Home > Novel (Fiction) > Other Novels > Without the Body, the Soul Lives

Without the Body, the Soul Lives

Haley B.
Without the Body, the Soul Lives
Summary: Essence
We are all immortal.
To be more specific, we are all legends.
Our thoughts, our words, our actions, our love, anger, rage, bitterness, hope, diligence, courage and bravery have made us into an ethereal mass of something hauntingly beautiful.
To call all these things a spirit would be too concrete; in fact, it would be inaccurate, implying that it is separate from a vessel which many claim to be our true selves.
That is a cliche, is it not?

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 8 at 9:45 am
I loved this. This made me, really think. I don't know if more's coming, but if there is. Then that would be amazing and wonderful. :) I love this book, too. :) It's just so good. :) Thank you so much,for sharing this. :) You are amazing. 

haley101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 15 at 11:51 am
thanks. it's something I've worked hard at. I appreciate the compliments.   

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 16 at 6:47 pm
I read up to Chapter 8, and really enjoyed it! Really great poetry, all of it tying together with the idea of souls without bodies - it's deep and terrifying, but also really brave, to think let alone write about. Awesome stuff! :)

Jul. 13 at 10:53 am
thank you very much. and yes, that's an accurate description.