The Midnight Tales | Teen Ink

The Midnight Tales

By TAM_66 SILVER, Atlanta, Georgia
TAM_66 SILVER, Atlanta, Georgia

A question for the possibilities and an answer for the ages

Author's note: Various heart aches and deep thoughts

A lonely night in Paris,
The sky is dark and by heart is grey,
In the city of Paris,

I awake feeling half past dead,
A hangover, and a slight cough,
I arise out of bed, and look outside,
I see the beauty of Paris, as it lights my eyes

The sky is dark, half past midnight,
Meaning it's time for me to hit up, my favorite spot,
I put on my clothes and get ready for the night,
But a chill rolls down my spine, is it a warning? Or a simple urge to party

I simply ignore it,
I leave my home, and walk down to
The club, Paris never sleeps, so,
This club is always packed,

I walk in, and the vibe is energetic
Lust in the air, sex on the dance floor,
It’s my paradise,
I go to the bar, since I need a drink,
Until, the club went in silence, while
Everyone looked at the doorway,

There she was, the woman in Red,
A goddess, beautiful brown,
Skin, hair softer that cotton, she is
The lady of the hour,
The sexual experience I want, and need on this night

She walks in,
The club returns back to its night vibe,
I sit at the bar, trying to gather my
Thoughts,
That shiver comes down my spine again, as I sip my drink
There we go, here she come now it’s time to put the charm on,
She sits next me, and with a surprise I grow nervous, and many mixed emotions, begin to take over

I look into her eyes, their so beautiful
And brown like theirs a fire with in her,
I try to speak, but there is a stutter
I have a feeling this woman is like,
No other

Her curves are luscious, her walk,
Is flawless, I must have her, I need
Her, a woman
Of this stature will be mine and mine alone,
She begins to speak, she says her name is Aliyah, I tell her my name,
And from there the conversation heats up

We begin to exchange sexual dialogue, between each other,
She giggles, and blinds me with her smile, all while I was caught up in
Only just having a mere night’s pleasure, but this one I want it to last forever

She finally says "Let’s go back to my place to my place",
I put a small smirk on my face, deep down,
I feel glamorous, excited
We walk out to her car a limousine,
A thing of beauty, just like her

We arrive at her home,
A mansion with plush carpet and red drapes,
Not far from the night club but can easily be missed,

As we enter the house,
The air cooled down, the night seemed to be at its darkest hour,
And that shiver down my spine became worse,
She then grabs me by the wrist, and drags me upstairs, all the way to her bedroom

She pushes me on the bed,
And begins to tease, in the most erotic way unknown to man,
Her body moved like water,
So pure, her skin glistened in the moonlight
The perfect woman, she is here in my sight

She strips and teases,
And finally she gives in to me,
The sweat of her body covers mine,
The night was good while it lasted,
We fall asleep together, in bed

I awake,
But not in bed, I look at my surroundings it’s a dark, cold area
I try to move my hands but their tied to the chair,
I feel so cold, as I look down, OH GOD! My legs, their gone,
I scream and scream!

No one answers,
I look up and see the woman in red,
Ugly as ever, where has her beauty gone?
She looked like she has aged a thousand years,
Her skin a greenish color, her hair as white as snow,
I couldn’t believe what I was seeing and then,
Her eyes begin to glow; she walks, over towards me

I grow scared, lovely, denied and betrayed, not knowing what to expect,
As I look at this abomination, I notice in her hands, my legs, bloody, she
Begins to eat on one of them, the more she ate of it, the younger looking she became
And the more beautiful she looked,
She then says she loves the taste of my skin, and she must have more
She walks over and sits in my lap while I scream and scream, she then puts both of my hands on each of my arms

And she pulls and pulls aaaaaahhhhnaahhh!! My arms rip off like a piece of meat, my blood flooding the floor, she puts both hands on my head and pulls splush!
My temptation became my death; my lust in the end was a demon waiting to fulfill its pleasure as its feasts on my mind body and soul

THE END

The night is cold, sobbing
I set up a gig for my best friend,
And his band,
at club lion, some friend he is, treating me like I'm not a part of the band, the gig is suppose to last for tonight, until we drive off to another state,
We walk to the backstage area; the air is thinner, than normal,
The club is full of sexual teases, and sleazy scumbags that are just looking for a good time,
I'm No musical genius, I know nothing of the musical arts,
I'm the groups’ manager and my friend is the lead Singer,
The guy that's suppose to be my "friend" has taken every girl away from me, including my own girl friend,
The night is young; everyone's attention turns towards the stage,
They begin to play, like it was their last show on earth, I stand back stage and listen to him sing lead, sing about love,
What does he know about love?
he doesn't even know the meaning, the definition, it's for the sex and lust of beautiful women, the women I've had love for, with deep intensity , but I stare at the stage and listen to that song , and it makes me sick, and disgusted,
The gig is over, I high five all the band member and show some love to my friend, false love, that's what I call it,
In crazy thought, I decide to buy
The whole group some rounds at the bar and tell them to enjoy,
Every one, is out on the floor dancing and acting insane, the women, giving them such
a tease to their hormones, and of course my friend has like four girls dancing as if they were going to give him a mere nights pleasure,
I stay at the bar, trying to drink the pain away, the fact he takes all

Of them from me, I order one shot after another,
sickened, to the stomach, all the alcohol feels like fire going to my stomach , until I hear a voice, the voice of a goddess, that says I've had too much,
I turn and look, God this must be the alcohol,
or an illusion, she sits next to me, she smelled so nice, and looked so good in her, fitted black dress, then out of suspension she wanted me to introduce her to my best friend, like the fool I do what she asks, I call him over to the bar, and introduce
them to each other, he walks her outside to the van, I stay at the bar, I order more shots, one after the other, until I get sick and die from alcohol poisoning, at the last second before I drink,

I hear the voices in my. Head, saying how did you let her, get away from you, your pathetic, they continue to speak until finally, Aaahhh! I can't take it anymore he won't get the chance with her

I take to more shots to the head, then I go back stage, where the door leads outside, I don't make my presence known, as I peek through the door, I don't see them, but the sound of her moans and her screams
Of pleasure, the van is bouncing faster and faster
Tears roll down my fast, over one woman, that's used me to get to him, yes, a typical thing that I would let pass, not to night.

I began to walk from back stage, until I stumble over his guitar; the darkness begins to fill my heart,
And the rage begins takes over,
I pick up the guitar, its golden white texture shines in the night

I walk outside to the van, dragging the guitar on the ground,
I hear them, exchanging sexual favors,
I open the door slowly, but with small hesitation,
they immediately stop, and I just lose it, I swing the guitar and he falls outside, I beat him , the blood fills my face, and my temptation of his screams are a rush hahaha, he finally dies and I still have the woman to deal with,
I drop the guitar and catch her before
She escapes she tries to scream, I put my hands around her
Neck and squeeze, she struggles and moans, and I love every minute of it, she finally gives in to her maker,
And me? I walk back into the bar with a smile on my face.
THE END

The night to remember,
The day I laid eyes
upon you and your grace, midnight the moon was at its brightest, just like your smile, your eyes grew larger and brighter by our first kiss, midnight was the first night for our romance,
When you left me for Paris, I was never the same, you only wanted Paris because of her fame, I thought you was my love at first sight, but you’re like the rest,

I call you No response, I text you and say I. need you and you say leave you alone, was I just a simple temptation? You were my boo, my Nancy, the one that made me smile when I was at my lowest,
Was that all just to lead me on, to make me love you more
When I saw you at the store the other day you were with her, looking as if you was a real couple, you know you don't love her!
I wanted you; I treated you like a queen, a jewel I thought I would never loose,
But I invited you to meet me tonight at midnight, on our little cliff where we made love and the moon watched over us, but you never showed, these are my last words for you Nancy ,

I jump from the cliff, to end the suffering and pain I can't get off my mind my love, my Nancy,
I love you.

The moments last forever,
Our love fades away in this
Midnight hour,
With the tears of inferno burning your face

Your lust for revenge, is in your eyes,
Tonight you want to bring me to my demise, the nights full of pain as you
Shed so many tears, the woman I left you for was only for the pleasure, but you was something special

Now as I sit here on my knees,
Begging, pleading,
I see in your eyes no emotion,
No reason to let me live, there is
no hesitation in your hand as you hold, the gun to my face

Your finger just itching to pull the trigger, As I look to my left
I see my temptation I left her for,
Dead, the look in her cold eyes tell
That I deserve to die

And to my right, I see the midnight moon, at its brightest , then at that moment I see the foolish mistake I’ve made,

Now at midnight,
The time I first met my sweet Nyia,
The smile she use to give, the way her eyes sparked in the midnight moon, the way she kissed me, and the way we made love in my car all in the midnight hour

Nyia, I hope you cherish these moments, when you see the midnight moon, My only regret I left you all alone in,
The coldness of life, leaving your heart scared for the rest of your life

I’m sorry Nyia,
I will always love you, I close my eyes
And Bang!

The End

The blackness of my heart come down to this, a man a murderer a natural born killer from birth
, being judged by the crow, my alternative, the devil himself, the crow, the devils delivery boy or God's angel of death,
The Crow begins to speak to me, as it sits on my shoulder, it says I'm going to the park bench, the place where you sit when

The man upstairs doesn't know your judgment, I grow silent, I take the knife I have in my pocket and stab the crow
In the neck, it falls to the floor bleeding, its blood was black, just like the sky outside, and the thunder begins to roar,
The lighting cracked the city I stand inside, as I have doomed the world to Armageddon, or maybe

I'm just losing my mind What can one little crow do, the crow then calls my name, and says you only make my job harder, why fight it death is already here for you, I'm sorry you feel this way, I turn around slowly and in an instant the crow flies towards and slash it's a sudden pause in my breath, it begins to grow very thin, my vision is. Black, then I fall

towards the ground, the crow laughs, and says foolish human you try to fight death, the crow then turns me to my back still with the cut on my throat , the crow says well it's been fun talking with you human and takes the knife in its beak and slash cuts off my head , foolish human swine says the crow.

Kill me or kiss me she begs on her death bed, a young squire in this time
Of blood splatter between me and fate
The Day
Sunrise, smooth, crisp calm as ever,
I wake up with the voices of insanity speaking to me,
Hmm...My blood boils as I awake from my slumber, serving the one,
man that brought this plague upon me, King Sherman the first, hearing that name drives me to the point of insanity, I have no choice but to serve this diseased bastard, the foolish old man, doesn’t know what ,will hit him soon enough
I wash my face and get prepared to serve "The King". I throw on my clothes slowly, calmly., Until my name is called upon by the king I take my time and then come to his service "Your Majesty", It's hard to call him , "majesty" since he took the throne from my father,
Oh...how he will pay for that., I swear on my life he will.., As a younger child, I didn’t know what ''Be Headed" meant , The last word I heard from my father, before the king beheaded my father in front of me,
I stood there, paused as I gazed upon my father's demise, His blood warmed my face, my tears rolled down slowly, sadden, by the lost of my last relative,
As I kneel in front of the king, I continue to think of ways, to murder him, I began to realize I'm at the brink of insanity, blood thirsty, I look up at the old man and say "What is your will my king", He gives me my orders, but he makes a sudden remark, he says "Shame your father could not rule as ye”,
I pause, my insanity begins to take over, I turn around slowly, trying to hold my tongue, I respond "Yes your majesty"...I grit my teeth
Later
I go to the kitchen and retrieve his meal, It smells like pure garbage disgusting, foul...but before I leave the kitchen I see the Royal Silverware ,I pick up a fork for the king, and one of the golden knives for me, I walk slowly , with ease towards the king's chamber
My hand sweaty, hot, my blood is like a volcano, I knock at the door
"Come in " he says as if I'm welcomed with open arms, He takes his food, and sits on the bed, Usually, the king takes his nap after he eats, that's the perfect time to strike
An hour later
I'm called by one of the Queens to retrieve, the king's dish,
I walk back towards his chamber, with the knife under my garments , I slowly open the door, I enter quietly , his dish was to the side of his bed, I pull the knife out and prepare myself for glory, Glory for my father!
I stand over the sleeping king, the knife purring in my hand ready to strike, I raise my hand to finish the king, Yes, Yes...my hand sweaty, here it comes! STAB! The blood splatters from my neck, the king was prepared for me to strike, I fall to my knees, weaken with my blood spilling to the floor,
The king then says "I figured ye would sought out vengeance sooner or later", he then prepares to call the guards down the hall, with the little strength I have left,
I swing the knife towards his throat, SLASH! The king falls to the ground, blood, leaking from his mouth,
I crawl to the side of him and speak my last words "This is for my father!", I stab continuously, I've done it , I can rest in peace ,
I lay out flat on the plush red carpet bleeding, my eyes grow heavy, and it’s time for my eternal sleep
Goodbye world, Hello Hell.
THE END

FOUR loves , so little time to cherish them all, should I cherish them I mean, they are just for temptation or simple pleasure of the mind and body, do I really love them, maybe I do maybe I don't, or maybe it's just a simple game that I’m choosing to play, why do I have these affair knowing there is going to be consequences , The consequences will problem be simple or normal as usual, the women will cry their hearts out over me, and then leave me all alone in the cold, while they are doing that I will be looking for other temptation, lust, I'm a married man that loves his wife with a passion, but I want more love, more temptation,

more lust that's why I have the other women, all to give me what I want, what my wife can't give me, Most women will say I'm a bastard, or I'm a dog and most men will worship me a pimp, or even a Mack, but lust and sex can only last so long, they will find out eventually, Upon my arrival at home my wife greets me at the door with vengeance in her eyes,

In her hands she held the pictures of my other temptations, she yells and curses and tells me to leave, I show No emotion,
I don't regret what I've done, she burst into tears and yells at me again, the roar of a dragon was in her voice, she will want me to comeback, they always want you comeback, nightfall hit, I sit in my motel I rented for a little while thinking , where does my heart really belong, right now it's in the devils cold dark hands, he's eating it like it was an apple, just draining the life out of me, My phone rings and it's my wife, I pick up instantly, she says I need to Comeback , a smirk appears on my face wondering what took her so long, since it's dark outside, I get into my car, and drive to my house as fast as I can, the lights are still on, but as I grow closer to the house , the colder the air gets as if death is waiting for me to slip up, I arrive

At the front door of my house, I open the door and walk in slowly until, bash! I wake up, by vision blurry. my head throbbing, and feeling have dead, I try to move, then I look up and I'm surrounded by my wife and my temptations, they all look at new as I struggle to get free, my wife says where are you going the party is just starting, I try to beg a plead, them to forgive me, I began making up more lies, and tells that will eventually make the situation worse, they have me down in the dark

cold basement not far from hell, one of my temptations then wrap a towel around my neck to strangle me, I can't scream, I can't breathe, the other three take out knives and stab me furiously my blood splashes their faces, my vision goes dark, my heart begins to shatter, and then it stops, in the end temptation can only get you so far.

Alone at night,
The tears I cry,
Of pain for myself and my loneliness
I've wept a thousand tears
Of sadness and No joy

Love brings me despair,
No happiness, no feelings
Where is my happiness? In my imagination?
Or is happiness not meant for me,
My tears are cold and black

They burn my face like an acid,
Too much pain God I have gone insane,
Despair brings me to that point,
My breaking point, the point where my head tells me

Lies that make my despair worse,
My pain of rejection shrouds me like a plague,
Like its meant for me to feel despair,
My entire life full of heartaches and pain
God knows despair is my name

Why do I fall for certain women?
The question I ask myself
A thousand times over,
Love a four letter word
That is more complex than the human heart,

What is love? A way to show,
Emotion for another human being,
To either kiss them, hug them, and show human
Emotion,

Love maybe all just a lie, to me it's more
Than just a lie,
It's a serial killer, a murderer that continues
To stab me until there's nothing left,
Why does love exist? Why do I even exist?, A
Question for the possibilities and an answer
For the ages

Love drives me to the point of insanity, but
People don't understand,
This word "Love" is used to often among the
Universe some of the people who say it,
And don't mean it

Of course most people don't agree, this is
To my stature, Love can tell you lies
Make you do this you would never
All for one person, or family
I'll change this opinion when love whispers the truth
Love feels more like my demise, but again
Love is just a lie

The day I will never forget,
An image I can't get out of my head
The nightmares, the screams,
The pain all in my dreams
My mother and my sister both scream

The Hotel: Past
The year is 1978,
Me, my mother, and sister were
On vacation in California,
Crooks ran the streets,
Rapist, insane people all walked the streets

We have been on vacation for about a week now,
My mother asks me and my sister to go to the,
Supermarket down the street from the hotel,
I love my sister and mother dearly,
With all my heart,
My teenage sister and I then walk to the store

About forty minutes up the road my sister realizes that she has,
Forgotten the grocery list,
So, then she tells me an innocent child that loves his family
My sister challenges me to a race back to
The hotel,
As a kid of course I accepted, but my sister was a track star
So of course I lost

Later
We finally arrive back, were both tired
And sweaty and can barely breath,
It seem the closer we grew to the hotel
The darker and colder I felt

We then both heard a scream,
I look up and point to the top floor,
Scared and frightened as I see four men
Wearing all black entering the room

I and my sister both run towards our room,
We finally arrive,
They were all ganged up on mommy,
They had her pinned to the bed,
Until my sister ran in and tried to save
Her, until she was grabbed by the hair

By one of the men in black,
I try my hardest to save her until,
I was hit in the back of the head

I was immediately awaken by the screams,
I try to move, but I was hand cuffed
To the old heater in the room,
My sister was being held by the other two
Men

The other two men were taking turns on my mom,
My mother was screaming and fighting,
It was no use,
Every time she screamed, they would either
Punch her or slap her

They made me watch as they did
This gruesome deed,
I struggled and struggled to pull myself
Free,
After those two finished with my mother,
They finally let her off the bed

She begins to crawl towards me with tears
In her eyes
Until...BANG! The blood flushed my face
My mother dead on the ground

I was in shock,
I call my mother's name, in my thousand
Screams,
But I knew she was gone
I screamed and screamed

Until, I was punched by one of the men,
This knocked me down
My eyes began to close slowly,
The last thing I saw, the other two
Men putting my sister on the bed...

Present Day
I awake from my nightmare,
Drenched in sweat and my heart
Racing,
I try to calm myself down, by
Going back to sleep
Until, I hear voices call out my name
I look up and see my mother and sister
Floating in mid air

What is this? Some kind of joke,
They both tell me to get dressed and follow them
Outside, I have never disobeyed my mother
Or sister I do as they ask,
I immediately get dressed and walk outside,
They are there waiting on me

My mother begins to speak,
She says you must avenge us of
This treachery and death,
I simply ask how I will do this

They both say they will the way, but
I begin to question are they real?
Is this a dream? Or is this my imagination?
They seem real to me, my mother
Tells me to get into my car,
I go without hesitation

My mother, on the passenger side,
And my sister in the back seat,
They point me in the direction to
Drive

Later
We arrive in the dark part of town,
Where the night stalkers live,
And where the street walkers thrive,
My mother tells me to take my gun
From the glove compartment,
It's cold in my grasp, and it shines
So bright in the moonlight

My mother and sister tell me
To go into the sleazy hotel, room number 345.
I ask no questions, I get out of the car,
And stuff the gun in my trench coat
I walk into the dark gloomy hotel

The smell makes me sick to my stomach,
Dope heads around every corner,
Street walkers in every hotel room making money
A place that's apart of hell itself

I finally arrive at the room,
I ready the gun near my side,
I slowly raise my hand and knock on the door
It opens slowly, a black male around his forties, answers the door
I immediately use the gun,
BANG! I only wounded the leg for the moment
He uses vulgar language towards me,

And he asks me "what the hell is wrong with you?"
My mother and sister then appear beside me,
I then ask, "Is this him"
They both reply "Yes"
The guy begs for mercy, he then asks me
Who am I talking to?

I reply only with gunshots
BANG! BANG! BANG!
I use the window, and I take the fire
Escape back to my car
No witnesses no anything

We all get back into the car,
This time my sister directs, to where we are going next
The road is slick and cold
Snowy conditions are picking up more and more
The next destination, we finally arrive to is a New York suburban area

My sister tells me to stop in front of his house,
A very nice sized house, that's all white with a red door
Hmph, my mom says this is where he lives,
She says kill him slowly or make him feel the pain they have felt
I get out of the car,

The black steel cold in my pocket, as I walk towards the door
I peek inside the window, I see him playing with his two sons
And his wife cooking dinner,
I pause after looking at this; I say to my mother "He has a family, why should I kill him?"
My mother replies "Because he took your family away from you now GO!"
I don't respond, I do what I am told to do

I knock at the door; I hear his voice as he approaches the door
As soon as he opens the door, I take the gun and bash him in the head, to knock him
Unconscious, The wife screams, it begins to hurt my head very much I say
"If you don't stop screaming I will shoot the children!"
She stops immediately I drag the husband into, the living room, and put him on the couch

I then move the table over and tell the wife and kids to move to the center of the floor,
I sit on the couch behind them, the husband finally awakes, and He tries to get up
I take the gun and point it at his family, his face grows with fear, and a smile grows upon my face,
He begins to say, "What do you want?"
I speak; do you recall what you did in California in 1978?
He says "No!" In a loud tone, I point the gun at one of the sons,
I slowly pull the trigger BANG!

The wife screams and cries for her fallen baby,
I show no emotion, but I again smile and as him the same question,
He decides not to give an answer; I point the gun at the other son and without
Hesitation, I pull the trigger, now I ask again, do you recall what you did in California the year 1978?!
He says “I don't remember at all", my mother and sister appear on the couch, next to me, they tell me that he's lying
BANG! I immediately shoot his wife
Now time for the final kill

He starts to beg for mercy, crying and sadden by the loss of his wife and children,
Now see the pain you feel for the lost of your family, now you understand, it's your turn to be with them
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
His blood spurs’ my face and the gun smoke feels the air,
I walk outside to the cold winter air, my mother and sister tell me "Our vengeance is nearly complete", they say the third person dies in a car crash years after what happened, but they say I should drive back home now

Later

I finally arrive home, figuring that vengeance is complete,
We enter the house; I sit down on my couch, thinking my job was finished,
but no, my mom says our vengeance is complete once I join them,
My sister appears with some rope, I finally realize that it was my fault; I should have stopped them on that
Day, or I should have ran to get the police

My realization has come, so has my time, my mother and sister both made me realize that it was my fault
I should have been smart enough to run away, and get help, I should have done that!
Now I have to pay the price for what I've done,
I take the rope and tie it into a noose, I then walk into the kitchen and stand in my wooden chair
I tie the end of the rope to the ceiling, and put the noose around my neck, I look down and my mom and sister
Are gone, I shed my tears of pain, and what I've done to let them down, I can't take the pain and the nightmare anymore

Not AGAIN!
I shake the chair loose until it falls, SNAP!
My pain is over.

THE END

The place of gold,
Where I wish to visit,
A place where there are no problems,
No tears,
No sad faces, no not here in Paradiso

A place where no man an judge you,
A place where everyone is free,
The place where there is a golden smile
On every face,

Paradiso,
Feels you with love, and warmth
And come to you with open arms
Is Paradiso real? Is it my fantasy?
Any person can achieve Paradiso,
People with hearts of gold,
Only live in Paradiso

There is always light, no
Darkness shrouds anybody,
The power of happiness controls,
Paradiso,
Where is my Paradiso? Is it in my mind?
Is it in my heart? Then why can't my Paradiso be real,
Why does it have to be my imagination?

Paradiso, the place I want to live,
Where no crime exists,
Where no murders are happening,
A place where everything is peaceful and a place where love isn't evil

Paradiso, the place that I wish was meant for me

Look at yourself in the mirror,
A child of God, an angel
Pretty as can be, an innocent
Child, that's ready to believe
A future Lawyer or Doctor
That has to go through a lifetime of factors

Pregnancy is the biggest factor,
This can end your hopes and dreams,
How can you have sex, by trying to scheme?
No, it's the choice you make,
Who are you to think you can make such
A decision and not be safe,
Be careful what you choose, in the end
You have a lot to loose
You have a lifetime for sex,
But only have so many years in high school,
Just be cool, stay in school, and wait
For that time to come, because once
That baby is here,

There is no turning back,
No trying to make it right, because your boyfriend will mostly be out of sight,
This forces you to raise that child alone,
That's not the life you want,
Living in sorrow, and trying to figure out what's next

You have a lifetime to settle down and be happy,
Having your education and diploma can take,
You so much farther,
Patience is the key to life sometime, wait and be safe, because you have a lifetime for
These things

Before I leave I'll leave you with this, let it sit in your
Brain all amidst,
When he says he loves you, it's mostly for the sex,
And when he's done with you he'll wish you the best, be careful who you choose because
They aren't always the best; it's all just for the sex

Enjoy your lifetime, free, loving and safe
Be beautiful, be smart
Your lifetime can go so far

As he stares from the midnight
To the morning sky, He sits there sad, angry
And disgusted with the pitiful sadness of the world
He has created; a tear of heaven could clear this world

From the darkness, the depths of insanity
And all the wrong types of sexuality,
As I walk through the golden gates, I heard the sound,
Of golden Whimpers, his cries are silent

As I stand from Heaven I look down on the Earth and just feel so
Much pain, I wasn't the only on that ways crying golden tears
All of the killing, Violence, Lies, A place of Satan, A place
Humans made from a paradise to a burial ground

A thousand Tears of Heaven could cleanse the world of its stench,
Tears of heaven, will you come soon? Will the clearing of the world come?
And take us to our doom, Tears of Heaven we need you soon.

Old man, why do you cry?

I cry because I have no soul to bear,
No time to live....or share the moment
That I wish I could get back

I cry because I lost my sight of life
I cry because I've never been able to live my beautiful life,
Nor did I give all my might...

I cry because I've lost my sight of life
Since I know I will soon see the afterlife,
I cry my tears of sorrow and pain, but either way
It comes, I still feel the pain

They say crying cleanses the soul,
But have they ever dug a hole so deep,
That you could never go back

As a matter of fact have you ever done something so wrong?
That your soul burns when you sleep,
Burns so much that you could never fall asleep

I cry because these are my last hours on Earth,
To feel its rich soil and talk to mother Earth,
I will soon fall asleep and never wake up, and meet Jesus

My heart grows weary and is beating slower and slower,
I will cry and cry because I'm so sober,
I just wish I had one last time to tell her I love you

Now as I lay here and cry before I did, I want to repent on any
Evil I've done to anyone...

It seems my time has come, as my heart beats even slower,
My eyes grow weary and my body starts to shiver,
My last tear is finally delivered...

The flat line buzzed, louder than normal
Another soul is lost in the clouds, but you could still hear
The old man's voice,
Laughing and singing in the clouds
His regrets have disappeared so have his sins and past lives,
But some days people say they still hear that old man cry
Because his soul never died

Before the old man was deceased his last words will leave us in grief

"Cherish your life, and live in peace but don't ever live your
Life in pain and sorrow or you will eventually end up like me"

May your soul rest in peace...

Alone in my days , as I cry in the nights, I shed tears of a inferno burning my face all over love , sadness and pain, no sunshine but only rain?

The tears of the sun I cry, all
because love is really just a lie, Now it’s time for me to die, As I stand here near the edge of the cliff, trying to talk myself out of this, I stand and question myself

Why am I still alive? Where is the love in my life? Why do I have the urge to kill everyone that’s in my way? What is my purpose for living?
Why do I feel so much pain?

All questions of a madman, a man that’s really doesn’t see a point of living in a world that doesn’t need him,
Maybe I should jump off this cliff and bring myself to an end, of hang myself in my room, where this all began, or let the tears of the sun melt my face away, to the demon shades that caused me to come to this point

Will I jump? Will my tears follow me to the inferno of hell, the nightmare I have to face, in the end I will have a price to pay, As I stand near the edge I remember the lies, the things I’ve seen, the pain that I feel with in my spleen, death is drawing me in closer , as the tears of the sun fade away forever

Near the edge , here I am , will the tears of the sun light my way to happiness, or will the tears fade into the darkness of the devils grasp.

Night comes , and the night fades
And there it sits on my night stand, staring at me, taunting me , as I dread my own miserable thoughts , the sleepless nights, the tiring mornings

The mornings I wake up with blood on my hands , and a dead body sits in my room, What did I do that night? What made me do such brutality? The skull , I don’t know what it is or what it is doing to me but I can’t fight it,

Is the skull the devil himself, or is it some sort or witch craft that ? It’s one am and I can’t sleep, with it just staring at Me with its eyes of blackness, preaching the words of the devil, speaking words to me in my head that I can’t shake off,

There it sits , talking in my head
Speaking about my darkness my fears
All of my nightmare and all of my fears.

The nights you cry alone , sad, my love will wipe those
tears of your sadness, your pain I will be here for you, no matter what
you are saying,

They make speak negative and say the words of the devil, but me and God will be there, to put that pretty smile on your face,
kiss you to make the pain go away, your my favorite math equation 50+50=ME &You, that will never change between us two, they may talk about you and I but deep down your as beautiful a Goddess and as loveable as cupid

Your Sadness is love, our love, that will not be broken, no matter what people say or how people judge, I will be there when you need me , I’m the lover you will never forget,
The one that makes you show that beautiful smile, when your down, the one you will be happy to see and will turn your frown upside down, Love is deeper than we both imagined when we
First set eyes on each other it was love at first sight,
your heart is pure gold, and you’re in my life, now and forever
I love you.

Popularity, a simple way to be liked and
Loved,
Too bad I'm at the bottom of the food chain,
School is a prison for the animals,
It seems like I’m the prey,
Being picked upon by the jocks and everybody
That’s above me

What makes my day worth it?
Is seeing my best friend Syra,
The girl of my dreams, the only friend
I have in this place...
Now as I walk these halls,
wondering, how do I still find the courage to come
here

I decide to stop at my locker,
Until I hear that lovely voice call into my name,
Syra!, she hugs me and gives me warmth
Inside,
So I can survive the rest of the day
We talked for about twenty minutes,
Until she went to class...

As I begin to close my locker,
I then turn around, and POW!
Feels like I've been hit with a sack
Of nickels,
But no. It was a punch,
From Syra's boyfriend; Mark the quarterback

I hit the ground hard, my glasses broken,
My nose bleeding,
Too much pain to bear at one time.
I look up and there they were, my nightmares
Of making my day a living hell

All muscle bound jocks,
Picking on one little nerd at school,
There were four of them, all
Friends with the quarterback

They all begin to surround me, I begin to grow
Scared, like a frightened cat awaken from its slumber
Am I near death?
The quarter back shadows over me and says,
''This is what you'll get for talking with her.''

He punches me again,
They all began to join in, kicking, punching, spitting
Until, they finally stop...
They say if I tell anyone they will kill me
God, why do people hate me so?
What have I done to feel so much pain...?
Before Marl walks away completely he says
''Stay away from her.''

I simply reply with a ''yes'',
I couldn't endure any more pain
I get up from the ground slowly,
Badly bruised, bones feel like their broken

It's a long walk to my Chemistry class
Oh God, how can this day get any worse?

LATER

I arrive to class,
Badly bruised, beaten, and my mind full of
Treachery
I sigh, and enter the classroom
The door creeps open, and the entire spotlight
Is upon me,
My teacher begins to ask me a question
Before she finishes, she takes a look at my face,

Her whole emotion changes as if she
Was concerned
She gives me a pass to the clinic
I don't take it.
''I'll be fine.'', I say dreadfully
''Why didn't I take the pass?'', I ask myself
What makes matters worse?
I forgot me and Syra have the same
First period

I walk towards my seat,
Since today is lab day, my partner is
Always Syra
She doesn't want to work with anybody else
But me.

The most popular girl in school wants to,
Work with me.... should this bring me joy?
I don't know, but sorrow is what,
I feel at the moment

We begin our lab work, a simple
Chemical experiment...no problem.
Syra begins to ask the question...just like
I wanted her to,
The question was,'' Who did this to you?''
And in my response I say ''nobody.''

She looks at my face, and her response
To that is,
''It was my boyfriend.''
I simply say ''Yes.''
The bell begins to ring for the next period...

4th period: Lunch

Lunch, is normal as usual
Nothing big is going on really until
I get up to go buy a soda in the
Hall

I hear someone crying,
Sobbing their tears and cleansing their soul,
I go to investigate
As I turn the corner, I see it was Syra

I immediately go to comfort her,
I ask her what is wrong
She begins to calm down,
She tells me that the quarterback broke
Up with her.

She begins to say how she wish he were dead,
And all these random evil thoughts...
I begin to think, he hurt my Syra
now he must pay

My thoughts are dark, if Syra wants
him dead,
Her wish is my command
The questions come to mind
How will I kill him?
How will I do this unnoticed?

A simple image of a killer,
that's insane, and madly in love
with a woman and will do anything to get her

Before the end of today he will perish.

6th period

The last period is nearly over,
but fortunately me and Mark have the same
last period.
When will I strike?, after school is the
perfect time
Since Mark stays and cleans up the gym

The bell rings for dismissal,
I go into the guys locker room to
change,
In my locker, I remembered I have
my baseball bat in there

Perfect, just Perfect
I finish changing, I creep back into the gym
there he was all alone,
While his back is turned, I dash forward
having the bat ready in my hand
As soon as he turned around,
I swing the bat with every amount of force
he hits the ground hard, knocking him
unconscious

I grab his body and some of the rope we use
for gym class
I use the stairs in the gym that go up to the roof,
I bring him and the rope along with me

On The Roof

Still unconscious, I sit down and tie the rope into
a noose,
Afterwards I tie the end of the rope
towards a metal pole on the roof,
I finish the job.

I push him off the top of the school
building
I wait for it, I wait for it
snap goes his neck

My work here is done.

The Next Day

The day is dark and rainy,
cold and shivery, and tears are wept
upon Mark's demise

I feel no sympathy,
for what I have done

The crow looks up at their dead
quarterback hanging,
Everyone is oh so sad, hmph
The fools don't understand a thing

Even though the police is here
doing an investigation, they
won't find a thing,
now, it's time to go meet my Syra

I go to my locker, and there I see
a note left for me by Syra,
It says, ''Meet me in the Gym XOXOXO.''

I grow excited, as I race towards
the gym, but I begin to question myself,
Is this really who you want?
Do you really love her this much?
''Is she worth what you have done?''

I tell myself, ''Yes, she is worth every bit of
blood I have spilt.'',
Every sin I have committed,
she is worth my life and soul

I finally arrive at the gym,
i see Syra looking amazing in her red
dress,
I run towards her to embrace her with open
arms

Until, Jab! A knife is stabbed into my
stomach,
I fall to the ground, in shocked
my time is here...to be among the dead

Syra gets on top of me and takes the
knife out of me,
And stabs me wildly, while saying
''You killed him!''

The blood splurs from my mouth,
She finally stops stabbing me
The pain has ended, I can't believe
this, my only friend, my only love
has brought me to my demise

My heart begins to go black and so does my vision,
The last thing I see is Syra looking down at me
She takes the knife and jabs it through my
head.

So sad my best friend has become my worst enemy,
The last image I will ever see.

THE END

Long days and crazy nights,

Just ready to go home, and

kiss her, and lover her like no other,

Hope she gives me her famous massages

My arrival at home, no greeting

Not even a sound,

I call out her name , no answer,

I began to grow dissatisfied by her not answering

I hear a thump upstairs

I walk up their slowly to investigate,

As I grow closer to our room , the louder

the noises get,

I whisper her name with my heart pounding like a drum

I approach the door, I open it

a little to see,

What do I see?

My lover seducing another man,

She screams his name, while I was screaming hers

Oh, how could this be my love, my sweet

What have I done so wrong?

My flesh begins to peel, from my anger

burning desire for revenge,

Blood lust, my God I don't understand,

My demon begins to over me

I begin to walk back down the stairs, my heart broken and my mind confused

I walk into the kitchen,

I pour myself a drink to get this off my

mind,

Until my hand walks toward the butcher knife...

I drink a little more before I finally leave

I walk back up stairs, the knife cold in

my grasp,

I can still hear them, touching , kissing and

seducing one another.

She's gonna scream alright, she will scream

I can guarantee.

I open the door,

they don't notice me enter our room,

I walk towards the bed, burning with

revenge,

I draw my hand back and stab the man,

her lover, her secret

I stab him again, to make sure he's dead

She screams, and runs down stairs

I'm right behind her,

She runs to the corner of the kitchen,

begging me to forgive her

Should I forgive her?

No compromise, No stopping what I have done, listen

to yourself, you sound like a fool

Finish what you have started

I see her stand before me, my love

my sweetheart,

She cries for me to stop my madness,

Madness, am I mad?

Am I insane?

I wrap my arms around her and bring her closer,

I then kiss her, The thoughts began to comeback,

Who else has she kissed besides me?

I lose my sanity, I jab the knife

into her heart

I see there is nothing left for me here,

I have no love,

I have no heart, since all of the pieces are gone

It's time to end my pain and suffering

I put the knife toward, my throat,

With tears in my eyes,

I slowly begin to cut,

I fall to my knees, drooping the knife

This is the end for me,

my journey is complete.

THE END