Home > Novel (Fiction) > Other Novels > The Aatma (Soul, Spirit)

The Aatma (Soul, Spirit)

Corinne P.
The Aatma (Soul, Spirit)
Summary: When the train that Aabha and her parents are on crashes in the dead of night, she is the only survivor, left to fend for herself but determined to forever escape the stifling royal environment that she had always known...until now.

This book has 9 comments. Post your own now!

JudithKirkikis said...
I started reading the begining of your book and then i noticed that you're from westfield! I only say that because I live in Cranford- I am not a stalker I promise haha But your book is really good keep writing(:

maryrippe said...
WOW! You are certainly a writer, to say the least. I applaud your ability to make what you have never experienced believable.  - Mary

LifeWrite This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:31 am
Hey! :) Thanks so much for your comment--I really appreciate it! Are you mentoring for I/S this year? Hopefully we'll see more of each other then. 

Fizza_98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 5:12 am
but why did you named it aatma? it had to do nothing with aatma.

Jul. 20, 2011 at 10:57 am
I called it The Aatma because that is what the old woman called Aabha.

Fizza_98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
have u written this by your own or copied it from somewhere?

Jul. 21, 2011 at 10:13 am
I wrote it by myself--I would NEVER copy someone else's work!

Jul. 20, 2011 at 4:49 am
hey have you ever been to india?

Jul. 20, 2011 at 10:58 am
No, but I'd like to go some day!