Vampire Sisters

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 Next »

Chapter 4

That’s usually my typical mornings. I wake up, fight with my sister, and then head off to school. And no, I don’t drink blood in the mornings. As a matter of fact, I haven’t tasted blood ever since dad died.
After every day, I can feel my stomach wishing, craving, and demanding for the drink. It’s getting harder and harder to quench my undying thirst. Maybe that’s why I get those terrible nightmares m ore often –my increasing hunger.
Now, about the whole vampires not dying thing…so not true! Whoever thought vampires were immortal has got some serious problems. (I might have to have a serious talk with Stephanie Meyer about this topic.) As you can see, my father died, so don’t act all surprised when I write about it. We are almost exactly like humans, except for a tiny difference –we drink blood…they don’t. We do age, like you humans, but always look younger than how old we really are. We do have a beating heart, and blood in our body, like humans.
However, vampires don’t die very easily. Our strength and power can protect us from any sort of unwanted creatures. We don’t die in car accidents, we don’t die if we have heart attacks. We don’t die if animals trample over us, we don’t die if humans run over us. We don’t die by getting shot, by getting hit with knives, or running through fire. Pretty scary, huh? I bet you want to know how a vampire can die, right? The only way a vampire can truly die, is being killed by the hands of another one of our kind.

Sohom Sen said...

EPIC book

read the whole thing

know you only missing one thing,

A member ship of MACHINIMA

Jk you not a gamer, not even pro

tanaya replied...
Oct. 5, 2011 at 4:43 pm :
ok? i guess...............

JoPepperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 8, 2011 at 11:59 am:
I love how you compared it to the Twilight saga that was really cool!!! :))

tanaya replied...
May 26, 2011 at 4:28 pm :

Thanks! :)

PJD17 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 24, 2011 at 3:50 pm:
Vampire literture has been a little bit over done as of latly but yours is still very impressive  keep it up  i would be interested to read some more of your work  could you please check out and comment on my story Manso's Shame  i would really apreciate it

tanaya replied...
Mar. 24, 2011 at 7:36 pm :

Thank you for your comments!

Sure I'll check out your work!

sobuj123 said...
Mar. 13, 2011 at 4:18 am:

nice job tanaya.

it is absolutely mervellous.keep it up.

WillowFalls This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:35 pm:
Good job! Really creepy, I like it ;)

tanaya replied...
Feb. 10, 2011 at 3:39 pm :
Thanks guys!

alex said...
Feb. 3, 2011 at 6:51 pm:

heyyy tanaya!!!

nice job

really good

gurleen said...
wow...really good up to here !!

Moumita said...
Jan. 24, 2011 at 12:41 am:
Good work Tanaya...Keep it up

aruban said...
Jan. 23, 2011 at 10:20 am:

Well done, waiting for your next story like this. How to create a vamapire story? simple tips as follows:

A good place to start is by reviewing other vampire fiction. Read the folklore, read the classics as well as current vampire books. Watch the movies and the televisions shows. Then forget about everything else you've read and seen and develop a vampire universe that is yours.
Read more:

RUBEL said...
Jan. 20, 2011 at 3:03 am:

Excellent, Good work Tanaya.

Keep it up

ronny said...

Firstly, scary! You can actually think from the PoV of a vampire and that too with so much ease that it makes one wonder. Are you....? :) 

Secondly, really nice read, very imaginative and beautifully laid out. What I like, especially, is the plot line that is so intricately woven. Mighty nice, I must say! 

Sohom S said...

Nice work Tanaya

You must've worked you butt of.

Suggestion: Make chapters a begining of a new topic like a ordinary novel

Like: Use of detail, vivid details, topic

Sylvie said...
nice! :D I really like the vivid descriptions and how you move the plot along very well. I honestly can't wait for the next chapter, this is a good mystery book. ;) nice jobbb

Lahari said...

Its really good, except I don't think u should divide the chapters like that. they're not exactly a new "segment," but more of a continuation of the previous thought.

:-) Keep up the good work. (woW that sounds cheezy)

KonyaB!!! This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 18, 2011 at 10:00 am:
OMG...so good so far. :D