the Little Champs Adventures | Teen Ink

the Little Champs Adventures

By cjbiber, cedraburg, Wisconsin
cjbiber, Cedraburg, Wisconsin

Chapter One:
The Big and Fierce Mr. McChap
So he did his usual morning routine. Tim had his favorite cereal; that cereal was Captain Crunch, and Tim took the bus to school. As usual, on buses there are paper airplanes flying around and spitballs going everywhere. Tim found a seat next to a very well prepared guy, but he didn't speak English he spoke Spanish. Tim pulled out his cheap phone that only has Internet. Tim looked up the translator and Tim got a little Spanish lesson. Tim think Andres is my new friend. Tim got to school at 8:00 a.m. and school starts at 9:00 a.m. so Tim can finish my math and science. Tim pulled it out of my binder and finished all of it in 15 minutes. Tim had about 45 minutes more to talk to my friend. Tim found out that his name was Andres. Tim thought it was a pretty cool name for a Spanish speaking person to have. We both are in the same class, but half of the day he is in a special class practicing English. Andres and I went to my house after school. My mom and dad meet him. Tim wanted to have a sleepover with him, but mom did not let me. She said it was a school night, which is true.
Tim saw Andres at school the next day, and Tim was on the ground and he told me, "He tackled me on the ground by John." John is the big bully of the school.
"I’m going to turn him into Mr. McChap," the Little Champ said very fiercely. So he went to the room 212.
Little Champ knocked on the door and Mr. McChap answered and said "WHO IS it.”
"It’s me Tim," The Little Champ replied.
On and on they went talking together, and he finally opened the door. Tim told Mr. McChap that John had tackled Andres, but Mr. McChap did not care. Andres came and he had several cuts on his forehead and there were bandages covering his head. The Little Champ went to almost, all teachers except one. The last one he went to was the very nice teacher, Mrs. Roberts.
"Watcha' need Tim?" She asked.
Tim replied saying, "John tackled Andres really hard and he has several cuts and bandages."
Mrs. Roberts gave John detention and so John did not like that very well. He started lying and so on. He had to finish extra homework for one full week. It would've been three days, but it was a new kid that could barely speak English. After the week had passed he thinks he has learned his lesson. Tim says that he wishes that he could have another friend that can speak fluent English.

Chapter One:
The Big and Fierce Mr. McChap
"Watcha' need Tim?" She asked.

Chapter Two:
The Best Friend

It is the second Friday of the school year, and the two week break is fast approaching. They have this break four times a year so the school can do grades. Tim was thinking that he could have a sleepover at my house because it is not a school night. He asked Andres and Andres says yes but he said, “Did your mom say yes?”
"I'll call her right now." Tim said that very fast.
Tim calls her and says, "Can I have a sleepover with Andres at my house? I thought it would be a good idea because it is a Friday, and it is not a school night and maybe we could go to Super Skate City in downtown." Mom thought it was a good idea, and so Andres went to my house and got all of his stuff needed from his apartment like a sleeping bag and the clothes for tomorrow.
They played some board games and had some snacks. In Spanish he said that he never had a sleepover like this before, and I said that the first is always the best. I told him that I have a surprise for you, we're going to Super Skate City in downtown. He said that he saw it on a commercial, and it looked fun.
Mom made a time at 6:45 to be in the car. We all agreed to that. It was 6:30 and we were just trying our skates on. Andres wears a size 4 in kids and Tim wears a size 5, so he's going to be a pretty big kid. The doctor’s prediction was 6 foot 4 inches.
"Get in the car gang," Mom replied loudly to Andres and The Little Champ. Mom really likes to be on time so she can be first in line at Super Skate City in our downtown. They’re driving pretty fast and a cop pulls them over. Luckily they get a warning. Mom gets in feeling a bit shaken from the cop and it costs 18 dollars for all of us to go.
When they get in, they see John. Andres is screaming in his head right now. There are two good things - one, there is a game room and two, it is free” fried” food Friday’s today. Andres brought 25 pesos which we were laughing when he showed that to us because we did not know what they were so he said that is the Mexican currency.
My mom said, “You can’t use that here in the U.S.” Mom gave him 5 dollars to spend on games. Also, Mom gave me 5 dollars. My favorite game was bub bubby stacker. The trick to win is unplugging the machine, put a quarter in and you get two-thousand tickets. My favorite prize to win is the whoopee cushion and the fart whistle. If I win the whistle I am going to annoy John. He gets annoyed pretty easily, but he does get mad. They're in the game room and they won about 50,000 tickets and bub bubby stacker.
"The food is very good when it is fried." said Tim. Tim really likes fried food.
"It is really good," said Andres. This is Andres first time to eat fried food on Fridays.
They went and skated on the floor and John was there too. John went up to them in a happy face, and asked to skate with them. Tim and Andres said to be nice while skating. Tim hopes he doesn't do anything bad to him because he would obviously tell Mrs. Roberts, definitely NOT Mr. McChap. They did some races together and Tim won. Tim said, “Nice try,” to John which was pretty nice. Andres got last place and he didn’t make it all of the way to the finish line. They did limbo and danced with the music. The only thing that mom cared about is that John was surprisingly getting along with them and playing with Andres. Tim, Andres, and mom really think that John’s life has really changed from Mrs. Roberts. John and his parents are really glad their life has really changed. Mom said, “fifteen minutes boys.” Mom is taking John to his house because John's mom is on a very important work call tonight. John's dad is still working at Harley Davidson. John's mom drove John earlier to Super Skate City in downtown. They quickly spent all of their money on bub bubby stacker and they told John the trick to unplug the machine and put a quarter in.
They only told him because John is their new best friend. They each got twenty thousand tickets. They went to the prize counter. The popcorn machine cost forty thousand tickets. They got the machine and brought it home.
Mom had to bring John home, but he went to Tim’s house instead because he wanted to see the amazing popcorn machine. They started unpacking it and it had a lot of packing peanuts so they just hid them under their bed. John really likes it. Mom said that they should do a lemonade stand with their new popcorn machine to earn some money for a hot dog roller. They said that it was a very good idea.
They biked to the bike path with their stuff they needed. Mom brought the table in the back trunk. They set everything on the table and hours passed very slowly, but there was a problem. The problem was that nobody brought their wallets with them while biking and running so they asked the manager of a really popular place. The place is called The Chicken Diner. The manager said, “Sure” but there is a catch. The catch is that the manager has to get 15% of the profit they get. They all talked about it and huddled. They finally agreed with the deal. So they got everything set up and a really rich company came to this popular stand.
The company was called Pop Pancake Pop. They asked Tim if they could buy this company. Tim huddled with John, Andres, and Mom. They talked and talked and finally agreed. They said no because they want to be their own very successful company. Hours passed and passed and mom decided that the time to finish is 5:30 so we can eat dinner.
They counted up all of their money and there was a total of 25 dollars. After 5 days they give 15 percent of the profit to the manager of The Chicken Diner. They went through there 5 days fast and they got 105 dollars. They gave him 15 dollars and a tip of 5 dollars. That pays the manager 15 percent. They go to a supermarket and buy a hotdog roller. They buy it and it works pretty well. They just remembered that they need to buy hotdogs and buns. What is cool about the roller is that it has a compartment at the top of it to hold the buns. The steam goes to the buns and heats them up.
Now they set it on the stand with the popcorn machine and lemonade. They start selling the items at 8:00 a.m. and they hope they get good sales over the next 5 days that they sell.
Hours go by through the day and they take a lunch break. They got fifteen dollars so far and they thought they could use that on a cash box at the supermarket. They put everything in their back trunk so nobody sees our stuff. They quickly drive to the supermarket and they go in. They ask a manager where the cash boxes are and he says that we have to go in lane 6 where the money is.
"This aisle is so big and it is 2 stories high," replied Tim. Tim is tall but not that tall to reach the second story. He is 4 feet 11 inches.
They bought the cash box and thought they should be done for the day and we'll take the day off tomorrow. They came home and they thought that they should just stop this business thing. Tim was too tired to discuss this so he crashed to the bed and had a snack.
"Tim, you should have a potty break so you don't pee the bed." mom said. Mom is also pretty strict on going to the bathroom because Mom bought an expensive comforter that she doesn't want to get ruined. She got the comforter at Mr. Comforter market.
They went to bed and he was so tired that he slept in until 11:45. He woke up and said, "I want some brunch." Brunch is a mix of breakfast and lunch.
Chapter Three:
Commercials leading to war

Tim ate brunch and he had an amazing idea to make a commercial and post it to Video Online. Tim’s mom thought it was a good idea, but she said that Tim has school tomorrow. Tim had to finish his math homework and his social studies. On his math it asked him to write 35 digits of pi. He didn't know what pi was so he asked his dad and he recited it very fast. He said he would only recite it three times.
So he said "3.141592653589793238462643383279502" in 4 seconds. He said it again in 5 seconds and the last time he did it slow in 23 seconds. Dad is very smart in math and mom is very smart in language arts.
He wanted to go through this week fast so he can start planning his commercial. He told his tech ed teacher and he said that that he would happily want to be the cameraman.
He got him after school until 5:30 and they were just making a rough draft. They went onto a website that makes commercials. There was the 25th annual commercial contest to win 500 dollars. The commercial they have an idea is to have an infomercial. There competing against 5 other groups. This is commercial wars. There gathering a bunch of in for the non-sunburn arm. To do it is you need a lot of foam shaped into an arm. Make it a little sticky so it fits on the outside of your window. You will get tan in seconds. NOT sunburned!
The other teams have ideas like light bulbs that keep flies away, A towel that you can wear, and the worst one of all, the muscle massager. Tim thinks his is the best. A lot of people want to be tan rather than sunburnt. They started to make the commercial and they had a lot of fails and mistakes so the Tech Ed. teacher gave them one more day to practice.
Tim got his mom and they both studied together for two hours because mom really supports his creativity. The end of the week comes and they only have two more days. The whole commercial is due on Sunday. They are about half way through the commercial and we paint our skin brownish-gold so it seems like it really works.
The commercial is finally finished so we load it onto editor to edit the whole thing so it looks good. The editor made it look very good and it is now ready to turn in. Tim turns his computer on so we can load the video. Tim goes onto Video Online and uploads the video, but he encounters a problem. The problem is that it is seconds too short. Tim and Andres call the cameraman and he says, “Oh, just add a longer ending by saying the phone number a fourth time. That should do it,” said the cameraman.
They go back to the video and tell the phone number a fourth time. Tim reposts it to Video Online and it says that it is perfect for it to apply. Now they just wait until they get to the scores are posted. About two days later Andres calls and says that the scores are posted. Tim goes on the website and screams as loud as he could and starts crying.
His mom came in the room and says “what are you pouting about Tim.”
“I’m not, these tears are tears of joy because I just won 500 bones” Tim said joyfully.
Chapter four:
Faster and Faster!
Tim is going to his second quarter too fast. Tim and Andres are trying to have the best year of his life, but it is probably not going to happen. Halloween is next Saturday so Tim has to get a scary costume from the thrift shop.
Mom takes him there and he finds three different costumes. The first one is a wolverine with fake blood that you can pump in the fake organs. Tim really likes this one but Mom doesn’t. The second costume is a hobo that has a scary mask. Mom likes this one because it is not as violent as the first one.
The third one isn’t scary but it would easily win a costume contest. It is a modern day party clown. It has really big boots, polka-dotted pants, a yellow shirt with a green bow tie, a red puffy nose, a horn that usually only clowns squeak, and best of a colorful afro that perfectly fits. Tim picks the clown and Mom agrees.

He tries it on in the dressing room and it fits perfect. They quickly drove to the boots section by door 5 at the Anderson supermarket. When he gets in the store, he finds big colorful boots that actually fit him. He goes home and shows Andres at his house.
He goes to sleep and he has the longest dream he has ever had. The start of the dream is that he is on a portal. He goes around the portal and sees how it is powered. It is powered by the tectonic plates in the ground shaking it. It is also powered by solar panels that get heat from the sun. The color of it is blue because the owner of this portal likes that color.
He puts his hand into it and he couldn’t see his hand from the other side. He jumps into it and he sees the dinosaurs. He starts looking around and he is about a block into the world of dinosaurs.
“Ahhh,” screamed Tim.
Andres found the portal and he did the same thing as Tim did. When he jumped in he kept on hearing screams. Andres walked toward the s`
Screams and saw a person. The person looked like he was on the ground. The person on the ground was...
Andres tried to wake him up. When he turned him over it was Tim. He heard snorts so he was obviously sleeping on the dry grass, it was almost like brush. I slept on the side of Tim and we both woke up early in the morning. We went out in the forest right next to us and there were oranges and bananas that we picked for breakfast. We saw cavemen with torches and pitchforks running on the brush. One caveman drops the torch and it starts the extremely dry grass on fire. Tim and Andres did not know what the heck they were saying. It seemed like baby talk when they don’t know how to talk.
The other cavemen started running away because it got very hot. At least we were on the wet grass. We started running around the fire and it was very hot by us. We wanted to go back in the portal so we started running that way. When we got to the portal it was off because there was no light. We slept another night and it was cold but it is worth it to go in the portal. They started sleeping and in the morning they quickly got oranges and bananas for breakfast.
They ran to the portal and it was on. They jumped in it and it said at the top, you are now in fourth grade. Somebody told him to blink three times. So he did and he woke up. He started telling almost everybody in Anderson town. Also, that dream was a record of two days long. He even told Mr. McChap. As always Mr. McChap yelled for Tim to go home.
Chapter 5
Meeting A New Teacher
Tim is almost asleep in his bed. Tim’s mom tells him to have a good night sleep and you will have a surprise in the morning. Tim sets his alarm on his phone to wake up at 8:00 and school was supposed to start at 9:00. He woke up very slowly and then he got out of his room at 8:20. His mom told him to chop chop, and Tim said "okay Mom."
He ate breakfast and Mom finally told him what the surprise was. The surprise was that he is in fourth grade math and in the next year, he will be in fifth grade math. But he is still not in fourth grade language arts. He's probably never going to get an extra grade up for language arts but he already did get a grade up in math which he thinks is really awesome. He goes into school from the bus and he sees Andres. He runs to Andres as fast as he possibly could. He tells Andres the great news and Andres says "cool."
He went to math his first hour of the day, and it was hard for him. Tim told his mom that he needed to study more. Mom said, “go to your dad because he is great in math!” He runs to his dad so fast that he tripped right when he saw him. His dad turns his head and saw him on the ground. He hears him crying so he gets the first aid kit. Dad looks at it and it is a very minor cut that is bleeding a little bit. After about five minutes he stopped crying and he also thanked his dad.
He was getting ready to go to sleep and he did his regular routine. He slept pretty well and he had a dream about his next day. It was about math. He was putting all these different numbers together to create equations and he solved them. This must have really helped him. He woke up in a great mood this morning. He told Dad about different equations that he did by himself. He ate breakfast and said, “ thank you to Mom.”
Mom said “honey I don’t need to hear all that complicated stuff.”
He was waiting for the bus the next day and it finally came. He got off the bus and ran to his teacher and told her everything he knew about math. This is a lot for his grade so he advanced to 7th grade math when he got to his first day of 4th grade. He talked and meets all of his other teachers and his favorite is the math teacher. He only likes her because she is really nice and can give him some extra lessons. His summer went by fast.

This is the new teacher Tim met, but the bad thing is that Andres and John are still in 4th grade math. Her name is Mrs. Pipkin. She is a very nice math teacher.

I also saw Ryan in my new math class but he has been here since the second quarter. I was talking to him and he told me that he learned a lot in his first school, but he also transferred his records of the stuff he has done. When I went to language arts I started to follow him.

He went to the eighth grade hallway because he was in eighth grade language arts. I asked him how he gets so high in this. He told me two words and that was “old school”.

After school, he talked with him some more and he taught me more about language arts. Tim walked back to his house and he told his mom that Ryan is helping me with language arts. Mom told Tim for Ryan to come over more often.

Andres rang the doorbell and Tim answered it. Tim told Andres that he can’t play over right now. Andres started walking home and had some tears. He got home and saw that nobody was home so he thought that their parents were just at the supermarket.
He turned on the TV and started to cry even more. These are definitely not happy tears. These are sad tears. Both of Andres’ parents...

Chapter 6:
Graduating Middle School
The Little Champ was very happy. He wasn't only happy about graduation, he was happy about getting presents from his grandparents. His graduation was in two weeks. So far it is going to slow because he has no school right now and nothing to do. He had to go through exactly 810 days. Each day was an adventure started off with a big bowl of cereal with chocolate in it. That is his favorite kind of cereal, as he thinks every other kind of cereal causes diabetes.
The Little Champ went onto the podium and Principle Goobywart handed him a reward. The principal was glad to get rid of the Champ, for they have met each other on many other occasions. Principal Goobywart was extremely fat and weighed exactly 2,003 pounds. The Little Champ thought this was extremely funny and imagined that his fat stomach was some sort of genie. The genie was flying around his stomach.
All of the sudden, the Champ realized that he was standing on the podium for 15 min mumbling words about stomach genies. The principal said to the little champ in clenched teeth,” You have to say what you want to be when you grow up not!” “We’ve been waiting 15 minutes!” Then Tim said, “I wanna be the President of the United States of West Korea!” Everybody in the room started standing up and clapping. The principal said, “What are all of your problems?” “There is no such thing as the US of West Korea! Everybody in the crowd was clueless and they thought that US of West Korea was a total legit country.
Principal Goobywart reminded Tim to go to the exercise room because principal Goobywart doesn't want him to be fatter than the principal. He went to the exercise room and thought that he should take a break to study some laws to have a better chance to be school president. He started to put up flyers to advertise for it. He went home and told his mom too much stuff too fast. Mom just told him that she is busy right now to listen to him.
Tim needed a good foolproof plan to become the president of West Korea. He called Andres.

Chapter 7:
Korean Lessons
“나 치즈 소스에서 다루어 곰팡이가 슨 핫도그 먹고 싶습니다!” said Chun Hei, the little Champs new Korean teacher. “How in the world are we supposed to learn Korean if you don’t speak English!” said Tim. It was probably the worst day of his life. He spent all of the 500 dollars he won from the commercial contest to spend the whole day listening to a Korean lady mumble. It was impossible to follow along and Tim couldn’t even come up with a logistic for it it was going so fast. The Little Champ asked how the heck can you crazy Canadians write these symbols! Each letter is like a flipping piece of art! “나는 금요일에 있는 뒷마무리에 있을 때 커피는 염소 치즈처럼.” said Andres. The Little Champ said, “you speak Canadian?” “I speak English, Spanish, Arabic, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, German, Tai-Kada, French, Bengali, Hindi, Urdu, Javense, Vietnamese, Turkish, Marathi, Italian, Persian, Polish, Ukranian, Oriya, Kanaada, and Canadian,”said Andres. “I can speak exactly 50 English words,” said Tim.
Tim studied and studied, but the symbols are too hard for him. Andres said that he knows some Korean. Tim thought it was good. "나 치즈 소스에서 다루어 곰팡이가 슨 핫도그 먹고 싶습니다!" said Andres. Andres told Tim that it meant I want to eat a hot dog covered in cheese sauce or mold Clemson! Tim said that this is some easy stuff. Tim said that you only need to know what the symbols mean. To get the hang of learning the symbols, they made a translation chart that looks like this.
With this chart they couldn’t possibly drop out of Korean class. They were so excited we thought we could teach the teacher a thing or two about Korean! They practiced all night long and couldn’t wait to be the cool kids at Korean class tomorrow!
치: Cool Beanz
있: Moldy Taco
루: Week Old banana
습: blubbernugget
그: Too awesome
싶:radioactive Sauce
어: Mustard mustache
도: Decaying sausage wiener
염: Explosive Diarrhea
을: Mucus Soda

After a hard night of studying they came to Korean class as awesome as ever. They skipped to school and they sang Row Row Row Your Boat 37 times! They trotted into class skipping and singing. Their teacher said, “한국어 이름을 철자하는 시간!” Then, the Little Champ went up to the front of the classroom. With a huge grin on his face he said,” Radioactive sauce too awesome Mustard mustache Explosive Diarrhea! Right after that, they were kicked out of Korean class and were sent on their way. “Well,” said Andres, “at least we got to learn Korean the right way. That Korean lady was a nutjob!”
Chapter 8:
Andres with a Win
After taking Korean lessons they were ready to take the next step in becoming the president of West Korea. They were going to have to go there. They didn’t have nearly enough money because they just blew every single buckaroo on the Korean lessons. Not knowing what to do to make money, they had a snack.

“What can we do to make enough money “said Matt. Andres did not feel like talking because he was eating way too many hot dogs to count and the Champ couldn’t come up with a logistic for it. Kjdhawnca,”said Andres. All of the sudden Mike stood up and said, “That’s a great idea!” Andres speaks many languages and every once in a while a language of his own, and Matt understood it perfectly.
“It would be a good idea to enter a hotdog eating contest,” said Mike. It’s just that no one is stupid enough to have a hotdog eating contest. We could ask Larry the butcher to have one. He has tons of wieners lying around. They took exactly 1243 steps to get to Larry’s Butchery. When they were walking they got some ice cream. Tim got Vanilla and Andres got Beany Chile ice cream. After they were done they threw their napkins into the garbage. When they got to the butchery there was a sign on the door. It said “back in a week, taking vacation in New Zealand.”
Tim was so angry that he kicked the garbage can down. All of the sudden Oscar the Grouch came out of the trashcan. “What do you think you’re doing,” said Oscar the Grouch. Oscar the Grouch was mad because they knocked down his home. “I kicked your home down because I was angry,” said the Little Champ. “If you turn my garbage can upside right, I will grant you 3 wishes.” So Andres lifted the heavy garbage can up.
For Tim’s first wish he wished for a sandwich. Oscar the Grouch grabbed a moldy egg salad sandwich out of the trashcan and gave it to him. For Andres wish, he wished for a Narwhal. All of the sudden a great amount of water splashed them and their was a Narwhal flopping on the ground. Andres was very happy and didn’t want anything more than a Narwhal in the world. For their last wish, Tim wished that Larry appeared in front of them. All of the sudden Larry appeared in front of them.
Larry was wearing a flower necklace and had a new idea how he got there. All of the sudden Oscar the Grouch started glowing, floating, and smiling. He said “thanks for freeing me from my curse! I am free!” After saying this he flew into the sky and got a hit by a plane. Larry said “Crap! You listened to that green hairy thing that lives in my trash! He is a space alien trying to get home!” “Why were you keeping him captive?” asked Andres. “He’s a space alien from space! I use aliens to make my all natural hot dogs!” “Owe well,” said Tim. “But can we have a hotdog eating contest?” Larry said “yes.”
Larry said that the hotdog eating contest would be at exactly 12:03 PM tomorrow. Both Larry and Andres had a lot to do before then. Larry was going to be up overnight making hotdogs and Andres was going to be eating hot dogs overnight. Tim helped Andres practice. They had a strategy to keep on increasing the number of hotdogs Andres eats per second. It started with 1 per second, than 2 per second, than 4 per second, than 8 per second, than 16 per second, than so on. They were getting so fast that Tim was having trouble keeping track of how many hotdogs he has eaten. They were extremely confident and couldn’t wait for tomorrow.
Finally, it was the big day. There were a total of 30 people in the contest. They were all lined up by picnic benches. All the people there were the biggest and fattest people in the Champs town. If just one fatter person was there the whole entire park would turn into a sinkhole! To do a warm up for Andre’s jaws he ate 983059035 hotdogs in 10 seconds. When you watched Andres eat them, all you saw was a hotdog colored blur. The thing you can see though is a rapidly disappearing pile of hotdogs.
All the contestants were ready and lined up. Then it went silent. Everything was still. Larry was getting ready to do the countdown. Larry was then counting down from 10. “10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1! GO!” All of the sudden the plate in front of Andres was gone in a flat 0.1111111111 second. But there was just one hot dog left. Andres looked like he was in pain and that he couldn’t take another bite!
Andres said “Tim, you have to eat this one last hotdog!” If I eat one more, I will explode-literally!” Tim said that he just had a big lunch and was kind of full. By now the other contestants were about halfway done with their hot dogs. “You have to eat Champ!” said Andres. Tim started eating the hotdog very slowly. He ate it very slowly. Andres said that you have to eat it fast to win. Tim said, “okay” and he started eating the hotdog faster.
“Finished!” yelled Tim, and everybody was cheering. They weren’t cheering for them though. There was a big fat guy dancing because he won! Tim was so angry. But then Tim yelled “wait!” There was a single bun crumb on the fat guy's plate. Andres and The Champ had won!
Chapter 9: The Airport
Now that they have the money to go to West Korea they have to buy a plane ticket to get there. In the contest they won 10,000 dollars and 3 cents. None of them actually know how to drive and that was a problem. Andres said they could walk to the airport. The Little Champ thought that was a good idea so they put Andres new Narwhal into a kiddy pool and started dragging him along.
“How far away is the airport?” asked Andres. Tim said it was about 50 miles west of his house. Andres said that at the pace they were going it would take them about 3 years to get there. Tim said that this was great and that they will probably get there faster than they would have expected. They stop at the beach and something jumped in their car, it was a NARWHAL!

They heard something in the backseat and trapped it in their BIG Ziploc bag and put some water in it so it can stay alive. They brought it back home and totally forgot that they had to go to the airport. They called themselves “junk monks.”
They put it in the basement and drove as fast as he could. They got a speeding ticket. The narwhal was hopping and jumped on top of the car and stayed there. The policeman asked dad several questions. They were- how many mph were you going? Who’s all with you? And, where’s the narwhal? He answered none of those and drove off! When they got to the airport a bit later there was a roundabout. Everybody loves roundabouts, so they went around it a few times. They had to stop though because his dad was getting nauseous.

Tim takes over driving and starts to drive extremely fast. Dad starts to puke and throws up and the narwhal is having the best time of its life! Finally, after 5 hours they were done and Tim started getting bored. They pulled up in front of the airport and they got out, leaving Tim's dad sick in the back seat. Somebody saw him in the backseat and kidnapped him. They knocked through the window and put him into a BIG black garbage bag. Meanwhile, Tim and Andres were walking up the down escalators and were having the time of their life. The narwhal was flopping on the elevator too.
After about 3 hours, The Little Champ and Andres were starting to get bored. They went through the security checkpoint and walked into the mall part of the airport. “Wow!” said Tim. He saw every single kind of restaurant and store all at once. He saw corn dogs and burgers and chinese food and hot dogs and lots of other stuff too. Andres was kind of hungry so they started buying as much food as they could. Three hours later they were sitting at a table weighing 500 more pounds than before with a huge pile of junk food and expensive toys.The narwhal was flopping around them excitedly even though they weren’t doing anything. In all of the confusion, the Little Champ and Andres passed out.
Chapter 10 :
Late for the Plane
Suddenly, the Little Champ opened his eyes. He sat up and saw himself surrounded by half eaten junk food and broken toys. He saw Andres walking in circles on the left and the Narwhal eating a bucket of extra curly curly fries on the right. The fries were extra curly. I mean like extra extra curly the fries were. Never mind. The Little Champ stumbled around in the cafeteria, when something caught his eye. It was a clock. They were 15 minutes late for the plane!
Quickly the Little Champ grabbed Andres by his big white collar and grabbedthe narwhal and started running towards the terminal. If they didn’t make it to the plane in exactly 15.23950-2398556 seconds, they would miss the plane! The Little Champ ran towards the walkway to the plane, but right away found himself falling. The walkway was disconnected. Luckily, the Narwhal was squishy and mushy and covered their landing. They saw the plane in the distance, going around the really big U-turn to go on the runway and take off!
The Little Champ saw one of those luggage moving machines so he got in and started driving towards the plane. It went really slow and they needed a speed booster. At this point Andres snapped out of his delusional circle running and he had a great idea. Andres said that since the hotdog contest, he had a huge amount of fart power inside him, and that he was holding it all in. SO they positioned Andres at the back of the luggage mover, and all of the sudden, there was a huge fart cloud! The luggage mobile started going fast and faster speeding towards the plane! They weren’t going to be able to get in the plan. Tim had a great idea.
Tim positioned the narwhal so its horn was facing upwards. If Andres could get them close enough to the plane they could jab the narwhal into the hull. They could hang on all the way to west Korea! So Andres got right next to the plane that currently was taking off. The plane started going off the ground.
The higher it went, the farther Andres brought it under the plane. The Little Champ told Andres to stop releasing farts and to grab onto the Narwhal.
With a huge feat of strength, Andres and Tim jabbed the Narwhal into the hull. They held on and watched the ground disappear beneath them.
The plane ride was not fun and they wondered when it would end. Of course, the plane ride was more than 24 hours so, nothing really changed. Finally after what seemed like 5 hours
( Which was really 10 min) Andres said “I can’t hold on any longer! Then Tim noticed that the hole that the narwhals horn was in looked bigger. The Narwhal’s horn was slipping out! They had to act fast so the Little Champ started climbing the Narwhal. He saw that he could crawl through the hull and get into the cargo area. Once he was inside, he heard Andres screaming. Tim peeked down the hole and called to Andres, “You have to climb up ze Narwhal and into the cargo hold!” Andres responded, “but its too slippery from the grease from eating all of the extra curly curly fries!”. Andres started to panic, but then he remembered that he had some fart power left. With all his might, Andres farted as hard as he could to get into the cargo hold…………………………………………… He made it!
The rest of the plane ride were just Tim and Andres complaining to each other about how they were hungry, or how Andres needed a new diaper, and how Tim had to use the bathroom. Finally, after what seemed like forever, they could feel the plane lowering. “We’re going to land”, said the Little Champ, so they had a little celebration. Tim peaked out of the hole where the Narwhal was.
“Where did the Narwhal go,” panicked Tim as he raced around the cargo hold. “My mommy said I would never be good at keeping pets” said Andres. They looked out of the hole and they saw West Korea, but one thing was interesting. Way way down on the ground, they saw the narwhal flopping around a bunch of egg-rolls.
Tim looked around the plane for the parachute and he asked the plane driver if there was one, but the plane driver said it’s in the back room. Tim goes to the back room and the parachute blended in. He grabbed it and put it on. It seemed very old and dusty.
It had a red button so it was pretty simple. He told the plane driver (named Michelle) “open the door, I am jumping off.” So he opened the door and right as he opened it he jumped very fast. When he hit the air it was like he was in slow motion. The plane driver turned around and went back to the airport. Now he’s thinking what to do when he finds the narwhal. Once he hit 500m feet he clicked that red button he saw when he was back on the cargo plane.
The parachute went up and he just stopped flying down very fast. It took about 5 more minutes to fully land, but then he got stuck in a tree. It took a while to get down, but then he saw binoculars. He looked through them and they were a little blurry, so he rubbed the blur off on his cute little blue shirt. Then he looked through them again and they were as clean as they can get.
He saw this blue thing in eggrolls flopping up and down. He finally got down from the tree. He ran to the blue thing and he found his narwhal. He has tears of joy right now and they are not sad tears.