My Boyfriend is tthe Alpha of the Blue Moon Pack | Teen Ink

My Boyfriend is tthe Alpha of the Blue Moon Pack

September 21, 2017
By TrueWriter7, Covington, Ohio
More by this author
TrueWriter7, Covington, Ohio
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

**Amelia's POV**

I wake up and look out my bedroom window and groan.

"Rain. Again. Why can't it stop for just one day."

I get out of bed and walk into the kitchen and see my mom looking for a jib on the newspaper.

"Hey mom,what's up?"

She looks at me and says,"Nothing, and shouldn't you be getting ready for school. Its's your first day remember."

Oh ya I think to myself my first day at my new school... fun.

So I walk back to my room and put on a pair of dark skinny jeans,  a long dark red T-shirt , and my red rain boots. I grab my book bag and walk through the kitchen,  kiss my mom, then start my walk to school. On my way I hear buses passing me but I don't really pay attention because I don't talk much or really look at anything. In all honesty if I had a label you'd probably known as the any girl who doesn't really have friends.

Once I got there I realized that something was off. I look around and automatically spot the difference. There is a group of new kids hanging around the flag pole and they must have sensed me staring because they all looked at me and the one I'm guessing is the oldest looked at me and I swear his eyes just changed from a light blue to a really dark almost black blue. So I look away and walk into the school and the bell rings for me to head to class.

I'm Amelia, and I'm going to tell you a story about a girl and the way she found out that werewolves exist.

****Bryce's POV****

I'm standing here talking to my, what most people would call, 'friends' but I call them pack mates, by the flag pole. I'm Bryce the alpha of the most fearsome pack in the Northwest.

"Hey Bryce. Do you think you'll find her here, " My Beta Chad asks.

"I don't know bro. I really hope so. "

We're talking about about finding my mate and the Luna or female version of the alpha. Almost instantly after I answer him I get wrapped in an intoxicating smell. My wolf dances in my head and screams mate over and over again. I turn around and find a girl staring at us as if she doesn't know what to do and I whisper just loud enough for them to hear, mate. And turn to face them as she walks away and the bell rings.

I walk to my first class and smell it again as I walk in the door to the classroom and I spot her sitting by herself in the back trying to hide from everyone. And as soon as the teacher introduces me I walk to the back of the classroom and sit by her.

*****Amelia's POV*****

I'm sitting at the back of the class as the door opens and in walks the guy that I saw standing by the flag pole earlier. The teacher introduces him to the class and I hear him come sit by me. In the middle of class,  I see a note land on the corner of my desk and grab it before the teacher see's it. I um fold it and read it under my desk.  It reads,

Hi, I'm Bryce. What's your name?

I look over at the guy who came in and sat beside me and write back,

I'm Amelia

I throw it back at him and watch it land on his desk.

****Bryce's POV****

I send her a note telling her my name and asking for hers and while she looks at it I mind link Chad, Chloe and Chase and tell them that I found my mate and am currently sitting by her. As soon as I finish telling them the note lands back on my desk. I read it to find out her name is Amelia. At that time, go figure, they all ask me what her name is. I tell them and write something else on the note and send it back.

********************************
As we leave the classroom she hands me the note and I read it and see she answered my question the way I hoped she would.

Then I think to myself, I'll see you at lunch Amelia.

****Amelia's POV****

I walk away from him after handing him his note back after class. I will be sitting with him at lunch. And as I think this I start to realise my cheeks got red as I thought about him. Am I seriously falling for him already. Well to be honest, he is really cute. I laugh to myself as I think this. I get through all my other classes that I have before lunch and as soon as I'm done with my last class before lunch and the bell rings, I run as fast as I can down to the caffateria, get my food and sit at a random table and wait for him and his friends to come join me.

Then almost as soon as I sit down they come in and get their food then come to sit with me.

*****Bryce's POV*****

I look at her and she seemed to be really scared to have us there so I try and talk to her.

"Hi, how are you?"

She looked over at me and seemed a little scared and said, "I'm good. How are you?"

"I'm good too. If you don't mind I'd like you to meet some of my friends."

She looks back at me and says, "OK."

"So," I look over at Chad, "This is Chad, there's Chloe, and finally we have Chase."

They all wave and say it's nice to meet her. She just looks at them like she's not sure what to say.

She's sitting over by Chloe and Chloe says," You're shy, aren't you?"

She leans over to Chloe and says, "They kinda scare me," as she looms over at me and the guys.

Chloe says, "Oh, them, they're nicer than they look. They won't bite. I promise."

After Chloe says that she brightens up a little and smiles saying, "Okay."

**Chloe's POV**

I look over at the guys and can tell Bryce is worried that she's scared of them as she sits with us. Bryce introduces us to her but she didn't really pay attention so I lean over and say, "Hi, I'm Chloe it's nice to meet you."

She looks at me and smiles again and says, "I'm Amelia, but I like to be called Milly."

"Well then, Milly. I'm guessing you're new here? Oh, and sorry about the guys."

"Ya and it's ok just never seen anyone like them before. I just moved here from New York. I'm thinking now that I've got some friends that I'll be able to get used to being in a new town."

"Oh, I've never been to New York and let me just say that Bryce has a huge crush on you already and he gets really protective over girlfriends. And he wants to know if you wanna come over after school and hang. And don't worry, I'll be there too."

She nods her head a little and says, "Sure let me make sure that my moms ok with it and you'll have to give me a ride."

I look over at where the guys are and look back at her and say, xYa, why not."

"Ok. Well, um, let me give you my number so I can text you to let you know if my moms ok with it."

So she gives me here number and I text her so she has mine and we head to our next class. Then as soon as school ends I get a message from Amelia saying she can come.

****Amelia's POV****

I walk out the school doors and immediately Chloe is by my side.

"Hey, so you ready to go the guys don't like waiting too long to leave."

"Oh, ya. Let's go."

So took me to where the guys were waiting for is and when I see their car I don't believe what I see.

"You guys own a Jaguar XJ220!"

I look at them my eyes as big as lollipops.

Bryce looks at me and says, "You know cars?"

"Know them, my dad and I used to study them and their parts before he died. I always told myself I was going to be a mechanic when I was older."

Now they look at me with their eyes as big as lollipops.

"What? I like cars."

After I say that I hope in the drivers seat and say, "Give me the keys I wanna drive."

I hear Chase groan then hear him cuss as I hear Bryce smack him arm and tell him to give me the keys.

Chase ends up giving them to me and they all climb in and Bryce sits in the passenger seat and we head off.

********************************

Everyone falls asleep in the back while Bryce gives me directions on where to go to get to their house.

When we finally get there everyone is awake and we all get out and head inside. As soon as we get in to the house I smell someone cooking in the kitchen and ask Chloe who it is and notice that Bryce was the first one out and in the house.

She looks at me and says, "That would be Bryce. He makes chocolate chip cookies after school everyday."

As soon as she finishes I run to the kitchen to see the boys trying to eat them all. I walk over to Chase as he eats half the plate and smack his hands and take some and walk away laughing. Then I bump onto Bryce and everywhere that my body hit his had tingled making my stomach get butterflies.

I look up and see his eyes change colors again and he seems to get  mad and walks away and goes outside.

I look over at Chloe and say, "What we're those tingles I felt everywhere?"

She looks at me and says,"There's something we need to tell you."

She gets up and leads me to the living room and sits down and pulls me down beside her. Then all of a sudden everyone came into the room and I looked at her and asked, "How did you do that?"

"That's part of what we're going to tell you."

After I told her that she seemed to wait back and look like this was something that she shouldn't be worried about and acts like this is normal.

So Bryce starts to explain what happend in the kitchen before he stormed out and before he says anything else after saying 'mates' Milly jumps up and says," You mean to tell me that you're all werewolves, I'm his 'mate' and I'm just supposed to pack up my stuff, move in here and act like everything is fine!"

We all just nod our heads and mutter, "Ya, kinda."

She starts backing away looking at us and says, "Your all crazy"

She turns and goes to run and before she knows it Bryce is in front of her.

She stops and looks up and yells, "What the hell!"

He turns her back to the living room and sits her down beside him so she calms down while he explains more about what we are and why we're here.

*An hour later*

***Bryce's POV***

I've finished explaining everything to Amelia about us being werewolves and she ended up saying she needed to take a nap so I had Chloe take her to my room.

A little while after Chloe takes her up and she is sleeping I walk up stairs to my room and lay beside her and fall asleep.

********************************
*Two Hours Later*

**Amelia's POV**

I wake up and forget where I'm at then realise that I'm at Bryce's house, in his bed, with him laying with me.

I freak out a little after I realise what is happening and push him off of me so he lands on the floor with a loud thud.

He wakes up and realises he is on the floor and sits up and looks at me then says, "Hey sleeping beauty," with a smirk on his face.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.