Home > Novel (Fiction) > Other Novels > You Know the Kind

You Know the Kind

Shannon B.
You Know the Kind
Summary: This story starts the way all terrible young adult novels and after school cartoons start. Meet our hero, he is just like you. He is a loser with only a few friends, he hates school, his parents are jerks, he has a crush on this beautiful girl that he does not have the guts to ask out, but deep down he knows he is destined for greatness! His name is something ridiculous like Aaron Slyer, of course that is not his real name, he only uses Aaron Slyer online for his Neopets account and such. His real name is probably something embarrassing like Eugene Jenkins.

I am trapped in the bedroom of this nerdy teenager who, out of all the new age books about mysticism there are to find at your local used book store, happened to pick up one of the few books that actually does something, “The Grimoire of Honorius”.

So, my predicament is not the best. My captor is not only mentally insane but also a complete nerd... okay, I admit, that was redundant. And as far as I can tell, his plan is something along the lines of us starring in a stupid sitcom on Cartoon Network, where I am his indentured supernatural best friend. Which, hate to break it to him, has been done already.

Tags: family