Chasing the Tet | Teen Ink

Chasing the Tet

By TheLuckyOne00, Harvest, Alabama
TheLuckyOne00, Harvest, Alabama

Author's note: A relashionship inspired me into making this book

He stared down at me, golden eyes full of an emotion that I couldn't place, but I was on a mission as I stood up on my tiptoes sliding my hands into his midnight hair, ignoring the tingles that shot up my arms.

“Aurora please?”his voice came out low and husky. His face was so close that all I had to do was lean in and…

“Not a chance in hell sweet heart.” I whispered in his ear, placing my hands against his chest and pushed him hard enough to make him stumble

He is Nace Tet

I am Aurora Knight

And after Nace poured apple juice in my sleeping bag on a camping trip, it was war.

This is how we do, This is how we do)

Sippin on rosé, sippin on sun, coming up all lazy

(This is how we do)

Slow cooking pancakes for my boy, still up, still fresh, she's a Daisy

Playing(ping pong all night long, everything's on me and then hazy

(This is how we do)

I swung my hips side to side as I sung the lyrics, My hands holding the spatula, using it as a mic.

Channel this, Chanel that, hell yeah

All the girls vintage Chanel baby

It's no big deal, It's no big deal, It's no big deal

This is no big deal

Warm hands wrapped around my waist, already knowing it was my best friend Jace, I continued to sing the song. He chuckled and twirled me around, his hands gripping the bare skin that was showing due to the fact that my shirt had risen on a spin.

We giggled and I turned the music down, still swinging my hips in tune with the song. Jace was a actor and I barely had time to spend with him so I took every chance I had to make sure he’s stays were awesome.

“So what are we going to do today?” He asked as he bit into some bacon that I had just placed on a napkin to get all the grease off the bacon. I snatched the plate away from him. He could eat a whole pile of bacon without a second thought.

“Wanna go shopping, I need new clothes for the trip anyways.” I shrugged and moved to place the eggs on a plate.

He was nibbling on a piece of toast and his blue eyes kept wandering toward the front door, like he was waiting for someone.

“What is it Jace.” I asked, placing my hand on his arm and he looks at me with the saddest eyes I had ever seen in my life, then I knew something was up.

“Please dont hate me!” He held his hands up and hid behind the counter, before I got the chance to say anything the front door bursting open to reveal no other than Nace Winters, Jace’s twin brother, I was the only one other than their parents to tell the difference between the two.

Jace’s eyes were almond shaped while Nace’s were more circles. Jace’s hair was styled slightly different than Nace’s which was brushed to give him that “just got out the bed look.” Jace was slightly smaller than NAce but if you weren't looking, you wouldn't be able to see that Nace’s smile was slightly crooked, and his bottom lip was slightly bigger than Jace’s

“JACE WINTERS, WHY IS HE IN MY HOUSE!!!” I yelled angrily and went behind the counter to see that JAce had tried to squeeze himself into the smallest space there. Hands clasped down onto my shoulders, sweetheart, don't bite his head off, I wouldn't want to be here, but my dear brother needed my help so here I am.” Nace muttered nonchalantly and pulled me away from the shaking body of Jace.

“Let me go you asshole.” I shook myself out of his death grip he had on my shoulders. He chuckled and flicked my nose. “Still a pain in the ass I see.”

Nace’s POV

As I stood there watching Aurora yell at Jace, I couldn't help but notice the shorts she was wearing showed a nice view of her ample backside, I smirked remembering when she was all back and no ass.

She was so busy nearly flying hot grease around, she didn't hear me come up behind her, and place my hands on her shoulder, which tensed up and I turned her around to face me, her grey eyes showing her anger.

My eyes trailed down her face till I landed on her lips, plump pink flesh appealing flesh that just begged to be kissed, over and over again. My eyes widened as I noticed I was checking out my enemy since grade school.

The shirt she was wearing wasn't helping the situation either, the pale blue tank top she was wearing hugged tight like a second skin to her pale flesh.

“Let me go you asshole.” I almost rolled my eyes.”Still a pain in the ass I see.” She jerked out of my grip and turned fleeing up the stairs giving me a nice view of that booty!

I sat in the car ignoring them as Jacae, continued to try to apologize but I wasn't having that, he should have thought of that before he invited his devil spawn brother over my house. “Aurora, will you please talk to me?” I almost gave in, almost, then that devil spawn chuckled as he drove my baby, around toward the mall.

I flipped on my phone and called my best friend Ariella.

“Hola!” I winced as I pulled the phone from my ear and blinked.

I could hear the sound of a dog barking and a person yelling.

“E?” I muttered into the phone, as NAce parked the car and I was out of there as soon as the car door unlocked, “What is it hot stuff?” she asked into the phone, the barking and yelling gone.

“The Devil Spawn is here.” I whispered into the phone as I strolled into the mall, paying no attention whatsoever, bumping into someone right off the bat, my phone flying out my hand and slid across the mall floor.

“Could you watch where you're going?” The guy muttered his voice deep as if he were trying to hide his voice, but you could simply tell that by what he was wearing which was a big, baggy sweatshirt and some loose fitting jeans.

“I could say the same for you.” I moved to look for my phone where I could hear ME, yelling my name. I found it laying upside down and went to grab it but a warm hand grabbing my wrist stopped the movement, tiny sparks went up my arm and the guy dropped me like I had a disease

He looked so uncomfortable as he scratched his neck and looked at me from under his shades. E wouldn't stop yelling through the phone and went, grabbed it and ended the call, placing my phone in his backpocket.

“Um, why are you trying to keep my phone?” He chuckled and ran his hands through his bronze hair and I caught the sight of a ring that was on his left hand, ring finger. It was a large ring, with the band engraved with the name Mason.

He caught me staring and slipped his hand in his pocket. But it was already too late. I knew who he was.

Mason Tet, the son of a million billion dollar company, a play boy. He was on the magazine for the sexiest man Alive 3 years in a row, even if he was only 18. My heart thumped as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the open and shoved me into a dressing room.

A finger was instantly in my face, “You will not tell anyone about this.” I smirked and he scowled not liking my reaction. “And what if I decided that the world needs to know, the guy that he hates as a company due to the fact that he took the first place right from under him in the lead of companies, just happens to bump into a certain female at the mall, taking that females phone and dragged her into a dressing room dressed like a gangster!” I shouted and he smirked, it was my turn to scowl.

“A bit of a temper, feisty.” He slid off his shades and slid them in my hand. “Find me when you want to talk reasonable.” With that, he left, just up and out of the dressing room, leaving me with a pair of sunglasses and no phone.

“Aurora?” I heard Jace yelling my name throughout the mall and a few people yell at him to shut up, I walked out the dressing room still mad at him and made my way to the exit. I looked down at the sunglasses in my hand and engraved on the side like a logo, was the symbol of a snake eating its tail and I knew exactly where I was going.

xxx

One angry taxi man, and 20 lighter in my pocket, I stood at the entrance of Tet Inc. I slid the shades on and slipped into the front door, people looked up and stared as I walked in in the clothes that I already knew wasn't appropriated for this type of business place.

With guards,and noisy people watching my every move, even though they had no idea who I was. Which was a good thing and went up to the clerk's office, She gave me a look from head to toe and I gave her the “I know I’m beautiful stop staring.” look and she scoffed and put on her face, barbie look and said “How can I help you?” in a super bitchy way

“I’m here to see Mason Tet.”

She laughed and held out her hand, and I looked down at it and back up at her.

“Yes?”

“You invation?’” I chuckled and saw that I wasn't going to get anything done by standing here and went straight to the elevator and rode to the top and tapped my foot as I rode up as the elevator stopped and the big doors slid open, I saw who I needed. Logan Tet, Mason’s father.

“Aurora?” he looked at me with surprise but you could tell he was expecting me as we rode up to the top floor. “In the flesh.” He chuckled and gave me a once over, noticing the cut off shirt and

the skinny jeans I was wearing. “Mall.”

He laughed as the elevator dinged and we walked to the master suite, and Logan slid his car key down the lock and the glass doors slid open and he snickered and slid in holding his arm out and gesturing me forward.

“Mason you have a visitor.” Logan shouted as he went to the overly white couch that was in the suite as Mason walked out, a towel wrapped around his waist and it hung dangerously low, as he toweled off his hair.

I felt my mouth water as I watched those, water droplets, make their way down his sculpted chest and move to the heavenly land, I shook my head. “Come on Aurora you can't get jealous of water I scold myself and avoided his gaze.

“Why Aurora what a pleasant surprise.” He chuckled and went and grabbed my wrist like it was the most normal thing to do, I tried to ignore the sparks as I glared at him.

“Can I have my phone back?” I whisper hissed as Logan watched us with a face full of amusement even though was pretty much trying to eye rape me.

“Why do you have her phone Mason?” Logan asked as he watched me and Mason interact with each other and chuckled.

“Thats for me to know and you to find out later Dad.” Mason chuckled and produced my phone from behind his back and handed it to me, I turned to leave when my father walked in and paled as he saw me.

“Aurora, why are you here?” I raised an eyebrow and turned to look at Mason who was staring at me with a longing gaze, then I looked back toward my Dad who looked like he was about to faint.

“Something Mason had that I needed. Why are you here?” he chuckled nervously and pulled the tie that was around his neck.

Logan snorted and my father swiveled his head his direction. “You planned this didnt you!?” He lunged toward Logan but to only be side stepped by a guard.

I was completely in shock.

I noticed Mason’s smug look, Logan’s grim one and my Dad’s panicked one.

“Dad is there something you want to tell me?” He glanced over at me and at Mason” Why don't you ask your future husband?”

I snorted” Future husband?”

Mason walked over to me, but I held up my hand to stop him. “What is he talking about, future husband?

Mason ran a nervous hand through his full head of hair and stared at me sheepishly. “See your father and my father along with the company thought it would help the companies i we merge together but not for long and to keep the image going there needs to be a image that the children are completely happy together and the merge id because the love we share.” he rushed out and I just stared at him.

Me get married at 18 this must be some joke.

“Aurora, you don't have to if you dont want to.” my dad muttered behind a security guard who stood between him and Logan

“And when were you going to tell me all this Dad?” I shouted and ran out the room.

I paced back and forth until I knew what I was going to do

I was going to Marry Mason.

Vote.

Comment.

Fan.

Point of flaws and mistakes

P.S unedited and who already like Mason

Peace, Love and Chocolate Cake

-A

Mason’s POV

After Aurora stormed out the master suite we kind of just sat sat there staring at each other, my father pointed toward the door and Aurora’s father happily left. I shivered and noticed again the lack of clothing on my body and shuffled toward my room and quickly changed into a tight fitted t shirt and some jeans, sliding my shoes on my feet and a jacket over my shoulder. I left the hotel.

I walked around until I saw that mahogany hair over a dish of ice cream at the famous Ice Cream parlor, “Swirly Joes” and walked toward her.

“Aurora?” she didn't lift her head and continued to eat her ice cream, like I wasn't sitting right in front of her. “Aurora!” she continued to ignore me which almost made me want to shove that pretty face in the bowl of ice cream in front of her but went with the less rash version and grabbed the bowl right as she went to dip her spoon back in.

“He-!” she yelled and quieted as soon as she saw it was me that was standing right infront of her. I scratched the back of my neck, as she stared at me with the greyest eyes I had ever seen in my life. I felt as if she were looking directly in my soul, but brushed the feeling off and stared right back at her.

“Just listen.” She opened her mouth to protest but I gave her a look saying shut up or I will make you and she happily shut it.

“You can say no, no one is forcing you. I wouldnt want to be married to someone who hated my guts anyways.” I shrugged and handed her, her ice cream and crossed my arms behind my head.

“Can I help you?” A waitress had appeared out of no where and her first 3 buttons of her shirt had been unbuttoned which I bet was right before she saw me. Aurora snorted and the women glanced at her barely. I saw the way she looked up and down Aurora like a chef at one of his cookers, on Hell’s kitchen and she looked up at her face which was covered in icecream.

Aurora looked directly back at her and wiped her pink tongue across her mouth and I watched the wet appendage trying to ignore the feeling that seemed to happen in my pants and patted it. Down boy

“No thank you.” I said in a polite way just to see what she would do. “Are you sure?” she placed a cold hand on my bicep and gave it a gently squeeze. I watched the way Aurora watched the females hand and looked back up at my face and busted out laughing.

“Why is she laughing?” The woman muttered as she stared at Aurora like she was crazy, I bet every did the way she was laughing. One of those huge, tear streaming down your face laughs.

“I’m laughing because you're flirting with my fiance not even 2 feet away from me.” Aurora responded as she wiped the salty tears that were falling down her face. The women scoffed and ran a long manicure finger down my arm.

I tried so hard not to move but she was grossing me out. ‘I dont see any engagement ring anywhere.”

Aurora pulled her hand out her pocket and sitting on her left finger, a huge ass engagement ring, surrounded by diamonds.

I raised an eyebrow, and she smirked at me.

“So what you're telling me is, the ring that is on my hand is a fake that he didn't get on his knee and propose for me to marry him not 2 hours ago?’; Aurora questioned and the women just glared at he before stomping to the back

I turned to smirk at her but she was already gone and almost across the street. Wow, she has a nice ass. I caught myself staring at her nice figure as I ran across the street, grabbing her arm and spinning around to pull her into my chest.

“Now where do you think you are going Mrs. Tet?” I asked squeezing that ample backside that was calling my name.

I didn't know what hit me, but I’m pretty sure it was a hand since my cheek was throbbing and her hand was a cherry red color.

“Don’t you ever touch me like that ever.” She seethed and glared at me.

I touched that slap like it was a first kiss and chuckled. “well,excuse me Rory.” Her left eye twitched.

“What did you just call me?” Rory asked and I swear steam came out her ears.

I patted her butt once again and dodged her right hook.

“Aww come on sweet cheeks, don't be like that.” she pulled herself out of my arms and walked down the street away from me but sadly she didn't get very far. I was the star the Champion of my Track team since my freshman year

“Will you stop walking away from me?”

“Will you stop touching my butt!”

I rubbed my chin and chuckled as she crossed her arms over her chest. I saw a camera flicker in the distance and swapped her, dipping her and placing a kiss right on those bright pink of hers that were busy cursing me out, until they got better usage out of them.

She beat against my chest with her tiny fists until I grabbed both of them in my larger one and used the other to wrap my hands into that deep brown mahoney hair that was like silk and keep her where I wanted her and surprisingly she was kissing me back

A car honked as I picked her up, she instantly wrapped her legs around my waist and I nearly growled as she played tongue battle with me and was winning.

Then out of the blue he was ripped out of my arms and a very angry dude stood in her place, but not like in my arms

:Wanna explain why you were making out with some random stranger in the middle of the street!”

Aurora ignored him and grabbed my wrist and pulled me toward Tet Inc.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Aurora’s POV

You walked in

Caught my attention

I've never seen

A man with so much dimension

It's the way you walk

The way you talk

The way you make me feel inside

It's in your smile

It's in your eyes

I don't wanna wait for tonight

So I'm daydreamin'

With my chin in the palm of my hands

About you,

You and only you

Got me daydreaming

With my chin in the palm of my hands

About you,

You and only you

I sung the song as we rode up the elevator and he watched me from the corner of his eye a smirk adoring his face.

‘I instantly changed the song and tapped my feet to the beat. and the elevator dinged and I found myself once again in the presence of Logan Tet, who smiled calmly at me and excused himself as Mason closed the door and nibbled on his bottom lip that was already kiss swollen.

“So.” I plopped down on the couch and grabbed the remote, kicking my feet up and flipped through the channels and I saw the best thing that has ever happened to me.

There I was in my outfit, that had taken my instructor a million years to find and my face was hidden behind the mask, that I knew was a good idea to wear since I was the “FaceLess Ballerina”

I had been the “FaceLess Ballerina since I found the first mask to hide my identity. I watched the screen as they flipped through my career, the host commented on my amazing bod, and the fresh out of bed hair and I snorted, my hair looked like a tumbleweed.

the amazing bod, on the other hand, I better have had since I worked hard to earn. I watched as I did a turn and landed in a position where one leg was raised straight in the air and the other planted directly on the ground. It had taken me 2 years to perfect that move and I was proud of it

I spun into the arms of one of my male dancers and he dragged his hands down my body and lifted me up so that I was directly over his head, my head thrown back and feet pointed, and he through me in the air grabbing my ankles and wrists and did what we call the Death spin and twirled me using only my wrists and ankles, until I landed my nose almost coming in contact with the hard polished ground

I heard a gasp and forgot I wasnt alone and saw Mason stare at the screen then swivel his head in my direction and back and forth he went, his face losing color.

“Yes, you're marrying the FaceLess Ballerina.” I shrugged and he choked on air and poked my forehead and then looked back at my hidden face on the screen.

See the mask for me was like the blond wig for Hannah Montana. It was needed unless I needed a million of people at my door, other than I wasnt a teenager in high school trying to be normal like everyone else.

“I’m marrying the FaceLess Ballerina…” It looked like he was going to faint any second and I pulled his outstretched arm and pulled him on the couch with me

“It’s not that big of a deal.” I mumbled under my breath and he slowly gained color in his face until a big boom pulled us out of the shtypur we were in

“Mason Tet kissing the FaceLess Ballerina!!” I turned my head so quickly toward the screen this was so not happening

“I think it is.” Mason whispered in my ear.

Mason’s Pov

I just stared at her as she tucked a piece of dark brown hair behind her ear and watched, mouth dropped open as someone had taken a picture of the moment that we knew wasn’t private, but if I had known that she was the “Faceless Ballerina” I wouldn’t have put her out like that.

I watched as she glared at the television and through the remote at the TV, I swear I could see the mini fracture she had caused and chuckled, to only have her glare at me and point a long, elegant finger in my direction

“This is your fault!” She screamed into my face, her sweet smelling breath fanning my face. I tilted my head to the side only to annoy her further and due was across the couch in a millisecond her hands close enough to wrap around my neck, but my hands caught hers and lifted them above her head trying to cease her heavy breathing.

“Princess, chill.” She snorted and tried to knee me in my family jewels, so I sighed and used one hand to cage her hands above her head and used the other to straddle her slim waist.

“Can you get off me?” She pouted and I almost gave in until I saw the shimmer in her eyes and decided to keep us in the position.

“Mason, dad wanted to talk to you.” My brother Romeo walked into the room his face almost consuming her IPhone and glanced up and smirked.

“Tell him I’ve got my hands full at the moment.” He chuckled and shook his head, before he left Rory poked her head out from under my arm and smiled at him

“Hi, Romeo.”

“Aurora, is that you under there?” It didn’t sound like a question but she giggled and he left the room. I turned my attention to the gerougous, annoying women that lay beneath me.

“Can you let me up I really have to pee.” I shook my head, but I could see the way she rubbed her legs together a single that she had to pee and released her, moving to duck behind the m=couch unless she tried anything crazy.

Rolling those beautiful eyes and disappearing into the bathroom, I turned the TV back up and leaned my head back against the leather of the couch.

“Mason Tet, voted Sexy’s man of the year, caught kissing the #1 Sweetheart, the Faceless Ballerina, but you cannot see her face due to the way he has her face smashed against his.” The overly exiteced women muttered at the camera.

“I wonder who she is.” The guy that was hosting the show muttered as he stared longing at the picture of Aurora with her back toward the audience, the outfit she was wearing had no back and the guy who was holding her had his hands curled around her creamy skin.

“I heard she was some amazingly gorgers women, too shy to show her true self, the women you could tell she was jealous as they flipped to another picture of Aurora with her mask off but the males hands that covered her face, was impossible to tell it was her.

Small hands covered my face and my mouth spread into a grin, gripping the females wrist, thinking it was Aurora and tugging her into my lap, and almost screamed as I noticed it was someone who looked scary similar to Aurora except for the brown eyes and small freckles doted her small button nose.

“Who are you?” she smirked and that expression reminded me of my soon to wife and glanced in the general direction of the bathroom.

What was taking her so long?

“Elena, Aurora’s sister.” The girl chuckled and stood from her lap as the bathroom door opened and Aurora walked into the room, her mouth dropping.

“Elena,” Her face went a pale as a piece of paper white and she fainted, but luckily, Romeo had walked in and caught her.

Elena’s Pov

I watched how he looked her up and down as his rather fine friend carried her to the couch. I plopped down on the soft couch and he pointed toward me, his look full of anger. “What did you do to her?” I rolled my eyes at his dramatics and pinched Ro’s arm until the skin turned an angry pink and she shot up and sucker punched me in the jaw

“Damn it!” She whipped her head in my general direction and glared at me, those eyes that had boys swooning stared at me with so much hatred that I almost coward back, before remembering this was my little sister and she couldn’t hurt a house fly.

“Who taught you to punch like that?” She ignored me and sat up rubbing her forehead and Mason, rubbed her arm that I had pinched and she on instant leaned into his embrace until I saw her glance up at him and almost, jump away until he grabbed her arm and rolled her eyes, muttering something under his breath about something about being “over dramatic”

“Then let me go” He rolled his eyes and let her up, crossing the room and slamming the door hind him. The fine looking friend of his cleared his throat and exceused himself, I bet to find his brother, which left me in the room with my sister, who I hadn’t seen in 6 years.

I noticed she looked way different, she had boobs, which was a plus she used to be flatter than a table top and she had womanly curves that people kill for, the hair she always had pulled into a pony tail was flowing freely down her shoulders, curled at the ends

.

“Why are you here Elena?” her voice was ice cold and I noticed the way she was gripping the blanket around her as if she was ready to rip it into sheared.

“I came to apologize.” I muttered glancing at the plush carpet below us and I heard her snort and stand up.

“That’s rich, coming from the only sister I had, getting up and leaving me without even a goodbye.”

Small tears escaped her eyes and she ran toward the door, I wanted to tell her it was for her protection that there were people out there that were ready to kill her once she found out the power that she possessed.

I could see that that future husband of her’s had a secret that he was keeping from her and I hopped her could keep his mouth closed until the time was right.

Aurora's Pov

I stormed out of the stupid building barely giving it a second glance, went to find my car, since I had practice and didn't feel like getting yelled at for being late, once again just because I was the "FaceLess Blarinna, didn't mean that I got to slack off than any of the other dancers

I found my baby parked next to a shiny sports car and was about to climb in when a cold hand gripped mine and I pulled back to stare into the darkest, eyes I had ever seen, before she opened his mouth and the sharpest teeth I had ever seen glisten in the sun and he leaned down, and withput thinking, I grabbed the only thing closest to me.

A windsheild whipper and shoved it in his windpipe .

Auoroa's POV

I pulled Nace out the car and made him wrap his arm around my waist and he started the bitching.

"THIS," he gestured toward our bodies that were flush against each other, "Was not apart of the deal." he grumbled under his breath as I rolled my eyes, I pulled him to the entrance of the studio of the place were I was supposed to be having my photoshot.

"Just pretend you like me Nace, damn stop your bitching, your giving me a headache." I put on a fake smile as I saw Mason standing infront of the studio his, arms over his chest. His bright blue eyes darkening when he saw me and Nace approach.

"Oh hi Mason, I didn't know you were going to be here. You seemed rather busy earlier." I laughed lightly, trying to ignore the feeling that coursed through me when he glanced at Nace's arm that was wrapped around my waist.

"Rory, its not-" I held up my hand not wanting to hear, what I always heard, "I know what I saw, and I don't want to talk to you." I pushed back him towing Nace behind me stopped dead in my tracks remembering the engagement ring that I had bought.

I held it out and dropped it into his awaiting hand, "I guess I wont be needing this." I stormed inside and pulled Nace along side me, rushing out apologizes to the guy with the camera and was dragged into my dressing room and thrown into outfits for a sports, collection after throwing my hair in a messy ponytail, I went to go meet my partner for the shoot

He was talking to the photo her and his back was to me, I let the women direct me to were I was supposed to pose. The guy turned and I instantly groaned inwardly. I should have known he wouldn't leave me alone even if I begged.

He was shirtless and they had thrown water on his forehead and chest to make it look like he was sweating and I placed a innocent smile on my face, I wasn't about to let him think that he had won, that I would talk to him

"My beautiful Ballerina, the male model has decided to get the flu the day of the shoot," The photographer muttered in a m=upset matter, but gestured to Mason who was standing beside me as a women put him in a position that she wanted him in which involved him placing his arms around me from the back, one arm under my breasts the other just below my navel.

She stood infront of me and rubbed her chin.

"It looks great, but there is something that is missing." She muttered as she looked at us and Mason lifted one of his arms and I felt, my rubber band slide from my hair, letting my brown hair tumble down my head, landing in curly waves down my back.

"Better." He leaned his head against my head and she clapped her mood instantly blighting." Perfect."

I put on a smile as the guy snapped picture after picture. My face was starting to hurt after 2 hours.

The women came back over and Mason didn't need any fake sweat, his was dripping." One more position." She said as she said something behind my head and Mason nodded and surprised me by bending down and lifting me up.

My arms instantly going around his neck and I smacked his shoulder, but I was still mad at him and was determined to ignore him.

There was a loud bang and the photographer shouted some type of words in a language that I didn't understand.

We stood there and he leaned in....

I swallowed loudly as I noticed the hundry gaze in his eyes and his eyes dropped to my breats that were pushed up due to the tight hg he had me in. My throat instantly seemed dry and I licked my lips which drew those dark eyes to my mouth.

But the flash of a camera pulled us from under the daze we were in and I turned my head to see the camera man grinning like a mad man.

"Perfect, that was the last of today." He gestured for us to come closer and pointed to the montier, which showed all the picture that me and Mason had taken in the 2 hours that we had been here.

I let my gaze wonder around the montier till I came across the picture that he had taken when we werent paying any attention. We were stuck in a very heated staring contest. the way he held me made the muscles in his arms jump. I was wrapped not looking even slightly afraid and the look in my eyes was a chanllenge that he seemed to accept.

A arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me agaisnt a warm chest, "Are you ready to go babe?" I had totally forgotten about Nace and the camera guy turned and looked between me, Nace and Mason who looked as if he were about to shread his clothes and turn into my favorite green super hero.

I cleared my rhoart and nodded, "Let me get my stiff and we can leave." He nodded and leaned down, placing a leangering kiss on my cheek, and glanced at Mason from the corner of his eye and winked at me. "I'll be in the car,"

I nodded again and nearly ran into my dressing room, shreading my sweaty top and looked around the large room for a clean shirt to change into when my dressing room door was thrown open and Mason, stromed in.

I didnt have a chance to cover myself, before I was hoisted up the way of the dressing room door and Mason's lip came down rouphly on mine. His hands gripped at my naked hips, digging his long fingers in my skin in a way that had tiny shicks rocking throught my skin.

One of his hands, pulled my hair into his hand and kept my mouth sealed to his, I instantly tasted starwberry lipgloss and shoved him away, I had forgot all about the blond female that he had earkier been swapping spit with and I went red with anger.

"GET OFF ME!" I shoved him back, not even bothering to cover my naked chest and pointed to the door with one hand and used the other to hold the bride of my nose, "Leave Mason."

I heard the door open and I sighed thinking he had finally given up until arms wrapped around my waist and bright blue eyes stared down at me, "Never, I will never leave you Ro."

He used his foot to close the door behind him and stalked toward me eith the most lustful gaze I was almost knocked back on my feet.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXO

Mason's Pov

I stood there and watched the way she interacted with this Nace, and I instatly hated it. How his arm wrapped around her waist and how she open accepted it.

I looked over at the moniter and knew that I intantly wanted the picture that they had taken when we werent even paying any attention.

Nace made a big show of telling Rory that he would be waiting for her in the car and I knew it was my chance to talk to her before she left and never talked to me again. I walked throught the set trying to find Rory's dressing room, ignoring all the imacated models that tried to talk to be, before coming to the one on the far end marked "Ballerina"

I wrapped my hand around the door knob, breathed deeply and pushed the door open, I saw her naked back faced away from me and I knew that talking wasnt an option. I walked up to her placing my hands on those hips and pushed her againf the door and slammmed my slips down on her , tasting her lip balm that she had put on during the shoot.

Her tiny hands attacked my hair, I traveled my hands down her hips and grabbed at that shaply hehind and gave it a tight squezze, creating a light sqeual to come from her lips and I smirked. And lifted one of her legs and wrapped it around my waist and pulled her agaisnt me tightly

All of a sudden she pulled herself from my arms, leaving her bare to me. Those shaply breats called to me. Mason, Mason touch me. They called out to me and I almost asnwered that call until She lareed her throat and I glanced up at her face, which I noticed was giving me a death glare.

She placed her tiny hands against my chest and with surprising strength pusjed me off. "GET OFF ME!" her cute face was cherry red and she was panting those delicious breasts heavying with every breath.

I thought it would be a better idea to leave when she turned away from me, probably trying to collect herself so I went to the door and opened it, and thought as I stepped one foot out the door and looked back over my shoulder and stare at her back, and thought if I left she would just go back to NAce.

The bastard looked a little to happy when he kissed her cheek, I was overcome with a sudden emotion that made me close the door and cross the small path till I was behind her and wrapped my arms around her wasit and laid my head on her shoulder. "I will never leave you Ro. Never." '

She turned in arms and smirked, the expression surprised me as I had read in magaizes that th "FAceLess Ballerina was just a Dad's girl and never did anything bad.

You don't even know me Mason." she moved out my arms and grabbed a black lac bra and slid it up her slim arms, and latched the bra in the front and slid a t- shirt over her head, the hole where she put her head had been cut so that her shoulder hung out.

"I want to get to know you." I replied as she snorted and slid on some sandles and grabbed for a bag and moved past me, well almost moving past me to I held my arm out blocking her path.

"Aurora, I do want to get to know you." And I was going to hold out on that till she believed me, and the look in those grey eyes made me think this was going to take longer than I thought.

This book has 1 comment.

on May. 5 2014 at 10:56 am
TheLuckyOne00, Harvest, Alabama
If you decide to read my book, comments would be helpful when reading so I know what do change.