Alicia and Andrew

Author's note: I don't have any brother or sister so...I wanted to feel the love of a brother and sister by writing this story.
Author's note: I don't have any brother or sister so...I wanted to feel the love of a brother and sister by writing this story.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15

15. New to success

The spring had came on. beautiful environment took over. Everything was just right in place. Things had changed over the years. It had been 5 years now. Andrew was 27 now and still hadn't married. He was looking though. Alicia was 21 now and Daniel was 22. Andrew was one of the known faces in the world as his business had taken over the world as one of the biggest architecture industries. Andrew had gotten over with 25 branches all over the world and Alicia was a professional painter. She had her own galleries all over (10 branches). Daniel was a n interior designer and the partner of A&A (Andrew's company's name). So many things had changed that no one could believe it. Today Andrew had given a party for Alicia's 10th gallery opening. Some days ago, she had gone through a surgery and now had gotten her face back. All those people who bullied her, now worked under her. She wasn't proud of it but she had proved herself. Also did Andrew. Daniel had totally fallen for Alicia but he was too scared to say her anything. Daniel was taking sips of his wine when Andrew came to him.
"You should tell her", Andrew said.
"What? Tell her what?" Daniel asked.
"You know what I am talking about. So, don't pretend", Andrew said chuckling.
"She'll say no", Daniel said.
"No, she won't", Andrew said.
Daniel took a deep breath and walked to the crowd where Alicia was standing. Soft music was going on in the background.
"Hey", Daniel said gulping.
"Hi", Alicia replied blushing.
"Um..I wanted to say you something", Daniel said stammering.
"Yeah?" Alicia said as she was dancing inside.
"Uh....", Daniel didn't have words.
Alicia rolled her eyes and looked at him. She went closer to him and kissed him softly. Daniel couldn't believe what she was doing.
"yes, stupid. i will marry you", Alicia said laughing.
"Oh yeah...thanks", Daniel said and hugged her.
Everyone clapped for them. So, things had at last got good turns. So, all we know that the story of Alicia and Andrew was the example of the support of two siblings who had nothing but now have everything. So, never underestimate anyone. You might not know what they might turn to.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15