Abigail Suspicious Kidnapped | Teen Ink

Abigail Suspicious Kidnapped

By Wendy Barrios, San Diego, California
Wendy Barrios, San Diego, California

Author's note:

Wendy B was born and raised in San Diego California. She is a teen that is in high school. Attending in the high school of Point Loma, trying to accomplish her goals. This is her first time writing a novel in her English class of her first period. She thought that she wasn’t going to be able to reach her goal of her word count that she had for her novel, since she isn’t that much of a writer.

Abigail, is a 16 year old only child. There's a lot of people that always admired her. Until one day, something happened! In order to find what that something was... you will have to read the entire book. Abigail, is an independent person that loves being on her social page, talking to people (random people). She lives on Washington D.C on a big house, that most likely she has for herself. She has 3 rooms but they all have something very interesting inside of them. It is also very hot where they live since its by the ocean.  We are going to get introduced in that her parents are divorced, so she gets to do whatever most likely she wants. Abigail, always has in mind a lot of things in her  head, that she never likes to talk about. Abi, likes to dress with a lot of pretty clothes. Every Time she has time her mom takes her shopping so she can get new clothes. She is so much of a girly though. Likes to have all her shirts with flowers or something very pretty. She is a spoiled teen. I don’t really know why she gets so spoiled if she hardly pays attention to her mom and has bad grades.

One day, her mom asked her, “Are you okay?” she responded with sadness and said “Yes! Im fine”.

The next day, Abigail woke up at 8 a.m. to get ready for school.

When she went to the living room her mom had left her a note it said “Good morning honey, hope you have a great day.”

Some weeks ago, she was starting to talk to some guy that she thought that was very cute. That guy lived on a different state, so that was what really sucked for her. The next day, that she went to school, her friends started talking about how they had started talking to a guy. Later on, they were starting to notice something very strange. Abi, was talking to Nani, and told her the name of the person that she had met. She was shocked because if she knew that they were both talking to the same person something would have start to happen.

Nani, said to Abi “What’s the name of the guy that you started talking to? Abi, responded and said “It is a random guy that I have met since little.” but that was just all lies.

(Sarahi and Nani now come in the story)

Sarahi, is a very close friend to Abi’s mom. Nani is a another 16 year old just like Abi. She has a lot of things  in common with Abi. Another person that is very independent with her mom. She also was having something really strange going on her life.

Abi, then called Nani on the phone. They were on the phone for straight 2 long hours. They were having a really good conversation. They were planning to go to the mall to go shopping one early Saturday. On the day before going to the mall. They decided  to ask for permission.

Abi, said to her mom “hey, mom can I go to the mall, with Nani  on Saturday she’s going to drive over there in her mom’s car.” She responded and said “Yes! honey you guys can go.”

On the day that they were heading to the mall they went shopping first. After that they were done with everything that they were going to do. So, they decided to start heading to the parking lot. But, in that moment one of the girls had forgot her phone in the restroom. Abi, had went to check back to the restroom to see if her room was still there. Abi, asked the lady that works in cleaning the restrooms to see if she had seen anything.

The lady said “ Sorry, I don’t know what your talking about”. “But, I haven’t seen nothing.”

Abi, was all worried because she had lost her phone. It all most meant more than her life to her. She said to herself “oh well, I’ll just leave and see what I can do about it at home.”

(the problem was that she wasn’t going to be able to find Nanii now, or how to communicate to her while heading to the parking lot.) Abi, was walking towards the parking lot when out of a sudden a car pulls back quick, and all most runned over Abi. She had gotten all scared everything was going bad, because of her worrying about her mom..

The guy said "Oh, I am really sorry, I didn't see you". Abi, had said back " No Worries," and left to keep on walking.

The guy saw that Abi, wasnt looking back. That's when he took something out of his car and walked slowly, to get her to fall asleep with a special material. The guy looked all around to see if anyone was looking that he had made Abi to fall asleep.

Abi’s mom was very worried, and didn’t know anything about her daughter. Since she wouldn’t answer her phone.

She then decided to call Nani to ask her what had happened if they were okay. Nani, answered the phone and said "Sorry, we haven't got home I am waiting for Abi on the car, while she went to go look for her phone".

Nani, got tired of waiting and went inside but there wasn't nobody anymore. Every store was closing all ready.   

So she got and called Abi but it went straight to voicemail. She was very worried because she was waiting for long in the car, she even went to look for her. She didn't know what to do so she called Abi's mom again. Abi's mom started getting a bad feeling on her heart. Abi’s mom was very worried and didn’t know anything about her daughter. 

They waited until it was 10 p.m. to call the police. The police started asking information about Abi, that when was the last time that they had seen her, and many other questions. The police started doing an investigation and saw the parking lot cameras. They saw how they took Abi and how everything happened. The police took the number of the car’s license so they could find them easier, they settled all the police, people to start looking for Abi they even announced her on the news, so if people saw her they would report it quicker.    

(the guy took and drove off with Abi)

He put Abi on the car trunk and closed it. He then started to rode off and once he was on the street Abi was starting to wake up. She was all scared and didn't know where she was or anything. She commented "someone help me please!"

She then started kicking the lights from the car, until they broke out. Then, she started to see that she had been kidnapped. She tried asking for help while she would have her hand out of the back light’s that she had kicked out. She wasn’t able to see what was out that could help her. Later on, she tried opening cans of paint that she had found on the back of the trunk where she was. She was smart enough, to think about spilling the paint out so that the people on the freeway would be able to see what was happening.

But, something had happened when a car had went up next to the car that had kidnapped Abi. The guy was all nervous thinking that maybe he had gotten caught all ready. But the guy from the other car said “hey man, you have something white coming out of your car” then the guy remarked “thanks, I will check that out on a moment”.

The guy then made a stop, on a place where nobody would see what he had on the back of his car. Then he got and started screaming to Abi because of the mess she had done on the back of the car. All the paint was still coming out of where she kicked the back lights out. Another car rode by where he was hitting Abi so he quickly closed the trunk. He said “is everything okay?” He answered and exclaimed “yes! I was just looking for something but I found it already, thanks by the way”.

The guy started walking back towards his car. But, in that moment the guy that has Abi on the back of the car, decided to go and kill the guy. He did that because he thought he was going to call the police to tell them that he had something strange on the back of his car. He got and changed cars and took the guy’s car that he had killed, by hitting him with the bat. The reason why he changed cars is because they were already looking for him. So then he got and putted him with Abi on the back on the trunk. Then, they were heading out again. Abi, got and said to the guy “you killed him! He is dead now,” The guy got and slapped Abi, and then he said “be quiet! Don’t say nothing”.

They went to a alley and left the guy there. they threw sand all over him so nobody would be able to find him. Some lady saw the car with the number of license that they had announced on the news, because he had changed them to the other car that he had all ready, so she decided to call the police right way so they would be able to capture him and take him to jail, for kidnapping a young teenager.

The police stated to the lady “tell us how the guy looks, and try following him,” the lady gave them the information in how he looks. She replied “I am following him, but I think that the guy has noticed that I have told you through the phone.

The guy started speeding up because he thought that he was going to go to jail now. He was so mad because of that phone call that they had made. The police started locating the address that they lady had gaved them. It was so impossible for the police to find them because the guy had made a stop, somewhere near a gas station. So, he ended up changing his licenses car number so nobody would locate him. When they were on the gas station Abi tried asking for “help”, nobody was able to hear nothing because she was inside the back of the trunk.

Then, she finally noticed that their was a way to go where the seat is onto the front. While the guy  went to put money for the gas. She found the way to be able to get out of the trunk and started waving her hand while she was screaming “help!”, “help me, I have been kidnapped”.  

A guy had seen her and so he decided to get close to see what was going on.  In that moment, the guy was walking back and saw that a lot of people were near the car trying to help her out. He went quickly, so that they would move out of there. He told them “nothing is wrong here, please go away my car”.

He got and had put gas quick so he would speed up and leave, he just kept on looking around, and also sweating a lot. He was so nervous and didn't know what to do. He went into the freeway and didn't stop driving until he got very far. Abi kept on screaming on the trunk and kicking everything she kept on crying and crying. What she had noticed was that before they went to throw the guy down an alley, that she took his phone.

One early afternoon, Abi had the chance to call the police to tell them about how she had been missing for some months already. She would always cry in the nights because the guy wouldn’t return her back with her mother. The police member was very nice and started talking to her and said “everything will be okay, can you please describe to me what you see around?” Abi, whispered “Yes he is heading out to the freeway and it says Santa Monica.”

Abi, just kept explaining to the lady everything with so many details so they can help her out. The guy only wanted the girl so he can do something to her. That something was that he would like to cut most of all their hair and put it as for a doll. Abi, considered the guy as if he was really crazy because of everything he has on his house. Abi, exclaimed to the police officer “I am going to die, please help me before he does something bad to me.” The officer had stated “calm down everything will be okay!”

Abi, was very worried that she haven’t hear about her mom or her best friend Nani. She was regretting going back to look for her phone she was now thinking that she should have just left home and report it. If she would have not went back to look for it nothing of all this would be happening but I guess all this is my fault. They guy had token Abi, to give her some food to eat. She didn't want to eat nothing at all. The guy was being very nice to her so he can be able to cut her hair. Abi, the next day tried calling again so she can see if they have been trying to locate where she was. They told her that they were very close from where she was but they didn't want the guy to find out too quick, so they decided to go in on a certain time until they knew, what they were going to do.

The phone that Abi, had in her hand was about to die. She wasn’t going to be able to contact each other now. The police officer the only thing that would think about was of Abi she was very worried each night more and more. She just wanted to find her, she didn't’ want nothing bad to happen to Abi. She started to like Abi like if that could maybe be her child in life.

We didn't really hear about Abi’s mom nor Nani. Those reasons were because Abi’s mom had gotten so sick that she would spent most of her days at the hospital. 

The police officer had found the right time to start heading to the house that they had Abi at. Abi, didn't know that they were going to finally go save her and return her back to her house. The officer was heading on the road to rescue Abi. There was a lot of traffic because the police officers had closed the freeway and would stop every car, to see if someone was acting suspiciously.

They had the feeling that the guy had probably knew that they were going tonight for Abi so they thought that he maybe was going to end up, leaving the city.

The officer had to pass through the traffic and her boyfriend was one of the officers stopping the road. He stated to her “do you want me to go with you?" She replied back "No, I'm fine I can do it myself".

She then started heading out of the traffic. It was getting so late outside also she didn't really get a lot of internet service, to call or send messages. She heard the noise of a flag waving on her way to a small house where they had Abi. There wasn't really a lot of information to find her faster. It was only the flag then inside was the  small house. It was so dark inside that she had to turn on the light, she was walking through and was seeing a lot of boxes. She had tried seeing if she had sevice all ready to talk on the phone. She was so frustrated because she couldn’t find Abi, she then started going through the pictures that their was there with a address on it.

The next day, she was heading to her office. She wouldn’t get a lot of sleep because she had promised Abi, to get her back before the guy kills her. We were finally able to hear about Abi's mom, she was heading out of the hospital today. She had called the 9-1-1 to see if they knew something of her daughter. They answered and said "hello this is 9-1-1 emergency, how may I help you?" Abi's mom stated back "hello, I'm Abigail's mom I was just calling to see if you guys knew anything about my daughter."

The officer told her "yes, we have hear about her we should be getting with her by tonight once we have everything back on a good place to take her, away from the guy."

It was that same day on the night, the officer went again to the house where she heard the flag waving. She was really curious if there was something around that would take her faster to where they were at. Her phone had fell down a tunnel, while she was trying to locate for signal. Her phone stayed on, so she had to go under the tunnel. There were stairs to go down off, she got her phone and she decided to go in. She saw a door open, and hear someone talking.

The guy heard when she opened the door so that she can peek in. He started walking towards the door, but before he got to see what  it was the officer got and went inside a room. She kept on breathing fast, she was very scared that she didn't really want to move. 

The guy turned on the light to see what was happening there. That moment when he turned it on, the officer turned back of where she was hiding, and saw scary things that she just wanted to scream. Instead of her screaming she had to cover her mouth. The guy looked everywhere because it isn’t normal to just hear a random noise. Since nobody knew about his hiding place.

The guy went back with Abi into the doctor room. Abi, was sleeping because she had a equipment with her on her nose. The guy would talk to himself and said “finally, I am going to start the operation and no one will do nothing to stop me now, since I have runned away from the officers and every other people that tried to stop me.The officer was listening to the entire thing he was talking to himself about. She went back into the room where she had seen other bodies of their faces with their hair with blood all over it.

Later on that night, the officer decided that it was now the time to go in before the guy did something bad to Abi. The officer got in the room before he started cutting Abi’s hair. The guy was very sick in his mind because he would do what he did to his little girl that had passed away. That’s why now he does it to a lot of other girls that he finds out alone in places. After, the officer was already inside the room the guy didn’t even noticed because he was so into listening to his music. She had a pole with her and got and hit him, he then fell into the floor and he felled asleep for like 2 minutes or less.

Abi, then turned around and looked at who had done that. She wasn’t really able to see because her eyes were so swollen. The officer said “I am here to complete with my promise, that I made to you”. Abi, was so happy and said “thank you! I knew that you wouldn’t just leave me here, or forget about me”.

The officer was so glad that she had complete with her promise, but now they had to find the way to get out, before the guy woked up. He was starting to wake up so they had to hurry up and untie all the tape that Abi had on her arms and legs. The guy had opened his eyes when the officer was unwrapping Abi. He stood up as soon as he could and wanted to hit the officer to she got and hit him. They both started fighting the guy got and wanted to stab her with a pair of scissors.That’s when Abi then came into the fight and hit the guy because he kept on putting the officer’s face into the water. Abi, got a pole and hit him on the back. Abi and the officer had ranned to pretend that they were gone so they can do karma back to the guy, for everything that he did to Abi.

They then went back with the guy and they started to tie him up with tape. Abi, was going to show him how it feels when he did all that to her.  The guy was starting to regret everything that he had done since the beginning. He just wanted to see how it felt to his daughter when they kidnapped her, at a small age. But, the officer and Abi left the guy there with the lights off.

He was so terrified that he thought they were going to do him something more worse now.

Abi, looked at the men and said "karma, may hurt a lot, to do what you did to me! It will be your turn to pay back." The guy stated back and said "please no! I beg you, don't leave me here suffering.

They started climbing up the stairs to get out of the tunnel. When they had gotten out there was a lot of police officers there. They were just looking around to see that the men wouldn't want to escape or nothing. Abi, was so happy that the officer had accomplished her promise. That they made to each other when she called the 9-1-1 emergency office. She got in the car with the officer she was very tired and she just wanted to sleep, The officer had a huge smile on her face, she was so proud of what she did.

It felt so shocking for her but also she felt like it was her daughter that she worried about so much. Abi, was asleep for the entire way back to her house. She didn't know that her mom had spent days at the hospital, for stressing too much without knowing where her own daughter was at.

The officer had to go back to work to report everything, so they can know that they had already found her with all the time that she was gone. They had to go check her to see that nothing bad had affected her. When they got to the hospital, they made her to lay down and checked her head.

It was still full of blood, in order to clean it all out they had to put stitches. She was so depressed because she didn’t want nothing to happen, while they put the stitches on her. The officer called her mom to let her know that  they had good news.

She said “good morning, I wanted to let you know that I have good news about your daughter Abi.”

The lady stayed in shock and didn’t talk for like 2 minutes. The officer said “hello, anybody there?” Then, that’s when she replied back and stated “thank lord, I have been wanting to hear about my daughter since the last time I heard about her.”

The mom of Abi got up early that day to go see her daughter at the hospital. They told her that everything was going to well. The officer wanted to talk to Abi’s mom though about not leaving her own teenage girl by herself that much. There may be a lot of other dangerous things that have happened durante the times most teens go out alone. It’s also very scary because hearing all these crazy things that people like doing to random people.

Nani, started crying when she saw Abi. This was because she felt bad that she left her alone while she went to the car and started listening to music while waiting for her. Instead Nani, could have went with Abi to go look for her phone nothing of this kidnapping would have occurred. If it had occur than the guy would have taken both of them.

Abi told her “you don’t have nothing to worry about, I'm really fine.” Nani, stated back “I am so sorry, I will make sure to take good care of you from now on.”

It was time for Abi to start heading home and leave from the hospital. She got a wheelchair because she didn’t feel like walking after all the laying down in the back of the car. Abi, saw on the news that they had captured the guy to jail because he had kidnapped another girl. He wanted to the same thing that he was so close in doing to Abi, with cutting their hair and putting it on a doll.

But, before he did that the police officers went to rescue the girl and this time they locked him up for a very long time. Abi said to herself “he didn’t even mean what he told me, that he regretted it when he ended up doing the same to other people.”

Abi, didn't love living where her mom and her were staying at. She told her mom that it only brought her a lot of bad memories. They were then deciding to move to another state and start fresh. Abi, then was starting to pack up all her things but before it was time to leave she wanted to go say bye to all the officers that helped to save her, and for her to get back with her mommy.

The officers said to her “you don't have nothing to thank us about, that’s our job and were happy to do anything for saving a person like you.”  Abi then said “I really appreciate it a lot.”

Abi would always think about how everything happened in just one day for her to get kidnapped. But, that they would have not heard nothing about her if she wouldn’t have called. Even though, they were already putting information about her on the computer and about the guy so if people saw them that they knew to call 9-1-1.

She told her mom “mom, I think all this happened because I would always put a lot of information about myself, on my social page.”Abi’s mom was a little disappointed with her because of what she told her about her social page.

She said “ay! Mija te dije cuando tuvieras una página social que no anduvieras poniendo muchas cosas así.”

Abi, would always think of it each day and night. She didn’t know how to take it out that feeling out of her head. It was impossible she was still scared to places even if she had an adult with her. Each night she would have bad dreams of other things like that. Her mom took her to a special place in where they check if anybody has done something bad on you or if you have someone that hates you and is trying to make you lose something.   

The lady that they took her with as very good at things like that. They rubbed an egg on Abi’s head and all over her body. Before, they were going to leave the state they wanted to make sure everything was fine with her daughter, because in order to start fresh without all the problems that she went through. The lady had done everything and said “todo va estar bien con la niña nada más que se tome un jarabe que le voy a dar, esto va a servir mucho.” Abi’s mom was in shock because Abi felled asleep while they rubbed the egg on head.

She thought that it was magic and the lady actually knew how to do her job. In that way, Abi was asleep for 10 minutes the “jarabe” had to make its affection.

When she woke up she didn’t really remember what she had went through in months until now. Her mom didn’t mention nothing to her about nothing because she saw that it was actually affecting her body. It was time to pay the lady and Abi’s mom said to her “cuanto va hacer?” The lady responded back and said “lo que me quieren dar se los voy agradecer, y dios también.” They gave the lady $50 because they really thought it worked and for the lady giving her time to take a test to her daughter.

It was almost time for them to move states already. Abi, would always now be able to get her enough sleep without having any new bad dreams. She changed a lot through those months that she was gone. Now, she has decided to delete her social page and find other better things to do in her life.

On January 15, it was a sunny, bright day at hawaii. They had a great view out of their outside porch. Abi, would always wake up early in the mornings and go out for a swim.  Abi's mom got a really good job. Everything changed during that date they always had a huge smile without having people bothering them or nothing. One day, Abi decided to call the officer that pulled up with all the dangerous things that could have happened to her. She answered and wanted to tell her to come over for her birthday. Abi said "hi I was wondering, if you have any plans for January 30".

The officer stated back "I'm not really sure, yet why?" Abi, didn't really want to tell her the reason why everything of this was happening (like why did she want her to go). Abi, had a surprise for her though.

If Abi knew that the officer had made plans with her mom to go see her for her birthday without her knowing.

Abi didn't know nothing of Nani, she really missed her she wanted to go back and see her. She wanted to hear how she was doing with her life. One week after, Abi went back to swimming she was deciding weather if she should join into a sport on the school she was going too. She really enjoyed swimming so she thought that it would be good to go into water polo for girls. She thought her life would change a lot because she would be able to meet new people, and have a lot of fun throughout the season. Abi, was talking to her mom her trying out in school for water polo. But, her mom wasn’t really sure about that she wanted Abi to do something more fun for her. Everything was on Abi thought it was what she wanted to do not what her mom wanted for her, even though she just wanted to help her out to pick the right sport for her.

Water polo for girls was getting closer she still didn’t know if weather she should be on it or not. She was thinking that her mom was actually right. That she can do another sport instead of doing that when she can do swimming at her own pool and maybe just inviting friends over to play their own water polo.

(20 years had passed by)

Abi’s mom was watching the news one sunday morning, she saw that their was a bad issue going on. But, when she heard who it was she was very worried. They had mentioned Nani’s name she was Abi’s best friend, that she had went to the mall with. She got and screamed to Abi, “Abi, come see this, as soon as you can!” Abi runned into the table, and hit herself by wanting to get their fast as she can, and said “yes, mom what happened?”

Abi, was crying with so much sentimental, that you were able to see it on her face. This is because of her seeing what had happened to her best friend it had ruined her day, she just wanted to sleep, and not do nothing, or talk to nobody either including her own mom.

Nani, had a sad story that happened to her. She was going to be 20 years today, when this issue had happened.  This was when it was on the news, they were passing how a really nice, caring person she was. During one of the people talking from the news explained, how Nani had passed away is because she was trying to help out a person that had been kidnapped. She didn’t want no more people getting hurt.

She thought that she wasn’t going let the little girl suffer because of how her own best friend had went through so much with just a kid napp. They started calling Nani a hero for saving a young little 10 year old. Abi, was very happy how they called her a hero for saving a girl's life, but she was very sad how now she wasn't in this world with her. Mostly because today was her birthday. Abi told her mom "I am going to go to sleep, mom if anything wake me up. Her mom stated back and said "yes don't worry mija I will let you know if anything new, has pop up.

Abi was asleep for some hours. Abi's mom was very sad too because her daughters best friend had passed away. She didn't think that was going to happen too soon with her. She was very young too and had a lot to live more in life and accomplish so much more than just finishing being a nurse. The phone had ranged 5 minutes after Abi had woken up.

It was a lady she sounded very young, she said "hello, I'm Nani's mom and I just wanted to let you know that you guys are invited for the candlelight of my daughter. It will be my pleasure to see you guys there.” Abi’s mom had stated back that she was going to see if she was going to be able make it because right now, Abi just didn’t really want to be doing nothing in common but then only sleep and just read. 

It was now the day for the candlelight of Nani and they had decided to go and support. Now, that her best friend won’t be here anymore to call her each time to figure out what should they do for their weekend. Everything was just impossible now for her. That same day she didn’t know that on the night, it was going to be her funeral. She was just non stop crying. She wished that of all of the bad news was just all a dream, but it wasn’t. A best friend for her meant so much to her and mostly because they had been together since they were very small until she had moved to a different state.

Abi, since then started to start changing she wasn’t really happy anymore. She wouldn’t even go swimming anymore or anything fun that she would do. Abi’s mom thought that she just had to get over it already. This was affecting so much of her, she was planning to talk to her so that she would be able to understand that everything will be okay now.

Abi’s mom stated to her that “her best friend had went to a better place, also that she is watching over her best friend and her love ones.” Abi stated back “you actually have a good point, I have to now recognized that only god knows why this had to happen to her, maybe it was time for her to just go away, but now she can’t really do nothing than just be happy and know that things happen for a reason.

(weeks had passed by)

Abi had almost finished collage. She wanted to study as a police officer she wanted to be just like the officer that helped her out when she had been kidnapped. On a early tuesday, she woke up early in the morning to go to a training at a different state. She wasn’t really sure to go or not because she didn’t want to leave her mom alone. Her mom told her “don't worry about me anyways I have to go to work, so probably by when your back i’ll be sleeping but i’ll have your food reay. Abi drove off to the airport she then was waiting until they called her ticket number, so then it was time to go on. It was her very first time being on a plane. She was so scared she would never go on places like this because when it came to heights she was a little baby, also she didn’t want to throw up and dirty herself because that was the only pair of clothes that she had.

Instead, she got and felled asleep and was listening to music she had woken up a little before the plane was going to stop down, and start letting the people out. When she got out it said “Welcome to Paris”. She had to now get a taxi to take her to the place in where she was going to fill out a lot of papers and so much information needed for her. She said to herself “good thing, I have good record and don’t have nothing bad that will stand out on my name.”

If she would have all her record messed up she would have not been able to get the job, or probably not even be there filling the papers out. Abi at the same time was very scared, once she was done with everything they took her on a tour. Also they were explaining to how to use everything and what each thing meant in what they were pointing out to her. She was taking notes so she wouldn’t forget at all of how everything works because there was plenty of work to do. They had her showing so much in like what position she wanted to work on. If she wanted to be an officer or like wanted to be answering the phone when their was special occupations of a lot of emergencies.

She wasn’t really sure in what to work on she wanted to try out both of them. She was so happy and she was hoping for her to actually get the job, and do something good in life. She was proud of herself that now nothing was going to stop her from being all depressed. She was so happy how they called her best friend and hero now she thought soon they were going to call her one like her but even though she will be a officer in life and will help her with something good.

Abi, was getting late now she was so tired and wanted to sleep. She didn't know what to do or weather for her to get her ticket to go back to her house or sent a hotel for today and sleep here. Abi called her mom to see if she had gotten home she didn't answer. After she called her again to see if she would answer and she did she said "mom, I don't know if I will go today to the house because its very late and I am going to end up getting home in the morning I don't want that." Her mom states back and said "just wait until tomorrow morning to start heading back, I will not see you until the night though because I will be working until late. Hope to see you in the morning though take care love you mija".

Abi, had a huge smile in her face because her mom had made her night before she felled to sleep she was so proud of the huge work she did today. It was early in the morning now she was getting ready to start heading to the airport. When she got on the taxi she called her mom "mom I'm starting to head to the airport I'll probably stop by to see you later on, on your work." Her mom answered "alright honey call me when you get home safe.
Abi had got to the airport she had bought her ticket all ready she wanted to to get on and fly home. (Airport lady says "heading back to Hawaii on door 300) she knew that now it was the time for her to start walking in and getting a seat. She put on her seatbelt and was just looking out of window seeing how beautiful it looks outside. Some hours had passed and she was now finally home. She got home and called her home to let her know she was very tired so she got on her swimming suit and went on a swim. When she had got out her mom had called her. She was telling her how her day had went she had told her how she was so excited to do something very fun that she will enjoy in her life.

Some weeks had passed and Abi was waiting to hear about news. She had a dream about her getting the job as an officer she was so happy, that she was going to be able to accomplish her goal to do what she wanted to be in life. On week after they had called Abi to let her know that if she was able to go back in the next two days so that they can start teaching her the other things that they didn’t tell her about.

She was so proud that her mom was right about when she told her that she wasn’t going to have to do water polo for her life, when she can be able to do a lot of other different types of things.

Her mom had gotten home from her work, Abi wanted to let her know that probably now she was going to have to move on her own and find a place because she wasn’t going to be coming back and forth. Abi’s mom had said “do what you're going to have to do because now you should start doing a lot of things without me being there each time, yeah once in a time will be good but think you have a lot more in life.”

Abi, respond back “you actually have a point now, I should have done that in the longest but I never wanted to let you alone because you're like my best friend only person now I have in life.”

Abi, was starting to pack up clothes because she was going to be gone for 2 entire days she wanted to make sure that she had everything. She wasn’t going to tell her mom about her leaving because she would hardly see her now. She was very scared because she thought that if answering the phone would be hard.

Because she thought that their can be a lot of different types of cases that maybe she would cry too. It was time to start heading to the airport again on the night her mom took her to get dropped off and say “goodbye” to her. Abi’s mom gave her a kiss on the cheek and saw when she entered to go inside to get the plane already.

Abi, was so nervous this time she wasn’t never nervous until now. She thought that probably she was like because she had faith in herself that everything was going to be good. Abi, got off the plane and got a taxi to head to the police station where they were going to be showing her around of the other things. The coworkers was so nice to her and he had asked her if she lived here and that if she was married.

All the things that he kept on asking where no topic related she would answer them back so he wouldn't think that she was a rude person. They guy was being so kind to her with everything, he asked her "do you have any kids?" She stated back and said "no I don't have no kids or not even a husband why are you asking these questions are they part of all the interviewing?

The guy had stayed quiet and didn't say nothing really now because since she had said that she didn't want her to be thinking other things.Abi, was introduced to all the people that work there in the mornings and at the nights too. They were all so kind to welcome her to the office. She was walking around seeing everything once again. It was time for getting a break so she decided to go out and buy something for her to eat.

Later on, her mom called her and said “hola mija como te fue?” Her daughter said “hi mom, everything was good everyone was so kind to me. Even a guy was helping me out and showing me more other things that they would work with.” Her mom told her “so everything is going good thank god, what are you doing right now?” Abi, stated back and said “yeah everything is fine, and I came out for a break and to eat.”

(10 minutes later they had finished talking)

Abi, was finishing eating so that she can start heading back to the office. She had in mind to rent a car for when she was going to stay here that she can be able to go out and once in a while have fun. She remembered that she had money saved so she was going to try buying a car instead. She was so proud of herself that she was doing better after everything she went through as a teenager and that her best friend is now gone, she doesnt have nothing to do but then to smile and do something in life that people are going to recognize her for.

Months had passed by, she didn’t live with her mom anymore in Hawaii she was doing very good, on her new job she had. She was really loving living in Paris now. She had bought a car with the money that she would get paid with. One of the lady’s that worked at the same job as her told her if she already had a place to stay at, if not that they could probably be roommates because she lives alone, with 2 bedrooms at her house.

Abi, had agreed to move  with her new friend she had made, she was a very great person just like her best friend that was gone now. There was times that Abi would always think that her best friend hasn't died but that she was with her.

She was really enjoying taking turns in her job meaning that one day she would be answering the phone and some of the other days that she would be driving the officer car if their was something to do out arresting people. She thought she would hardly get to sleep but she had to find a way to get used to it much better because she really needed more sleep than what she would get each day.

Sometimes she wouldn't sleep nothing because work was very busy. There was always a lot of important dates because there was a lot of emergencies each time during all the 24 hours. Some of the cases that she would have was that some would make her to cry because she was very sentimental. She had to remain strong though because she had to show the person that called that everything was going to be fine, and were going to be able to solve the problem and not let whatever is going to happen to them occur.

Abi, started going out more often for emergencies that needed her. She was a very good person because she was able to talk to the suspect every good, and they would end up doing nothing to the person that they have or whatever they are doing to them.

5 months had passed and she really wanted to go see her mother because she really felt different without her. But, she wasn’t able too because of all the hard work there was. She was thinking in asking for vacaciones she was hoping to get them.

She asked the manager “hello, I was wondering if I can get a week of vacaciones to go see my mother at Hawaii.” The manager said back “yes, you can get your vacaciones all ready, and visit your mother, the work is starting to get slow so you can have 1 or 2 weeks off to be with your mom.” 

Abi, took the deal and she had decided to leave for 2 weeks and spend time with her mother. She was so happy that she was going to be able to see her mom. The problem was that her mother didn’t know that she was going to go back and visit her. Before, she was going to leave she got and went shopping to get clothes to buy her mom and herself. She would get a lot of discounts in many of the stores that there is at the mall. That same night she had in mind to start heading to buy her ticket and that if possible to fly off to with her mom.

She was looking how much did the tickets cost they were pretty expensive. She called her mom and asked to see how she was doing.

Her mom said “I am doing very good how much you?” Abi, respond back and said “I have been doing well too I really hope to go visit you very soon so that we can spend time together.”

Her mom was so happy that she had told her that. Abi after she had hanged up on the phone with her she had bought her ticket and she was going to fly out on the morning. Her mom didn’t know about her going to visit her. It was going to be a surprise to her, She was so excited because like she would work in the morning she was going to see her in the afternoon and was going to see a lot of things decorated.

5 hours had passed and the plane had arrived to the state that her mom lived in. She was smiling so much because she was finally going to see her mom after so many months well all most years until now. She had so much to tell her mom but first of everything she was going to clean the house for her and make food. She wrapped up the gifts that she had gotten her. 

Her roommate didn’t know that she was going to be gone for 2 weeks. She ended up finding out by herself. She didn’t get the chance to tell her so she called her to let her know because she was probably going to end up getting worried that why wouldn’t she be going to work and also home.  

It was getting dark on a early Sunday. The clock time had changed last night the day before she got to her state with her mom. Her mom that same night didn't get home she was kind of worried. She had thought if she called her her mom would ask her that how does she know that shes not home. If she did that Abi was going to end up killing the surprise and she was going to find out. Instead, she was going to wait until the next day.

It was an early monday, at 8 a.m. she had heard a car driving into the parking lot. She looked through the window and had seen that it was her mother. She got and changed quickly as she could to go downstairs. Her mom had went inside and saw all the decorations that their was all around with balloons but she didn’t have no reason to do all that because she wasn’t welcoming her mom back.

Her mom said “ay! mija, your back with so much excitement!”

Yes! Mom, I am back but only for 2 weeks and then I will be heading back to work.”

They were so happy that her mom also called to ask for 2 weeks off to spend with her own daughter. They spend so much time together each day they would never really do that until now. It was more late that monday and decided to go out to eat at a fancy restaurant that they had been told about. The last week before Abi had to start leaving instead of spending that week there, they thought that they were going to go to Paris and show her mom around there. They were spending so much fun being with each other. Abi, had took her mom to so many different places that she had been told of.

Once her 2 weeks of vacation was  over Abi, had to buy her mom her ticket so she would be able to start heading back to Hawaii. Her mom also had met all the coworkers of Abi and everything she would do at work.

5 months had passed, Abi had met a person that she thought she had felled in love with. She wasn't really sure if it was the right one though. She had went to go dance with all the her coworkers that were most likely all girls. They were eating so calmly but she felt that someone just kept on staring at her, so she got and went to ask him if he knew her or why he kept staring at her.

Abi said, "excuse me, I was wondering if you knew me or something?"

He responded back "no, haha I don't know you, but your really pretty; you should dance with me later a song."

What the problem was, is that Abi didn't know that he was a criminal that the officers were looking for.  Abi, was so tired of dancing that night that it was time for her to head home. The guy started to follow her when she had got on the taxi. She felt that someone was following the car, she was curious now.

The next week she went to the bar with her friend, they were taking some shots from far away, there was a guy suited all nice in uniform of army. She decided to go with him in his car.

The guy took the girl to where she told her mom that she was going to meet her. Since her mom had moved back with to live with her daughter. But, her mother wasn’t there she got and was drunk so the man and her had kissed. After, a white car had parked in the back of them, he got off the car and went to talk to another 3 people. In that moment she felt that she had to get off the car, and to run. It was almost too late though, because when she started running the guy catched up to her and started hitting her.

She had felled asleep, then that’s when she started dreaming of everything she had went through. She never thought that it was going to end up happening it to her, once again now that she is a officer. Nothing would have had happened, if she had not fallen in love with a criminal person, that made her think so many other things about him.

She said “I thought you were really falling in love with me?

He answered back “No! I made everything seem like I did, but no I never was.”

Now she felt so bad and didn’t want to fall in love again or believe in what others tell her. Since then she had started going through so many things again in her life. They had took her to place where there was a lot of other girls there. They would do so much so them. When she got there she felt so sad and wouldn’t stop thinking of how that had happened again but in a different way.

The guy said to her “Get a little cat now!”

She responded back and said “I don’t want one.”

He then stated back “Only because you're new to here, you won’t get one right now to take care of.”

If only they knew how old she was they would have her doing something different then all of them.

Some months had passed by and she had to go through the same routine the same time. They would always give her a special medication for her to take. There was a lot of teenagers she was the only older lady there. Each time she had to go through something bad each time.

1 year had passed and she became part of all the things that they would do to all the girls. She was only doing that so she would be able to escape and take everyone involved to jail.

They had to move out from the place in where they had everything because a man had investigated, everything from that place. But, before they moved out she got an put a special liquid on one of the guy’s drink. Once he started drinking it, he started feeling so weak and he wasn’t able to breathe at all.

After that, she got and gave him water. But it was way too late. She got and left with 2 bags full of money. But she only did that so that she would have prove to everything they had done.
She called her mom to see if she would answer her because she really was looking for her again. Once her mom had answered she broke down because again for twice she went through so much. But, like always she kept strong be they had shown her that things were always going to happen through bad and good no matter what. She didn’t know what to do. If either go with her mom for a bit and later that night to go and tell the officers everything that had happened.

2 years had passed and she had got a certificate for everything she had done throughout the months or maybe even year that she had been gone. They called her a hero now just like her best friend that she was resting in paradise.

Her position of work had changed all ready she had to be in charge of things like that, that would happen so she had to make herself part of what the criminal was going to do so that they could capture them quicker. She had agreed with doing that also she wanted to make sure that she wouldn't get caught.

So what she would do was that she would go dressed without her uniform of officer, when It would come to things that you had to do so many things. The problem was that she was going to end up suffering way more because she was going to try in helping the people to get out.

Her mom had told her "make sure you know what you are going to be doing."

Abi, had stated back and said "of course I know what I am going to be doing mostly because there's many chances that I may get caught, and for the plan not to workout." Or the other thing is that she would be in more trouble. This work was getting harder each time more that something different would happen. She didn't like being part of all the criminal things because she knew that some things were going to make Abi cry and really didn't want that because she was so emotional for everything.

She would get so many people to help her out through the other special occasions that would happen. She wasn't afraid of nothing anymore that was very good though because that showed how strong she was from now on.

Her mom was so proud of her that she became more important in her job. They were also going to make a book of everything she was had went through.  She had so many other works now. Every time her mom would be happy to hear new things of her. Her mom had spent more days with her. Not just that but she would be part of being with her daughter well meaning that she was going to be working, with her. It was going to be a very great experience for her. She was already feeling that she was going to end up doing good with that.

3 months had passed nothing really had happened during their work. Her mom had gotten break now, because since she was getting a little old she wanted to start thinking if she was going to continue working with her daughter, or for her to start staying home and resting instead.

Her mom had told her "mija? I am not feeling well at all."

She said back "what's wrong? Do you need me to take you to the doctor."

She said "I can't breathe, please call a doctor asap!"

There was a moment of silence and her mom had stopped moving when Abi, had came back from talking on the phone. She started crying and also she began going crazy. She wasn't sure what she was going to do without her mom now.

She wasn't sure if she just had felled asleep or something was going on. The ambulance came and took her inside the car. The doctors were checking her trying to see what had happened for her to get that way.

They were talking to Abi how her mom was so sick but she just didn't know because she didn't go to check herself in time. Once they had gotten to the hospital they took her right way inside. They were checking her very well so that they could be able to do something to save her. Abi that night had to work but she had called in sick, she had explained what was going on with her mom.

The co workers went to the hospital to see how her mom was doing. They had told her that everything was going to be okay. They wanted Abi to go rest because she had days that she wasn't working.

Abi, looked so pain because she wouldn't wear no more make up. She would be so depressed each time. The doctors would always be telling her "she's fine." But in reality she wasn't sure what was actually happening.

Abi, asked the doctor's "can I take her home now?"

They stated back to her "sorry , but you can't she's doing very fine here."

Days would pass each time so she decided to go ask at tj if they would do anything for her to make her feel better. They had told her that maybe someone was doing something to her because they wouldn't find nothing in her. They thought that a person out there that she knew maybe didn't like her. They wanted for Abi to make her mom an appointment in a place where they clean yourself and tell you if anyone is doing something bad to you.

3 months had passed and Abi's mom was doing very well. The problem Abi had was that she had a special person that didn’t like her. 

They would always wonder that person was but she wasn't able to find out. She really wanted to know who it was because that person made so much for her mom to even all must die. She was so mad how people wanted to mess up with her moms life.

Abi, started going back to work she was so calm now because she knew her mom was okay and nothing was going to happen to her.

Days passed and her mom had stopped working because she would get tired so quickly that she was hardly able to do much. She started to think that she was getting old each time more.

Abi, was going to get finally married and figured out that the guy she was going to marry, was actually the right one for her. He was introduced to her mom and she approved him. To make sure that he wasn’t going to hurt her or anything.

Abi said to him “finally I have found my true love that won’t be able to hurt me at all.

He responded back “of course I wasn’t lying to you at all and you know that.”

He didn’t want her working anymore though so what she did was that she had to quit her job. Since, her lover was in the army he was going to take so much care from Abi and her mom. She wasn’t really sure if she should have actually quitted her job. She really missed waking up early to find out a lot of things that happen in life that she can help in with.

Her life had changed since she had got married with an army man. She was able to take care of her mom because she had a bad sickness that wouldn’t go away at all. She was so happy because she did so much things in life that now she can remember, and how actually she's been called a hero just like her best friend too.

3 years had passed and Abi and her husband had got a certificate for everything they both did together. She was so proud that she had met such an amazing person like him.

Abi and her husband had spent time going out and going for a vacation. They would always go to somewhere different each time. But, until one time they had gotten on a car accident. It was so horrible because Abi ended up being in a wheelchair and her husband without a leg.

That was so terrible because she was never going to be able to walk. Her husband felt so bad now, that she wanted to have a baby and began a new future with her family but nothing of that was going to be able to happen now.

Abi, had told her husband how each night she would feel. It was just the same thing over and over again. She would spend her days crying because her life was just miserable.

Abi, was a really independent person again. She didn't like going out at all anymore she would cry herself to sleep in the night. She would even do much that she sometimes felt like killing herself. But, something would always stop her this was because she would feel so weak more often.                          Until one night, she started throwing up and she started feeling changes in her body. She wasn't sure what was happening to her until she went to the doctors and they told her that she was pregnant. She was so surprised that she ended up being like that now. Her dreams were going to finally come true without her trying to do something to herself.

She now knew that she shouldn't have no reason for her to give up on herself. She was so happy that she was going to have someone in her life now that she was going to be able to take care of her little first baby.

Abi, would always be going to doctors appointment each time to check herself to see how the baby was doing she wasn't really sure if her mom was going to like the idea or not.

Abi, called her mom to tell her about her being pregnant. Her mom answered the phone and said "hello, how you been?" Abi, then stated back and said "I have been great, I was calling you to let you know something, hoping that you don't get mad with me." She told her back I don't have no right to be mad at you when whatever you did will be your own life from now on.

Abi told her mom and her mom was so happy of happiness that she didn't say nothing for a period of time. She was so happy that she was going to finally be a grandma from her only daughter she has. She was so proud that she was going to have a baby.

Her due date was coming up , she had a really big fat stomach that she was so scared that soon or later she was going to end up having her baby.

She didn't even have a name for it, it was going to be a baby girl. Even more for the mom she go so happy that she started buying so much different of cute clothes so that she would be able to wear when they would take her out to places or her appointments.

Abi, got up to the bathroom because she wouldn't stop peeing. She called her mom to see I'd she knew what was happening with her. Her mom told her that her fountain had broke already so they had to go to the hospital asap.

Abi, wouldn't stop screaming and crying because she wanted the pain to go away from her. She didn't know if her baby was going to do good or something was going to happen to it. Since, it was her first time having a baby she wanted to make sure that nothing was occurring bad.

When they got to the hospital they took Abi right away so she could get ready for everything for the baby to be born. She was so excited but at the same time no because her husband wasn't with her. Her mom had to go in with her so that she wouldn't be scared of what was going to happen or of everything she was going to be seeing.

Abi began to cry once her baby was born. She felt that of was a very blessing thing that was sent to her for a reason she didn't know what to name her until she remembered that she missed so much her best friend. She ended up naming the baby Nani. She was so happy that now she had gotten over everything and she finally had what she was waiting to be holding on her hands.

3 years had passed and Nani's birthday was coming up. She didn't know who her father was because he was in the army and so she wasn't able to really spend time with him as much or see him. Abi and her mom thought that they should do her a party to celebrate that she was finally going to turn 3.

Nani was so picky she didn't like people touching her or even to be bothering her or else she would hit you with whatever she would find out there. She was going to start going to school but they didn't know where to register her. Nani, loved playing with other little kids and being friendly to them but when it came to food she would take everyone's good and eat it all herself.

Nani was starting to change slowly she was getting a really bad attitude to her grandma and mostly her mom. When her dad came to visit them,  she pushed him away from her.

She also didn't want to hear nothing that would come from her dad. She didn't care if he worked as the army she just didn't like him at all because she thought that he had dumped her mom and had left with a another person, and had children with them. Nani would think so much things about her dad that she didn't stand seeing him in person. He had to leave because of her not wanting to know about him. They talked to her but nothing worked out.
Nani, left the house at a very young age. She did this because she wanted to live a different life just like all her friends. She was so happy and she thought that she was able to do whatever she wanted this was all her dads fault. Since he wouldn't pay no attention to her she didn't care of nothing but for her to work without her mom knowing to help her out with everything.