Dream Day | Teen Ink

Dream Day

December 13, 2016
By Sarahboss13, Tampa, Florida
More by this author
Sarahboss13, Tampa, Florida
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

“Hey Savannah have you asked your mom yet about getting the tickets?” I asked.
“No not yet, I will today though.”
“Okay hurry up before they sell out, they are selling quickly!”
Savannah and I were going to The Rowland Tour on December 18th. We were both so excited. Today is the 10th of December and we talking to each other about how excited we were to meet Hunter, Brandon, and Ashton.
“I'm honestly so happy we are going to meet them in 8 days ahhhhh!” I texted Savannah.
She replied “Me too hehe!”
A couple days passed by thinking about the Rowland's and now today is the 16th, a Friday. Savannah drove both of us to a little Starbucks down the street from out school to talk about the tour, and get coffee. When we got there we ordered our drinks and sat down to wait on them.
“Vanilla Bean Frap for Savannah.” Yelled the man as he sat the cup on the little table to be picked up.
“Thank you.” Said Savannah.
“Okay so for the tour I thought...”  I was interrupted by the man yelling,
“Caramel Frap for Sarah!”
“Okay let me go get my drink.” I giggled.
“Can you also grab me a straw?” Asked Savannah.
“Sure!” I got my drink and I went over to grab the little green straws and a man bumped into me and knocked my drink out of my hand.
“Oh I'm so sorry I didn't see you there! Here let me help you clean that up.”
“Oh it's okay, thank you for the help.”
Savannah told the man at the register that I had spilled my drink and need a new one.
The guy who bumped into me was on a hurry to pick up his daughter from school and he was running late. While the guy walked out the door he looked back at me one more time and said
“Have a blessed day young lady.”
This man was so kind and it turns out his daughter goes to the same school as me and Savannah. I got my new drink and grabbed us both straws and sat down, finally to talk about the tour.
“okay so I thought that we can make a big poster that says ‘Hunter Rowland has taken over my camera roll’ and put pictures of him all over the board.”
“That's a great idea Sarah!”
“Oh I forgot to tell you, when we go up to meet him either you or a guy will have to record the whole thing because I want to remember this moment forever. And I'll do the dame thing for you.”
“Okay I can do that.” Said Savannah with confidence. We talked about Hunter, Brandon, and Ashton for about 2 hours and then we left.

Now it was the 17th, the day before the tour. My mom took, me and Savannah to Michael’s to shop for art supplies to decorate they board with. We got markers, sharpies, sticker letters, glitter, and much more. We also got there little LED lights to put around the base of the board. Me and Savannah were going to have a sleepover at my house so when we wake up, we can get ready together and pick out outfits. When we got home we started to make the poster and when we finished it looked so good. After that I started typing up a note to a Hunter and it was really long, I read over it so many times I memorized it, I wanted it to be perfect with no mistakes. Once I finished the letter I printed it out and it looked perfect. I folded it up and and put in s small envelope and wrote “To: Hunter From: Sarah Boss” and “Don't loose this and open it as soon as possible!” I put it aside to save it for later. We picked out our outfits for tomorrow, figured out our hairstyles, and looked up a tutorial for really pretty makeup.

I woke up with a huge smile on my face and I was so excited.
“Omg, today is the day we meet Hunter!” I said almost screaming.
“Oml ikr I'm so happy!”
Me and Savannah were both super excited.  We both took a shower and put some robes on, because we didn't want to get our clothes dirty while we got ready. We first stated doing our makeup, and then put our clothes on, and then our hair. I had Savannah do a side braid on my hair and she wanted the same thing. When we were all ready we got the poster and I got my letter and we got in the car to leave. My stomach was hurting because I was nervous and I kept thinking in a few hours I'm going to meet Hunter.


When we got to the venue I was overwhelmed with joy. We got in line to get into the venue and a few minutes passed and then all of a sudden I see this car pull up. It was different than all the other cars I had seen. When I saw who got out of the car I started to scream and cry. Christine Rowland, their mom, got out of the car, then Ashton, followed by Brando, and then Hunter jumped out of the car. He had the biggest smile on his face and I was crying, Savannah looked at me and I looked at her and I realized we were both crying, and then we started to laugh. The Rowland's started to walk over toward us and I reached out and touched Hunter’s hand. We waited for a few hours to get into the venue and finally it was out turn to meet Hunter, Brandon, and Ashton.
First I met Ashton ,who is ten years old, he was so quite, but also the cutest, I let him get on my back to take the pic I told him how cute he was and then I took a selfie with him and then  Savannah went to meet him and it was so cute, next I went on to Brandon. Now Brandon is fourteen and he had just recently dyed his hair white so it was white when I met him. For Brandon we put our backs against each other and made a gun with our hands for the picture, I talked to him for a little while and then I had to let Savannah go now, I was really going to miss Brando. Savannah did the same pose as I did with him. And last was Hunter, he is fifteen, oh this was hard. I went up to him crying and I hugged him for a really long time. I finally let go and I gave him my letter, I told him “open this whenever you get a chance, don't loose it, and please save it forever.” I talked to him for the longest time. For our pose we held hands put them at our waists and then put our foreheads together. I tried to take the longest time with him and finally I gave him one last hug and left. I went back to him almost forgetting to ask
“Wait Hunter! Can you sign my phone?”

“Of course!” He sounded so excited.
“Thank you so much, bye.”
I was so sad because I didn't want to leave. But then it was Savannah’s turn and she took a long time with him too. We both were so sad to leave him.
“Wow and it's over just like that.” Said Savannah.
“Not yet.”
What? What do you mean?”
We still get to watch the performance where they go on stage!”
“Omg yay!”
We walked over to the stage where they were going to perform. We had to wait for the meet and greets to be over before the show started. It finally started and we had so much fun, dancing, singing, laughing, and taking videos. When we left the venue all I could think is, that was the best day of my life, my dream day.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.