Once upon a Sleepover | Teen Ink

Once upon a Sleepover

By Trinity-the-angel-of-Tuesday, Marion, New York
Trinity-the-angel-of-Tuesday, Marion, New York

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me I am not mistaken in mine." - the first doctor

Author's note:

this book was inspired by my friends. and as my friends changed in real life so did the characters in the book. i hope that my 3 best friends featured in this book (madelaine, morgan, and madison) and all my other best friends in my life are here to stay.

**********************

Trinity's POV

***

I looked out my window not knowing of the events that were to come that day. I went to school like I do every day. Then I met up with my friends at lunch and explained to them about the sleepover I wanted them to come to that night since it was Friday. There was...

1. Me Trinity

2. Lindsey

. 3. Morgan

4. Olivia

5. Madison

They said okay and were at my house right after school like I asked my parents were out and said I could have them over

as long as we didn't make a mess. I had a regular sized house maybe a bit bigger than most. I knew every inch or so I

thought. Lindsey asked "wanna play truth or dare?" Everyone agreed so we sat down to play. I wanted to start so I said "

Morgan truth or dare." "Dare" she said. I said "I dare you to take your teddy bear and play 7 minutes in heaven" so she

did it. Next it was her turn. " Olivia truth or dare" "dare" she said Olivia will do almost any dare. "I dare you to find a

spot in this house that Trinity doesn't know about." "That reminds me" I said. "Follow me I found this yesterday this is

why I wanted to have this sleepover." I walked down to my kitchen and pulled back some peeled wall paper there was

the rose drawing just where I saw it last. "Watch this" I said. And I took a pencil and outlined the rose with it. The wall

opened up to a pale pink brightly lighted hallway lined with doors every two feet."isn't it amazing?" I asked. "Wow"

Madison said. "How did you find this ?" "Well, I saw the rose behind the wallpaper and because it's who i am I traced it,

and to close it I just erased the pencil and sure enough it closed." I walked down the hall. "C'mon" I said. They all

reluctantly followed. " I assigned rooms to each of you and if you want something in your room just simply say I wish for

blah blah blah" " THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!" They all said. "Our rooms are connected its like a hotel." I pointed to the

room on the left right in front of me. " Lindsey that's yours it's filled with horse things. Next is maddie yours is filled

with cat stuff. After that Olivia yours Is filled with makeup and hair stuff. Then Morgan yours is alSo filled with cat stuff.

And last is mine and it's filled with everything I wanted. That is all that im going to tell you about you rooms exempt

this. There are other things in there to such as tvs and other things remember or if there is any thing you don't want or

don't have that you want just simply wish it away or wish for it that is all after meet in my room oh and you can also

wish for more rooms added on to your rooms and you can wish it bigger or smaller too." And then we all went to see our

rooms including me. And then we all went to my room and.......

*****************

I will continue from where I left off this is intentionally NOT INTENDED TO BE A CLIFF HANGER so don't get worked up bye

Recap
After we all went into my room and...
***********
we decided to finish our game of truth or dare. "Who's turn was it?" I asked "I think it was mine" said Olivia "Madison,

truth or dare?" "Dare" she said. "Ummm... I dare you to drink pickle juce" "okay, I wish for a shot of pickle juice" she

said and a shot glass with pickle juice in it appeared in her hand, she drank it and than wished for a Pepsi like 2 seconds

later and chugged the whole thing. We all laughed our heads off. Madison got really mad and forced a laugh, but after a

few seconds it seemed to come naturally."okay" she said after a couple of minutes"trinity truth or dare" "dare" I said "I

dare you to wish for a person" I was really confused I didn't know if that would even work. "Okay" I said " but I can't

guarantee that it will work on people... I wish that abi was here" we all waited. Me with my eyes tight shut and the others

confused that she wasn't here. "See I told you it might not work" I said they all looked disappointed. But they cheered up

after I suggested we watched a movie. "What should we watch?" I asked Olivia said frozen Lindsey and Madison wanted

watch divergent, and Morgan wanted to watch dolphin tale. I personally wanted to watch Mulan after a couple of

more minutes we finally settled on brave. After we watched the movie it was nearly midnight so we decided to go to bed

I helped the girls find their rooms again, and went to bed. After a couple hours I heard a loud BANG in the hallway I

thought that one of the girls was sleepwalking so I got up to look around after I got a flashlight. "Who's there?" I asked

there was no answer so I went out to look around. I woke the girls and they were not happy. Morgan threw multiple

pillows at my face, Madison just refused to wake up, Lindsey and Olivia screamed "DIE DEAMON DIE" but eventually I

got them all up. We all got flash lights and went to look around. We herd a soft "owwwwww". "I know that voice. Abi?" I

said. "Who's there!" Abi yelled "umm" Madison said "Olivia, Lindsey, Trinity, Morgan, and Madison" "how did I get here" Abi asked.

**************************
Hey guys thanks for reading please suggest this if you like it or if you don't cuz maybe your friends will 

Hi Hey in this last chapter Abi appeared and that's where we left off
*********************
"How did I get here" Abi asked "I wished for it" I said "that's crap" she said "you can't just wish for me to appear" "yes I can"I said "oh btw this is a secret room in my house and you can wish for anything you want. sorry for the ruckus

landing." "It's okay" Abi said then Morgan yelled "CAN WE GO TO BED ALREADY" "yeah we can. girls you know your

rooms abi yours is right across the hall" then everyone went back to bed grumbling. The next day we woke up at like 1:00 in the afternoon.

We all woke up within 5 minutes of eachother. We ate breakfast and played twister with colored shaving cream. After

that we had a whip cream war. After we were done with the 5th round of the whip cream war it was nearly 9:00 abi was

surprisingly good at it. We decided to play truth or dare again. "I'll start" said abi "Trinity, truth or dare" dare I said "I

dare you to wish for Luke Hemmings to appear." "Okay" I said "I wish for Luke Hemmings to appear. Remember it's

9:30 now and it took 5 hours for abi to appear so he should be here around 2:30 in the morning" "it's a good thing your

parents are gone for the whole week" Madison said. we all laughed at that. At 2:30 exactly madison fell on top of Luke

Hemmings as we were searching for him in the hall. "I think you just fell for me" he said and Madison blushed "that was

as smooth af" Lindsey said "dang right" said Olivia. "Sorry" Madison said "no problem love" Luke said "hi" abi

said "I'm Abi, and I'm the one your looking for you're sleeping next to my room tonight sunshine" "okay" Luke said. I was

shocked that he went along so easily. The other girls except abi seemed the same way, but nonetheless we were all tired

and had to go to bed so we all left to our rooms. The next morning Abi and Luke walked out of there room holding hands

"well you two hit it off last night" I said "no funny business right Luke?" "None" Luke said "I'm starving can we eat

already?" Olivia said "agreed" Lindsey said. "Yeah I have omelettes, pancakes, and sausage fresh of the griddle"

"Delishious" said Luke as he wolfed down a second blueberry pancake" "yeah really good" said Madison as she wolfed

down her third chocolate chip pancake. "Woah" Luke said "you have eaten more than me, and that's hard to do"

"Madison likes food" Lindsey said. I could have sworn I saw Luke give Madison the I have a crush on you look. But only

for a couple of seconds. Madison blushed and Abi's face started to grow pink. Was she jealous? No she can't be she has

to know that he loves her more than Madison. "I have an announcement to make" said Abi "Luke and I are now a

couple" Madison seemed disappointed, but only for a second then she smiled, Olivia said "no,duh" , Morgan just wolfed

down another pancake, and Lindsey had the biggest grin on her face. "What should we do now?" I asked. "I have an idea

Lindsey, Madison, Morgan and Trinity over there now" said Olivia pointing to across the hall. "What is it" said Morgan

when we got there. "Let's all get water ballon launchers and ambush them" said Olivia "Heck yeah" said Lindsey. And it

was decided. We all wished for water balloon launchers with dead accuracy and unlimited water balloons in our pockets

and we were off down the hall, but when we got there they were gone. Then a water balloon hit the ground at my feet.

"What the?" I said. Then I heard Luke shout "AMBUSH!!!" And it was an all-out water ballon war. By the time it was

over we were all drenched. "I would say let's go get showers but that would be pointless" Olivia said "C'mon" Abi said

"It's lunch time" After lunch Luke suggested a dance party. We all agreed and I put on some good dance music. Luke

was really good but Madison kept testing his skills and before we knew it it was an all out dance battle. The time flew by

around 10:30 we decided to call it a draw. "I have to admit" Luke said to Madison "your good" "what about me?"abi said

"You were fabulous" Luke said before giving her a quick peck on the cheek. "Let's go to bed" he said and left with Abi

and Morgan decided to go to bed too.

The rest of us weren't tired so we had a quick gossip circle. "He so likes you" I said "no he doesn't" said Madison "he so

does" said Olivia and Lindsey at the same time. "Do you like him too?" I asked "maybe " she said "oooooh she soooo

does" said Lindsey "don't deny it" Olivia said "you're a terrible liar." "Okay maybe a little" Madison said then we all smiled

and decided to hit the sack. "Night" I said. And I got 3 simultaneous "night"'s back.

****************
Hi guys sorry it's such a short chapter I'll try to make them longer love you all bye

Hey Guys quick a/n go look up slow it down by the googoo dolls!!! Listening to it now luv you guys
We ended the last chapter with maddie admitting she liked Luke and then going to bed.
------------------------------------------

Luke's POV

Ugh why do girls have to be so complicated!! I am Abi's boyfriend, but the truth is I'm

in love with maddie and I still don't know where the hell I am. Maddie and I just get

along so well. She is really funny and doesn't care that I'm a celebrity. She just likes

Me for me and I like her for who she is. I don't even know if she likes me I mean she is

Nice to me but I think she thinks I don't like her and she might like me but the fact that

I'm dating Abi's might have put her off, but she seems like that doesn't bother her but

You never know with girls.

Maddies POV

OMG I just told the girls I liked Luke! What if one of them tells him!! He does like me

I'm pretty sure I mean why would he? Besides he is dating Abi ugh guys are so

complicated. Suddenly there's a knock at my door. I check the clock. 3am what the hell?

I open the door it's Luke. I'm in shock. What is he doing here? "Hi " I say "hi can I come

in?" "Sure what can I do for y-" he cuts me off by kissing me I deepen the kiss. Then he

loses his balance and falls on the bed. "Are you okay?" I ask "yeah, fine" then when I

helped him up he lost his balance again and fell on top of me. I smiled and laughed it

off. So did he. "Sorry 'bout that" "no problem" I say "you're not going to tell Abi's about

that are you?" He asked "of course not" i say. "What was the kiss for?" "I don't love Abi

love you" "wow" I say "yeah........ Umm.. So....do you like me back?" "Of course dummy"

he smiled. "I wish for sound proof walls" I say (a/n you think you know where this is

going you have a dirty mind) I walked over to the music player put on my googoo dolls

cd and turned it up really loud. (A/n haha gotcha) slow it down came on and he got

Down on one knee and said. "Miss Madison of the 5SOS fandom I love you. may I have

this dance?" I laughed and nodded yes. We danced with that song on replay until 6am

"You better go back to your room before Abi wakes up and sees your not there" "good

bye Maddie I love you" he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. After he left I took a hot

shower and put on a outfit I think he'd like and walked to the kitchen in Trinity's room

for breakfast.

-----------------------------
Hope you liked it i had fun writing it

Hi lovelies look up the song all of our stars by Edd Sheeran. I'm sorry about not updating I feel bad but here ya go
*************
Recap: MADDIES POV: I put on an outfit I thought he'd like and walked into Trinity's room for breakfast.

Trinity's POV

okay. Something happened last night between Maddie and Luke. I didn't know what it

was, but they were sitting a little closer than yesterday. Of maybe it is just me. I made

some fluffy waffles. After breakfast Olivia, Morgan, Abi, and Lindsey went to set up a

huge room at the end of the hall for our dance tonight. Madison, Luke and I went back

to Madison's room. Actually I dragged them along. Kicking and screaming.... Which

makes it sound like more fun than it actually was. Madison informed me she had

sound-proof walls. "Sooooo....what happened last night?!?!?!" I asked/yelled.

"Nothing" they said at the same time which confirmed my suspicions. Maddie finally

gave in after about 5 minutes of badgering. "We danced... And kissed.... And told

each-other we loved eachother.... And....." "AND!?!?!......" "I don't love Abi!" Luke finally

Blurted out. Maddie just kept her head down and blushed. "I knew it" I mumbled to

myself. They both heard me and laughed. After a awkward silence I asked.

"So.....ummm....... what now?"

CONVERSATION

Maddie (m) : what now? *sigh* am I going to tell Abi?

Luke (l): NO! Um..I mean no i'll tell her.

Trinity (t): wouldn't you rather have me tell her? after all I have known Abi for a long time I know how to let her down easy.

M: yeah Luke, Trinity should tell her. I mean it would be best.

L: *looking uneasy* mmmmmm..........okay if you think it is best

M: I do

T: I should probably tell her before the dance tonight. Should we?

M/L: yes

T: okay you two work it out between yourselves what you are going to wear to the dance.

L: trinity?

T: yeah?

L: can you walk back to my room with me?

T: of course

L:great

T/L: *walks out*

CONVO. OVER

Luke's POV

Crap.crap.crap.crap. I hate these feelings I thought for sure that I loved Maddie but now... I don't know Trinity has been

amazing throughout this whole thing. She doesn't care if I'm famous or good looking. She can see past all of that.

She sees behind the fame, fortune, and looks. She sees all the good in me and all the bad too, and she loves me

anyway, and I love her. "I wish for my rooms to have soundproof walls" I mumbled under my breath. Trinity didn't seem

to notice. When we got to my room I asked her if after she told Abi if she would come back and help me pick out a

outfit. She agreed and went down the hall to the ballroom.

Trinity's POV

I walked down the hall to the ballroom I told Abi about Luke and Maddie this is how it went.

Me: Abi!!

A: yeah

Me: maddie and Luke are together they...they like eachother

A: oh I know that

Me: what?

A: yeah, I'm not stupid i see the way they look at eachother. I am fine with it as long as they are happy.

Me: Abi, you are the best thank you so much

CONVO. OVER

I texted Maddie and told her what Abi said and walked back to Luke's room. As soon as i got to his room I was in shock,

all of my fave CD's and movies were there and Luke was listening to my fave CD "you have good taste in music" ,

"Thanks" I said all of the sudden I heard the lock click shut behind me, I smiled. "Luke what are you-" he cut me off with

a kiss. I tried to lean out of the kiss but lost my balance and fell on to his bed. He fell on top of me. He stopped kissing

me. "What about Madison?" I asked. "I love you." He said "prove it to me. shout it to the world" then he whispered in

my ear. "I love you" "why did you whisper it to me?" I asked "because you are my world" "no Luke" I said getting up

from the bed. "What?" He asked "you are dating Madison. I came here to help you pick out an outfit that will impress

her and that is what I intend to do. "Fine" he said "who do you like?" "That is none of your business, now how about

This" I said holding up a navy blue pinstripe. "No, it's missing something" "you're right" I said we sat on the bed for a

minute then I jumped up and said "I know!" I walked over to where the suit was hanging and ripped the sleeves off.

"Go put it on" I said "okay" he said "perfect I said when he walked out "thanks for-" "don't thank me" I said cutting him

off "just go" I said shoving him out the door. Then I walked back to my room and settled on a Dark blue gown http was

really puffy in the skirt the top looked like space with all the stars and nebulas and black holes and stuff. The skirt was

sparkly (it was glitter I don't do sequins) and walked down to the ballroom
*************
Hi guys I hope you like it sorry it's not long I'm doing my best here. And kudos to you if you got my doctor who, frozen, and fault in our stars references. Love you guys see you next time

*********^************************

Morgans POV

"So what happened?" I asked after I got her cleaned up. "what are you talking about?" "I'm talking about how you came into the dance room, left, and came back all puffy and on the verge of tears. "Oh, um my mom called." "And?" "And my test results are back." "Trinity there is no need to cry over the science exam." "It was a cancer test." "Okay, what were the results?" "4" "what" "stage 4 Brest cancer" "well how long do you have?" "3 weeks" "oh, that's good I though you were going to say a day or something." "Yeah, well I-" she doubled over mid sentence. "What's wrong?" I said "I don't know" "she said but it sound strained like every word hurt. "Med scanner." I wished one appeared on the floor a couple seconds later.

I sighed with relief when I saw the results. She wasn't dying (thank god.) she was just experiencing some shock-and-trauma pains. "It's okay" I told her. "You just need to calm down if you do the pains will stop. "Okay" she struggled to say. She took a couple deep breaths and stood up.

"You alright?" I asked "yeah, yeah, I...I think I'm good" she said between gasps. "Alright now let's go back and dance until we drop!" I said cheerfully. Trinity instantly brightened up. "Yeah I need something to get my mind off of this." "Wanna piggy back ride?" I asked and without saying a word she jumped on my back. "Onward! My noble Morgan!" She yelled with a mid evil accent. I started running as fast as I could down the hall.

When we got to the doors I jumped and we both face planted into a giant airbag that was on the floor laughing our asses off. Everyone was really confused but we just casually walked over to the refreshment table to get some Hawaiian punch. Then 'so what' by P!nk came on and we danced and sang our hearts out until we couldn't dance or talk and then we sang and danced for the rest of the night anyway. In the morning Madison made some chocolate chip-banana and chocolate chip-strawberry pancakes for breakfast.

I wished for a strawberry milkshake to go with my strawberry pancakes I was in a strawberry mood this morning. I also had strawberry syrup with it yummy.

OH MY GOD IM SORRY MY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

**********************

Madisons POV

Me, Trinity, and I finished out water ballon war around 3:30 in the morning. we had done like 10 rounds. We both went to take showers.( yes I know we could have just wished to be clean and dry but you need a good old fashioned shower sometimes.) we had to take them quickly since we had like 13 minutes before Madelaine gets here. I sent Madelaine a text telling her what the hell was going to happen and now she is cool. She texted me 'I could just drive over there' I figured that was a good point. Oh well

she crash landed in the hall right on time. well almost crashed we had a rough idea of where she was going to land. so we covered the area with a few matresses. we helped her up after falling over ourselves trying to get to her.

Madelaine just sat there watching us fail and laughing her ass off. "you know what you little assbutt" i said supressing a smile.

When we finally got off the matresses Madelaine said "you know we could have just wished for those to go away" "yeah" Trinity said "but that was much more fun" she was grinning ear to ear. We all went to bed after I showed Madelaine her room and we ate.

I did a back flop onto my plush bed. Something has been off with Trinity she tries to hide it and I don't know what it is yet but I will get to the bottom of it. It was almost 5 in the morning so I shut the lamp off and went to sleep.

*******the next morning*********

I woke up around noon so did Madelaine so I showed her around and told her that Trinity's parents will be home tomorrow. Near the end of my tour she asks "Is Trinity still sleeping?" "Yeah" "i have an idea" She said with an evil gleam in her eye. She grabbed my arm and suddenly we were in Trinity's room with buckets of ice water in our hands. "How the hell did you do that" I half yelled and Trinity stirred a little bit.' "you know you dont have to wish verbally right?" she whispered to me. I just glared at her and she smirked. "ready?" she whispered excited.

I gave her an evil grin."three...two...One." and we both dumped all the ice water on Trinity's head except for she woke up right before we dumped it on her so she hit Madelaine's back at her so she got saoked too. I was on the floor laughing and Trinity was laughing too while Madelaine stood in a huff at the foot of the bed her drenched hair dangling in her face.

"Oh c'mon Maddy Moo" Trinity teased Madelaine "you have to admit it's a little funny" "hilarious" Madelaine said with clenched teeth. I came up behind her and quickly grabbed her sides. She squealed turned around to hit my hands away but I already let go. "you little" she said eyes wide. I didn't even realize Trinity got out of bed when she came out of her bathroom with two towels. She started drying her hair with one and I turned around to turn the radio on. Someone twisted their towel and hit me in the ass with it. "Hey!" I jumped whilst turning around startled to see Madelaine grinning like an idiot.

I went to tickle her when she grabbed my hands. "Hey! Now we're even" Madelaine protested. I crossed my arms. "Fine" "whatcha say we go get some breakfast?" She asked and Trinity and I agreed.

Trinity started on her pancakes. We could have just wished for them I know, but there are no better pancakes then her moms recipe. Even though she makes that from scratch she has the first batch ready in five minutes. I dig in immediately. "Hungry are we?" She teases while using a ladle to pour the batter into the frying pan.

"These are amazing as always." I say back "oh hush you" she responds smiling. "Wheres the second batch?" Madelaine pipes in. She had already eaten four. "Right here." Trinity said placing six more on the table. She sits down as we all grab our pancakes.

Multiple batches of pancakes and half an hour later we were finally finished. "That was amazing" I state "yeah, it was amaZAYN" "really Madelaine?" Trinity retorts "yup" Madelaine says with a grin on her face. "Hey, T when are your parents going to be here?" She starts to respond when her phone starts ringing. 'Its my liiiife it now or never. I AINT GONNA LIVE FOREVER! I JUST WANNA LIVE WITHOUT A LIIIIIIEEEEE! ITS. MY. LIFE.' The phone starts playing it's my life by Bon jovi. "Bon jovi?" I ask. "Bon Jovi rocks. On occasion." Trinity states.

Trinity's POV

~phone call~

Me: hello?
Mom: hi honey they decided to end the competition a day early so we'll be here in a half an hour or so.
Me: okay, love you bye
Mom: love you too bye

~phone call over~

"Who was it?" Madelaine asks "my mom they'll be here in like half an hour." "Okay we better get out then" "yeah let's go.

I traced the rose on the wall and the door opened up. I erased the pencil marks quickly and pulled my arm out so it didn't get chopped off by the door. "So what do you wanna do until then?" Madison asks. "Well....there's something I have to tell you and it's important you might wanna sit down." I state simply. They sit down on the couch in the living room. Madelaine looks at my worriedly. Maybe I shouldn't tell her. No I have to she deserves to know. I sit on the coffee table facing the couch.

"Please don't tell me you're pregnant" Madison says. "What?! No?!" I say a little offended. "It's actually much...worse." I say and then take a deep breath in. "I have stage 4 cancer." I'm expecting maybe a small gasp or maybe a hug with one of those 'it'll be okay' s that no body ever believes. But in stead I look up to see them. Smiling? "What?" I ask

They both start laughing. "That was a good one! You had me going for a second!" Madelaine says still laughing. "You think this is a joke?" I ask "well yeah isn't it?" Madison asks. I nod no solemnly and their laughter ceases. They're just staring at me. Madelaine with her face white as a sheet instead of the bright pink it turns when she laughs. I get trampled in. Hug by Madison.

Her shoulders start to shake from crying. "It's okay" I say. She suddenly pulls away and get very angry. "OKAY!!HOW IS ANY OF THIS OKAY?!??! OKAY IS NOT DYING NOT THIS!!!!" I'm taken back by this she never gets this mad she never gets mad at all.

"Calm down let's be practical about this." Madelaine says placing a hand on Madison's shoulder. "How long do you have?" Madison says calmly but there is a clear underlying anger and fright in her voice. "Three mo-" I scream and double over in pain it feels like I'm being stabbed and I start coughing up blood.

Suddenly my parents walk in and everything goes dark.
----------*************___________

Beep...beep...beep...beep. I wake up to the sound of a heart monitor. I look to the side sleepily to see a guy with dark black hair and a blue sweatshirt with a sleeping Morgans head in his lap. "Hello?" I say quietly and he jumps. I can see his face now. "Mauricio?" I ask

He gives me a crooked smile. Morgan starts to wake up but as soon as she sees my she smiles ear to ear and runs to get someone. I laugh but then I wince at the pain. "Glad you're awake it would have sucked if you didn't wake up." "Why do you say that?" I ask curious about what he will say. "Because then i'd be forced to go to the funeral and wear a suit." "You're so nice" I say sarcastically. He laughs. "I'm glad you're here, but if you don't mind me asking why are you here?"
"Morgan dragged me along" he states simply.

"Ah" I say before tackling him in a bear hug. He never really liked hugs but I don't care he is fun to hug. Mostly because it annoys him. He hugs back. I pull away genuinely shocked. "Did you just hug back?" I ask. He never hugs back EVER. "Yeah I figured if you're gonna die might as well give you a hug. "Well thank you for you're concern but I be still have three months left. I had figured I had only been out for a day or so.

I take the I.V. Out of my arm. I throw the blankets off me and start to walk tword the bathroom where my regular clothes are. I don't like hospital dresses. "Actually it's more like a few weeks or less." He states and makes me stop dead in my tracks.

"What?" I ask turning around. "They ran some tests while you were sleeping. They say you have a few weeks maybe less." "I'm getting dressed" I say going to change. Every little movement hurts and his word ring like church bells in my head. 'A few weeks maybe left.' When I'm finally changed a woman with short black hair is standing there talking to Morgan. She looks at me. "Hi, I'm Tessa your nurse." She says with a smile.

"Hi Tessa, I'm guessing you know who I am" I state. She laughs "yeah. You're friends here have been very helpful with information and such." "Why did they need to help my parents were there" her face turned grimm. "That's the bad news."
"They're not-" I say anticipating the worst
"Oh, no but they got t-boned on the freeway and they are currently unconcious"
I breathe a sigh of relif
"When will they wake up?" I ask hopefully
"That's the other bad news... The accident was pretty bad. They'll wake up eventually but most likely not before-" she trails off
"Before I bite the dust" I state simply
She nods "in a manner of speaking"
"I'm going for a walk" I state
"You can't leave!" She calls after me
"I won't!" I shout back. I just want to look around.
When I get halfway down the hall I stop and lean against the wall. I sigh. "April, 1981" I speak to myself. Oh well, maybe in the future they'll have more treatments for cancer so other people don't have do deal with this like I have to.

I keep walking around corners and up stairs until I finally stop in front of an open door. I look in and there is a man sitting in a chair next to a hospital bed. He is holding someone's hand. He has dirty blonde hair and from what I can tell a muscular figure. I don't know what comes over me but I decide to just walk in.
"Hello?" I say and the man turns around.
"Who are you?" He asks
"A patient"
"What are you doing here?"
"Well you looked upset so I decided that maybe I could help."
He laughs sadly. "There isn't much you can do to help if anything at all."
"I can try...what is your name?" I ask
"Dean Winchester" he responds as I walk farther into the room. I see he is holding the hand of a man with dark brown hair and a oxygen mask on. "If you don't mind me asking who is this your brother?" "No" he laughs "he's my boyfriend" "oh" I say laughing lightly at my confusion.

"How long have you been together?" I ask. "Since April of 1965" he smiles I can tell that the man whoever he is makes him happy. "What's his name?" "Castiel" he states. I walk over and lay a gentle hand over the hand holding Castiel's" "what's he in for?" I ask. "Terminal cancer" Dean says his voice breaking.

"What are you in for?" He asks "breast cancer" I state. He smiles a little at the similarity of it all and so do I. "If you don't Ming how long does he have?" I say. "He was supposed to have months but now the doctors say weeks maybe less..." There are tears forming in his eyes. "Me too." I look at the floor and then look up to see him staring right at me with piercing green eyes.

I place a soft hand on his cheek and he nods into it. "You're not like the others." I state. He opens his eyes. "How'd ya mean?" "I mean when I told you how long I had you didn't say 'it's okay' or anything like that" "it's because I know it's not okay." He says solemnly. "You really love him don't you?" I ask. He gives me a genuine smile. "I love him more than anything."

My heart breaks. I don't know what to say so I hug him and he gives me a firm hug back. I pull away and rest my hand on Castiel's cheek. His eyes flutter lightly and his blue eyes seem to stare into my soul. He removes his mask. "Who are you?" He asks. "I'm Trinity, I'm a patient, I have a few weeks to live, blah blah blah, breast cancer. I'm basically where you're at." I state simply. He smiles and looks to Dean. "She knows." Dean says and Cas nods.

All of the sudden Tessa walks in with her face buried in a clip board. "Hey Cas, Trinity isn't in her room so we are going to do your stretches earl-" she looks up and cuts herself off when she sees me. "We all on she same page?" She asks. "Yup." We all say. "Do you guys wanna do your stretches together?" She asks. I shrug. "Why not?"

Cas politely asks Dean to leave because he thinks it's weird. We do our stretches and then after we talk about our lives up until this point. I tell him my sob story, he tells me his. I cry, he cries. Then we tell Tessa to let Dean back in. She does. When Dean walks in I realize that my mascara is probably running and that my cheeks are probably splotchy from tears and so are Cas'. "Are you two okay?" "Yeah we're fine." I start to open my mouth to say something about Dean leaving for so long. When Cas interrupts. "It's okay I promise."

He puts a gentle hand on my arm and I clearly flinch. Dean looks really confused. "Trinity I know why someone flinches that hard...it's because someone else's hand wasn't so sweet, and I promise you that you are safe here. I nod unconvincingly and Dean sighs. He pulls me into a tight embrace. It actually calms me. There's something about him that makes me feel safe that I just can't quite put my finger on.

"Thanks, really thank you." I kiss him on the cheek. "And you" I kiss Cas on the cheek. "I'll stop by tomorrow" I say and walk out. I walk back to my room and climb into bed. I pull the blankets over me and lay on my side. I'm asleep in minutes.

***********

The next morning I wake up around 10:00 and walk back to Cas' room. To my surprise I see a woman with bleach blonde hair and a tall man with long dark brown hair. "Hello" I say as I walk in. They both turn around and Cas smiles from his bed.

"Who are you?" The man asks. "I'm a patient and a friend of Cas' as of yesterday." I say with a smile. I walk over to Cas and give him a hug. "Wheres Dean?" I ask. "He said he wasn't letting me eat the crapy hospital food so he's getting food from the diner down the street. I told him to get you a bacon cheeseburger. Is that okay?" I laugh a little. "It's perfect Cas you big softy." He grins like an idiot.

"So who are you?" I ask turning to the man and woman. The man responds. "I'm Dean's brother, Sam. And this is my wife, Jessica." "Nice to meet you" I smile and hold out my hand and Jessica shakes it first and then Sam. "If you don't mind me asking why are you here?" Jessica says politely "Cancer" I state simply. "How long?" Sam asks. "About as long as Cas" I say.

Just then Dean walks in but stops in his tracks for a moment. A look of suspicion on his face. "We all on the same page?" He asks. "Yes. Now where is my bacon cheeseburger?" I say making Dean laugh.

He hugs me and I use it as a way to steal my burger from his bag. I start eating it immediately. "Hungry are we?" He teases and I give him a playful glare. I get halfway through my burger when I suddenly become lightheaded and start to pass out. Sam gets to me before Dean does.

"Are you okay?" Sam asks. "Yeah, I'm fine I just got dizzy that's all." I say, but Dean looks unconvinced. He doesn't say anything though. I have got an idea "Stay here" I say. "I'll be right back."

I come back 10 minutes later with Morgan and Mauricio. "I filled them in" I state to Dean as I drag them into the room. "Dean this is Morgan and her Boyfriend Mauricio." He shakes their hands. "Hi" Cas calls. "I'm Cas" they smile and go over to shake his hand.

"I'm glad that you two can be here for Trinity when her parents can't be" Dean says. "Dean really it's okay" I say putting a hand on his shoulder. "It's not though" he responds bitterly. "Dean you have enough problems-" "so Cas is a problem now!" Dean shouts cutting me off.

My chest suddenly grows heavy. I start to cough up blood I'm doubled over on the floor. I look up to smile at Dean with blood on my teeth. I don't know why but I did. "If I die I'm gonna haunt your ass"

*******two hours later*******

I wake up and look at the clock 4:00 I've been out two hours. Real smooth Trinity. I look to my right to see Cas and There is a breathing mask over my mouth. Now I'm confused. He is awake. He smiles at me and grabs my hand. "I asked if they could move you next to me I get lonely after visiting hours end" he says. "What happened?" I asked. "The doctors say too much stress put strain on your brain and then the cancer added to it and caused a respiratory collapse." "Great" I say sarcastically laughing lightly.

Tessa walks in. "Oh good you're awake Morgan is worried sick" "send her in ple-"

I'm cut off by Madison, Olivia, Madelaine, Luke, Lindsey and Abi running through the door nearly knocking Tessa over to get to me. Madelaine tackles me in a bear hug.

"We came as soon as we could" Madison said. "Why the mask?" Luke said. "You look like s***" Olivia said and everyone falls silent. "Thank you again for your continued support" I smile and hug her. "Anytime" she says.

I go to say I'm glad that they're here but I can't get the words out. I look over to the monitor and the beeps are alarmingly slow and spaced out. "Everybody out!" Tessa yells.

Darkness

Madelaines POV

Trinity and Cas died on the Same day. Cas a couple hours after Trinity. Dean has his arms wrapped around me. "You know Maddy I thought that maybe....maybe just this once that everybody lives but hey...look at what a dreamer I am." I hug him tighter. We are sitting at Cas and Trinity's funeral we will pay our respects and go home.

Tomorrow will be another day the sun will rise the sun will set but maybe there is a hole and a imprint left on our hearts that they left. But...maybe just maybe in the future on some bright day far away...everybody will live. But not today...not right now.

******10 years later*****

"Mommy tuck me in"
"I'll be up in a minute Amelia" I call to my little girl.

I had to go to another funeral today. Dean's he couldn't bear it anymore without Cas so he just quit. I cried the whole time Sam held me through most of it. Even though I should have been comforting him I mean he was his brother.

Dean and I had become rather close over the years. We were almost inseparable and I think my husband was a little jealous, but I know that he knows that he is my one and only.

"You okay babe?" Louis calls from the living room. "Yeah I'm fine it's just a Trinity and Cas now Dean?" "I know but it will all be alright" "promise?" "Promise, now I think Amelia wants you" he kisses my forehead.

"And how is my beautiful little girl?" I say "I'm not little mommy I'm almost seven" "you're right you are getting very big" I say and she laughs. "Tell me a story mama"
"Okay baby girl" I say and start to walk to the bookshelf.

"No mama a new one" she says "but we have read them all." I say sitting back on her bed. "So tell me one please" I smile. "Okay" I pull the blankets up to her little neck.

"Ready?" I ask. She nods. "Okay" I take a deep breath in.

"Once upon a sleepover-

****************
Hi :) that's it! You guys like it? I need some feedback. I love you all! Kisses hugs xoxoxoxo see you then.

~T