Praise

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 Next »

Invocation

From ancient times to modern, life rolls on similarly. Even then, common people praised a greater being although they referred to multiple Gods rather than one Lord. Today, in the midst of contemporary activities many people lack the urge to pray. Most people forget, if not because they're without a spare minute, to speak wishes or apologies to the Lords. Though Greek mythology drifts through beliefs to this day, there is one God who is greatly overlooked. Aineias, God of Praise, is often forgotten or is described with various mortal characteristics rather then Godly. Aineias, previously one of the thirteen Gods of Olympus, was separated from the twelve major Gods after he was simply disregarded from the minds of the Gods' followers. Despite the world opening her heart to only the twelve Gods, there is one person in particular who speaks to Aineias daily like he's a dear friend. I plead at the mercy of Zeus, God of all Gods, for the tale of this young woman, Lynn, to be told with honesty. Allow me to reward Lynn with justice when speaking her journeys, for she is an inspiration to subjects as well as the Gods.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 Next »