Zombie apocalypse. {in this book there some references from the walking de | Teen Ink

Zombie apocalypse. {in this book there some references from the walking de

By Devin_Gordon15, Kansans city, Missouri
Devin_Gordon15, Kansans City, Missouri

Author's note:

i am a youtuber 

when the zombie apocalypse happened i ran from school to my house.i picked up a big log and swung at all of the zombies until i got to my house and i ran to the basement and got a sword from my dad's secret room  and ran back to school to find some more survivors and then i took them back to my house until my dad gets home and while we were waiting for him to get home so i could get some rest because i was the only one with a weapon. and the other people were already asleep so i woke one of them up and i told him to keep watch so i could come back to school and find my two brothers and i ran through a herd of zombies and if one got near me i sliced his head off and when i got to my little brother, connor's school i went to his classroom and he was on top of his desk with a pencil in his hand and a lot of zombies dead on the ground. so i took him to our house and when i walked inside i started to wake up all of the people and told 10 of them to watch my little brother and 10 of them to start boarding up all of the windows and 10 of them to come and get my other brother from  school and when we were on the way  we sall my dad driving in the van so we got in and drove to the school when we were on the way he asked me where's is connor and i said that he is at the house with 10 people protecting him and 10 people are working on boarding up are windows and he said are my swords safe and i said yes and handed him the one off of my back because i had a hammer and a screwdriver and also a brass pipe in my hand so when we got back to the school   there where at least 50 zombies blocking the entrance so we went around back and he was in the locked in the teachers room in the gym and he had a hockey stick covered in blood with his friend named dane was in there with him so we went on looking for people. so we split up into 3 different groups me and my dad and my brother were the leaders of the 3 groups so my group went to A pod and Epod and my brothers groupe went to C pod and my dads group went to B pod and when i went to A pod i saw a door that was barricaded from the inside of the classroom so i went up to it and i noket on it and asked if anyone was in the room and i heard a girl's voice and she asked if i was a walker and i said no and i asked what her name was and she said that it was maggie and i said well would you want to join are groupe. and she said if it is safer there than here then yes so when we met up back at the van my team was the only team that saved a person. so we started to go to walmart and we parked in the parking lot and we kept the group but now maggie was on my team so we went to the camping/hunting supply and we all grabbed a shopping cart and started to fill the cart with stuff like knif, tents,sleeping bags, then i broke into the gun case and took all of the guns and ammo and the gun straps. and i grabbed a crossbow and scope and a strap for ti and put theam together and and put theam on my back and i grabbed a camping backpack and filled it with all of the crossbow ammo. and when we were done with our supplies getting we started to fill my dad's truck and drove off back to the safe house aka my house. and turns out my dad’s groupe got us some stuff for a better fence and my brother’s groupe got food,gas, and also wood and matches.

so  we could eat and also be warm and toasty so we started to build a fence and set up tents and brought the fire pit to the middle of the yard and also started to give out jobs at dinner me my dad and my brother got supply getters and so did my dad's girlfriend and maggie also got the jobs of going on supply runs connor did not get a job because he was not old enough to carry a weapon and we did not want to loose  him to the walkers.and the fence was reinforced so no walkers will ever get in  or no bad people would be able to climb it so my little brother was playing in the back yard and he sall 7 walkers come up to the fence and he yelled for help so me,Gage, my dad, maggie and my dad’s girlfriend, and this other guy came out and stabbed the walkers in the head with are swords, poles, and machet and we told him to go inside so we can open the gate and so we can go on another run so i got my squad and my hummer so we could go get some more supplies for the finance amo and some more food and some more weapons so we left the same people who were in charge last time are the same this time to watch my little brother .so my camp was safe and the people who were barricading the windows really did do a great job no walker is getting in the windows they barricaded all of them. so that night we all got a good night sleep just like we did when the world was normal. and we also got some solar panels on our roof and we still had electricity and we had a heater and are own water source so we had hot showers and clean drinking water.

and win we were on the way to the story i sal a brand new hummer on the street just parked there by the side of the rode with the keys in it so i asked my dad if my squad could have it and he said yes as long as i am the only one who drives it so i got in the driver's seat and maggie got in the passenger's seat and the rest of my group got in the back seat and win somebody looked in the trunk because that is where he wanted to sit he found 20 full gas cans so we filled up the tank and my dad filled up his gas tank and i gave him 10 and i kept 10 for myself. and we got to the gas station where we wanted to get some food and energy drinks and some water and some soda pop.and some other stuff and we found that every shelf was stocked  because the belding was barricaded from the inside and we got into the gas station from the roof. and we turned on the light  generator and  took every last drop of stuff i grabbed all of the monsters and all of the rock stars my dad grabbed all of the rooster boosters and his girlfriend grabbed all of the red bulls and we grabbed all of the food that was still good and when we got back onto the roof we were about to get down from the roof and into our cars a big hord of walkers were surrounding the whole place.  and there were too many to kill we did not have enough ammo plus it was a waste of ammo so we un barricaded the door and and made a loud sound from the inside  and got back up on the roof so we could get in the cars real fast and as soon as the nose went off the walkers all broke the door and we got back to our cars and drove back to our  base and gave people something to drink and  and eat  and i went to the roof and saw a man looking at the base and he looked sospechos.

so i got 10 people to come with me to ask what he wanted and why he was looking creepy at our base.  And he said he was trying to see how many people were in it so he could take it over it make it his one so i shot him in the head  and left him to the walkers. So we were walking back to the  base and i told the people to never speak of this incident ever again and they agreed to that deal so when we got back to the base we started to make dinner over the fire and a big herd of walkers were approaching the fence so i got 20 people to come with me and i told the rest to get up in the tree house with a sniper rifle and to put the silencers on the sniper and protect connor. i grabbed my hammer and machete and started to bust the walkers heads in so the people in the treehouse where sniping them if they got close to anybody or close to the fence i took 10 people with me and my dad took 10 with him so we could take them down faster so they did not take down the fences so my dad took the left side of the house so i took the right side and we took them out  in 40 minutes because the herd had at least 100 walkers in it  so we had to wash our faces and wash our hands and change are close  because we had walker guts and blood all over us and we had to burn all of the walkers so they did not start to attract more. so me susie and my dad where the people who watched out for the camp at night and that night i saw a guy coming up to the fence and he looked like a doctor so i asked him if he was a doctor and he said yes so i asked if he was bit and he said no so then i asked him how many walkers he has killed he said 20 so then i asked him how many people he had killed he said none so i asked why he said all life is precious and i asked his name he said morgan so i said well morgan welcome to the group stay here for the night and i will introduce him to everybody in the morning over breakfast. 

So when everybody woke up the next morning i made eggs and bacon for everybody even the new doctor and i introduced everybody to the doctor so i told the doctor to go help this guy who broke his ankle on one of our runs to get supplies and he caught his ankle on a big hole in the floor. The doctor said that it was a good thing that he got hear when he did because if it was a day later without treatment on that ancel he would have gotten a fever and died because he has a really bad infection. So i got me and my dad's teams together to get some medicine and medical supplies for the doctor to put in his medical tent where all of the hurt people go. So i took 10 people in my hummer and 9 sat in the back and maggie sat in the passenger seat and my dad loaded 10 people up in the swat car that we found and his girlfriend was in the passenger seat of the swat car and we went to the pharmic and then we went to the nurse's offices in the schools around town and surprisingly all of toes places were still fully stocked with medicine and medical supplies in them and the last place we went to we had to kill 30 walkers because the place was filled with them but there were only 30 walkers and i took my arrows back out of the walkers heads so i could still  have ammo. for my cross bow and win my bag was fully stocked up with medical stuff i emptied it out and went for some more so we did not have to go back out again for medical supplies for the camp and doctor and when we returned to the camp we broute 50 full bags of medical stuff to the doctor and 50 bags full of food into the house. and we had only 20 bags of ammo and silencers for are guns.

So when we got back from the run i took the weapons and ammo up in the tree house witch that is the gun shop/ meeting spot so i loaded my python up with ammo and loaded my pockets up with ammo so i could refill my gun back up when i am out of ammo and i put a the tommy gun up high up in the guard station with a silencer on it each gard got a moshen gun of some sort with a silencer. and after i did that a huge herd of walkers approached the fence and i got a lot of people to safety and put 21 people with a sniper rifle to go up in the tree house to protect the 10 little kids and 40 people to go get on the garda station on the fence  and i took 10 people to go with me and 10 to go with my dad and maggie was the tenth person who volunteered to go with my group and jessica was the 10th person to volunteer to go with my dads group and my group went to the left and my dads went to the right.and i told five people in each group to use guns and five other people to use their melee weapons so me maggie my dad and jessica used mele weapons and the rest of us used guns. and we took the herd out in 20 minutes to finish the last one then we started to take the walkers into the fences and burned them and i went to go talk my dad and told him that that was the second herd we have had this week.

and so i said yep we need to build more reinforcements on the fences so we do not lose the house and the supplies so that day me and my dad got some more wood for the fence and i got some chicken wire and metal bars for it and we reinforced the fence and after we got done we made dinner for the rest of the group and when we got done with dinner i gave a class to anybody who wanted to learn how to make mailey weapons out of sticks / logs  so i taught my class and i made sure to bring at least 40 logs and sticks for the class and there were 5 left over and last class that i thought there were 20 out of 40 and i told them we could all try are new weapons we made tomorrow down at the quiktrip and that morning we took them to the quiktrip and the dangers we made snapped on the 10th walker we used it on. so that is how good i am at making weapons for the zombie apocalypse.

the dangers that we made snapped on the 40th walker so my craftsmanship skills were getting better by the minute and so we made four new thing’s we made some swords out of sticks, some homemade arro’s, some spears, and some staffs and we tested them out at quiktrip the swords never broke so we donated them to the kids and the arro’s never broke so i took them and used theam for my cross bow so the staffs and spears broke after 100 walkers each so we were good on weapons for now so my brother taught a class on how to make clean drinking water out of a lake and how to make a funnel to get the mud out of it so it is clean drinking water. so we had clean drinking water for all of us and the dog/ plants for at least 100 days and then we will be able to do the process all over again. so i started to pick carrots and lettuce for the stew and my dad and brother got the meat for the stew we were making for dinner tonight.

This morning was quiet too quiet so i went out of my room without waking maggie up and i asked my dad why it was so quiet this morning and he said i don't know go look outside so i went outside and there were 20 walkers trying to break the barriers down so i grabbed my screwdriver and killed every last one of them. And then  maggie came outside and asked what i was doing up so early i said i was patrolling the fence. So she said ok and went back inside to get her pistol and helped me patrol.  When my dad told me that we needed more food, snacks, water, energy drinks, and water i told him i could round up a group and go down to the 7 eleven and look for the stuff he needed so i told him to make a list. So in my team was me,maggie,my dad so we took my hummer and we went to go find the stuff and while we were there i stopped for gas and to fill up some more gas tanks.

My dad got the energy drinks i got the water/soda pop and maggie got the food and snakes. So when we were about to leave we heard a crash in the office so i took my pistol out and looked what it was and it was a walker changed up and it was wearing a 7 eleven shirt and his name was ed befor this whole thing happend. When we left the place i put the gas in the back of the hummer and i put the soda and water in the back seat with the energy drinks food and snacks. But we  ended up running into a herd of walkers. But we could take them out with the weapons we had by the time we got done with the horde of walkers. So we went on are way back to the base but we found a new person on the way so i asked him the 3 questions number 1 is why do you want to come and join are group  question number 2 is how many walkers have you killed and question number 3 is how many people have you killed and why he answered question number one as i would like to be safe and not get eaten by those things i said the walkers and he said no the people at terminus and i said you are talking about the people who are broadcasting  all those who arrive survive he said yes and i asked him why he just does not go there for survival he said because they eat people.

So i then had him answer the rest of the questions and he said he killed  10 walkers and he had killed 3 people and i asked him why and he said it was so he could get out of termines and i said let me talk to my group and we will decide if you can join are groupe or not.  We need to talk about the guy outside of the base he is running from knoebels and i don't know if we can trust him yet. But my group said let him in the group the more people we have the less of them we have to deal with so i went back out of the fence and said come on in and we will get you fixed up and get you rested so you can go on a run with us in a few days so when i got him to the medick tint i told my friend and my brother and his friend to keep an eye on him so he does not go any where around the place and make sure to keep him in the mebick tent until we make a cell for him to stay in for at least 10 days so we can make sure he is not like the people at terminus. If he can prove to us that he is a good person like us then we will let him out of his cell but if he turns out to be a bad guy then we are going to need to take him far out at least 10 miles away from us and 20 miles out of the red zone. 

Because we don't want this guy to get torn apart by one of those things or the walkers because the campbells are worse than the walkers even though the walkers and the cannibals eat the same thing.[we need to ask him the questions don't we devin] yes we do so let's go get the handcuffs so we can ask him the questions and just be safe and not take the chance of him killing us and taking are stuff.plus we cant trust him about not bing a canobell like his old groupe but we are going to have to have him take us to his old base just to see if he is telling the truth about this cannobell groupe and to see how far away his old groupe lives and if they live close we need to make shore we see how he found us and block that place off so the other pepole in his old groupe dont find us. because we don't need any cannibals coming and taking are people in the middle of the night and we never see them again Because they ate them. But if they live far away we still need to block off the open areas by the base because if we don't we might lose are fortofocashines on the windows or worse we might lose are fence because if we lose are fine we will have to leave this place and i don't want to leave this place because i grew up in this place and i really don't think we have any other place to go because on my last run every place was overrun we have seen what the walkers have done to the cdc and military outpost but if we can find the campbell group we need to take them out before they take us out.

We will be leaving first thing in the morning so i will get all of the guns we are taking with us i will be getting silencers on them so if the inside groupe get caught and surrounded then we will have 10 people with are silenced snipers on the roofs so they don't get taken by the cannibals we will be taking all of them out even though i don't like it we are going to take the cannibals out before it is too late so in the morning we will be leaving to go to the base of the cannibals the guy who was on there team will lead us to it.     Good morning ready to take us to your old base ok then let's load up maggie grab the snipers and hand them to the 9 army men who were in the sniper squad and hand one to romanatwood give me gage and you a silenced pistol and and a silenced ak and let's get my moshety and gage gets a katana and you can have a katana too and the army men and romanatwood get hunting knifes just in case we get some walkers we don't want the walkers giving us away. Hear is the plan we walk into the base and stay on our toes because we don't know what we are going to find in here maggie gage and the prisoner will ride in my car that is team one and team two will be riding in the army jeeps and the hummers team two will follow me ok let's move out. Ok where is this base [it is at the old middle school called pioneer ridge middle school] ok i know exactly where that is but wasn't it overran last time we were there right maggie we barely made it out alive ok we are almost there we need to scope it out first ok.  Ok it seems safe let's move in we need to stay quiet ok snipers go on the roof just in case if some of there groupe is searching for our little friend make sure no one walks in or out of those doors except for us if someone who you don’t see right now walk out or about to walk in then you take the shoot and make sure your shot hits the head.    

Ok team one move in malay only if we do see one of those cannibals then we shoot the head not anywhere else they made their choice to be a cannibal but if we do find people who are chained up but we can't save them we will just have to shoot them in the head but if we can save them then we are going to have to save them it is are job to save the good people and to try not to incoterms the bad ones but it is not are choice who is bad and who is good we will need to search each room until we find where the cannibals are at and quietly take them out one by one if this is going to be a war then this is going to be a war we win because we can't lose any more people we are a family at are base and i want to see my little brother to grow up in a world where there are no flesh eating people or zombies but i can't help the situation that the world put us in but i can teach him how to use a weapon the right way and not the wrong way but we can't help this situation.
When we finally found where the cannibals were at we new what they were doing they were eating in the cafeteria and we know how to take them out so i took the first one out and all of the people stood up and looked around and i took two more out and maggie took out four and there were 5 more left so i took out two more and maggie took out 2 more and gage took out the last one but we heard more gunshots and walker grones so we ran outside and we saw that the rest of there people came back but there was only two left and the rest were on the ground dead with a bullet hole in there head and walkers surrounding the other guys and the dead guys are getting eatin the dead ones but i asked  if the rest of my men were still alive and they all answered yes so i told them to pack up the cars and move out all we heard where two more screams and then they stopped the prisoner and his men were all eaten and his men on the inside where not coming back and the 3 dead men who my men shot where not coming back as a walker but the other two men and the prisoner will be coming back unless if they were eaten right down to the bone but we will never know we will never be going back to the middle school ever again we past 4 police cars on the way back so we went to go check them out and i knew every police officer there was on the ground dead so i went to go search them and get all of the stuff that was useful to us in each police car and i took all of the handcuffs off of them too and there guns as well i told my team we might also need there walkies for the base just in case. We took off in the 4 police cars so we could head back to the bais when we had returned to the base we saw a horde of walkers in front of the baise and they were trying to get in and all i heard were gunshots so i took out the machete and started to take out the walkers and the rest of my team took out there mele weapons out and we took out all of the other walkers and i got back into the walls and i say that the walls where prying down so i went over to the wall and went into the guard tower i had built and there were 10 walkers so i put a silencers on my sniper and i took them out and fixed the fence and we were all good but there were a lot of walkers heading our way and i volunteered to lead them away with the new police car. When i started to drive away i made shour to to grab a walkie and gave the other one to maggie and i told her to keep it on her and i will radio for help if i need it.

So i took the hoard of walkers 5 miles out and i speed back to the bias but i saw a person in a building so i stopped and went up stars and it was a girl who i recognized it was riley ritter and i told her i had a camp and she cold join but i need to ask you 3 questions number 1. Is how many walkers have you killed and she said 30 ok next question is how many people have you killed and she said 2 why she told me they were trying to kill me and i said welcome to the groupe and i told her to pack her stuff up and we will head out. So we went back to the base  and i told her this place is safe it has been hear from the start and most of the people hear have not even been out of the wall but i have a few teams going out for a suppli run in about an hour and i would like it if you joined the supply team as my partner what do you say? She said yes i would like that very much so we went to the last place that had people living in it and they had a help us sign on it so i told my team that we might be walking into a trap or worse all of the people who were here might be either gone and left or dead and a walker. But we needed to get the supplies out of there so we went in anyway just to see and sure enough there was no one there but there was a lot of food lodged in a truck