Vampire Sisters

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 Next »

Chapter 6

Ugh. School. If you told me to choose between battling three million carnivorous wolves single-handed or going to high school, I’ll most likely choose the wolves.
To me, school is like a complete waste of time. You take your time learning in class, but when you come home you forget everything. In my head, information goes through one ear, then out the other.
You must be wondering why a vampire has to go to school. Edward Cullen was so smart he didn’t even need to know the question to give the correct answer. I mean, vampires are already super smart and get good grades, right? Wrong. I, a vampire have gotten loads of grades during my school life, most of them –bad. My lowest is a seven, my highest is an eighty. I know, I know, I’m stupid! But the truth is, I don’t care about school! I just go there to kill time… and to smell the mouthwatering blood. But other than that, school literally sucks! So when my sister ordered me to get ready for my first day at high school, I wasn’t exactly thrilled.
Do I have any friends? Well, I think you guessed the answer to that one…none. It’s not like I’m vicious to my classmates, I’m just not nice to them. Sure they try to be friends with me, but let’s be serious, it’s a huge risk for a human to be friends with a vampire. The whole thing could end up as a bloody mess! Am I right, or am I right?

This book has 19 comments. Post your own now!

Sohom Sen said...

EPIC book

read the whole thing

know you only missing one thing,

A member ship of MACHINIMA

Jk you not a gamer, not even pro

tanaya replied...
ok? i guess...............

JoPepper said...
May 8, 2011 at 11:59 am
I love how you compared it to the Twilight saga that was really cool!!! :))

tanaya replied...

Thanks! :)

PJD17 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Vampire literture has been a little bit over done as of latly but yours is still very impressive  keep it up  i would be interested to read some more of your work  could you please check out and comment on my story Manso's Shame  i would really apreciate it

tanaya replied...

Thank you for your comments!

Sure I'll check out your work!

sobuj123 said...
Mar. 13, 2011 at 4:18 am

nice job tanaya.

it is absolutely mervellous.keep it up.

WillowFalls This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Good job! Really creepy, I like it ;)

tanaya replied...
Thanks guys!

alex said...

heyyy tanaya!!!

nice job

really good

gurleen said...
wow...really good up to here !!

Moumita said...
Jan. 24, 2011 at 12:41 am
Good work Tanaya...Keep it up

aruban said...
Jan. 23, 2011 at 10:20 am

Well done, waiting for your next story like this. How to create a vamapire story? simple tips as follows:

A good place to start is by reviewing other vampire fiction. Read the folklore, read the classics as well as current vampire books. Watch the movies and the televisions shows. Then forget about everything else you've read and seen and develop a vampire universe that is yours.
Read more:

RUBEL said...
Jan. 20, 2011 at 3:03 am

Excellent, Good work Tanaya.

Keep it up

ronny said...

Firstly, scary! You can actually think from the PoV of a vampire and that too with so much ease that it makes one wonder. Are you....? :) 

Secondly, really nice read, very imaginative and beautifully laid out. What I like, especially, is the plot line that is so intricately woven. Mighty nice, I must say! 

Sohom S said...

Nice work Tanaya

You must've worked you butt of.

Suggestion: Make chapters a begining of a new topic like a ordinary novel

Like: Use of detail, vivid details, topic

Sylvie said...
nice! :D I really like the vivid descriptions and how you move the plot along very well. I honestly can't wait for the next chapter, this is a good mystery book. ;) nice jobbb

Lahari said...

Its really good, except I don't think u should divide the chapters like that. they're not exactly a new "segment," but more of a continuation of the previous thought.

:-) Keep up the good work. (woW that sounds cheezy)

KonyaB!!! This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 18, 2011 at 10:00 am
OMG...so good so far. :D