Anna Marie | Teen Ink

Anna Marie

July 20, 2011
By BellaTrixster, Fort Richardson, Alaska
BellaTrixster, Fort Richardson, Alaska
0 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
We're taking turns now? I think it should be Eric's personally.


Summary:

Where there be water, there be pirates. Robin Vadast has always dreamed of becoming a pirate. And just when she thinks she'll never get what she's always dreamed of Anna Marie, captained under Captain Jacob Wayland, turns up.


Emily K.

Anna Marie


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 4 comments.


on Sep. 9 2014 at 4:02 pm
this was an amazing book it was really nice and i wish that i ha dthe wrighting that your simply have keep up the great work.

LuvLife said...
on Feb. 19 2013 at 1:39 pm
LuvLife, Sydney, California
0 articles 0 photos 10 comments

Favorite Quote:
Live the life you love, love the life you live!:)

Oh! This is a wonderful book! I hope you can find more time to work on it. I wish it would explain a bit about Captain Wayland and Eric and how they like Robin and so on. I want to see what happens next!

KMao123 said...
on Jan. 8 2012 at 12:09 pm
i think you should cut a bit of the dialogue, but the story looks great so far!

on Jul. 28 2011 at 1:08 am
BellaTrixster, Fort Richardson, Alaska
0 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
We're taking turns now? I think it should be Eric's personally.

Its so AWESOME!!! It'll be even better when it's completely finished... which will be shortly. I've got everything planned out. The only thing left to do is to put my plans into action! Nobody that I know of yet, dies. That doesn't mean anything though, considering I have a thing for killing of my best or favorite characters. Eric Thompson is one of those few... sadly... it's not the fact that I wanted him to die, he has to in order for the next book to work. And this doesn't happen until the 3rd book, so he doesn't die until then. Kristean dies at some point before the 4th book as well. I hope that this book will be both great and teaching others that if you set your heart to it, you can do anything.