Home > Novel (Fiction) > Other Novels > My Evil Angel

My Evil Angel

Zainab Y.
My Evil Angel
Summary: Meet Audrey Lawrence. An outsider by choice with a sixth sense, never really interacted with other students, until she was forced to for an english project. This other student is Noah, a normally quiet, emo kid with a crazy past, and jumps at any chance to defend those he cares about. Specifically when his pal Wesley (Nemo) is bullied by the school tough guy, Desmond. Only a few problems. Desmond isn't human. What is he? Well only Desmond knows. And his father of course. When Noah and Desmond get tangled in a forever escalating feud, Audrey worries, but doesn't know how to help. Sensing something off about Desmond, she prefers to stay as far away from him as possible. All she knows for sure, is everyone's going to get hurt, in one way or another...

Tags: supernatural

This book has 10 comments. Post your own now!

IsabelleRamsay said...
OMF YOU HAVE TO KEEP WRITING, it's amaZing!!!!!

ZeeBYoung replied...
Dec. 22, 2011 at 3:42 am
Askdfak I'm sorry! I've just been so busy with other things that I haven't gotten around to it. But I will find time! I WILL. :)

changerswriter said...
OMG. Please write more!! I love it! How could you leave us hanging?! I love your style of writing, and where did you come up with the idea. Completely original.

ZeeBYoung replied...
Oh thanks so much! Im glad you like it! Don't worry, Ill be sure to get the next chunk of the story in as soon as possible. And I honestly dont know where this came from. I just know I wanted to do something with demons instead of the usual vampire, werewof, angel stories.

changerswriter replied...
Jun. 21, 2011 at 2:27 am
Completely lovely! (Hm, that just doesn't seem to be the right word, considering everything in the novel....) but all the same!

Taylor_Renee said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My fave line is: "The toothfairy told me if i do it, I get a dollar" hahahahahahahaha.

MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!

Mary_S. said...

Hm, the grammar's a little iffy in some places, but this comes off as a really funny story. And you are completely right about Romeo and Juliet being mental. "I'm so busy angsting over Rosaline that I can't even look at other girls. Oh, wait! That chick's hott, she'll be my new obsession!" and from there on both Romeo and Juliet move into the "If things don't go my way I'll kill myself!" and then they do. That's not normal.

Still, I enjoyed reading Romeo and Juliet, but I seem t... (more »)

zeebyoung replied...
thanx. ill add more to this as the story progresses, and i manage to get it on here. this has been very informing, and i really appreciate it.

DinoNugget replied...
Totally has nothing to do with the book (yet), but Mary_S., you should read Romeo's Ex by Lisa Fiedler.  It tells the story from Rosaline's point of view, and the ending of it really summarizes how fickle Romeo appears to be.  I liked it.

Mary_S. replied...

Ok, thanks. I'll have to check that out.

And once again, ZeeBYoung, keep up the good work!