Alicia and Andrew

Author's note: I don't have any brother or sister so...I wanted to feel the love of a brother and sister by writing this story.
Author's note: I don't have any brother or sister so...I wanted to feel the love of a brother and sister by writing this story.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 Next »

5. Treat

It had been two days already and Andrew hadn’t still given his decision. Alicia was too much upset about it. Daniel had noticed it and so he decided to lighten her mood.
“Hey”, Daniel chirped as they were getting out of school.
“Hello, Daniel”, Alicia had greeted back.
“Let‘s go somewhere today”, Daniel offered.
“I’ve got a lot of homework”, Alicia said.
“You’ve got a whole weekend to work on homework. Come on, one day won’t break the Earth”, he said pouting.
Alicia smiled and agreed to go with him. Maybe it was good. It will change her mood. They went to a nearby restaurant called CCD. They sat down and Daniel noticed that people was looking at her a bit too much.
“What is there problem?” Daniel muttered in anger.
“Don’t worry. I am used to it now”, Alicia said and ordered food.
Daniel couldn’t help but give them death glares. They would look away from her instantly. He was now relieved. They ate laughing and talking.
“Um...Alicia, may I ask you something?” Daniel asked unsure.
“Sure. Go ahead”, Alicia said.
“What happened with you? Why are these scars? I’m really sorry that I asked”, Daniel said.
“It’s fine. You have a right to know. After all, you are my friend. Well, it was a rainy night and Andrew was running away from home because he wanted to be a singer. So, I went to stop him and I got hit by a truck. When mom and dad were informed they got in a n accident and they died. After that, Andrew took care of me. So, that’s it. Nothing much dramatic”, she replied.
Daniel nodded and kissed her hand. She was kind of shocked because she wasn’t expecting it at all. Everyone disgusted her in school because Daniel hung out with her. But they were only friends and he never cared about her scars. That was the best part. He didn’t care for her scars. He hung out with her though she was ugly –in her though that is- but for Daniel she wasn’t ugly at all. She was something different. A really strong girl. She went through a lot of things and for Daniel there were many things to learn from her.
“What are you thinking?” Alicia asked him.
“Nothing at all”, Daniel replied.
Daniel and Alicia then went to Alicia’s home. The door was opened by Andrew. Andrew was at first very much shocked to see a boy with Alicia. They walked in and sat down.
“Andrew, this is Daniel”, Alicia introduced him.
“Hello sir”, Daniel said.
“Hello Daniel. Please call me Andrew”, Andre replied.
“I’ll bring tea for you both”, Alicia went to the kitchen.
They both sat quietly when Andrew began to speak.
“So, you’re Daniel? I’ve heard a lot about you from Alicia. I’m really happy that you are a good friend of Alicia. She never really had friends because of her scars”, Andrew said.
“I’m glad that I am Alicia’s friend. She’s a great girl and I like her a lot. She understands me like no one else does and more over she’s a very good student” Daniel said and Andrew smiled.
Daniel, Alicia and Andrew then had their conversations and Andrew was quite impressed by him as Daniel respected his little baby sister.