Home > Novel (Fiction) > Other Novels > Without the Body, the Soul Lives

Without the Body, the Soul Lives

Haley B.
Without the Body, the Soul Lives
Summary: Essence
We are all immortal.
To be more specific, we are all legends.
Our thoughts, our words, our actions, our love, anger, rage, bitterness, hope, diligence, courage and bravery have made us into an ethereal mass of something hauntingly beautiful.
To call all these things a spirit would be too concrete; in fact, it would be inaccurate, implying that it is separate from a vessel which many claim to be our true selves.
That is a cliche, is it not?

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 16 at 6:47 pm:
I read up to Chapter 8, and really enjoyed it! Really great poetry, all of it tying together with the idea of souls without bodies - it's deep and terrifying, but also really brave, to think let alone write about. Awesome stuff! :)

haley101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 13 at 10:53 am :
thank you very much. and yes, that's an accurate description.