that everyone admired hurt my mum.