Silence

Achala
Silence
Summary: Spirit is trying to find out the truth about her life. Her mate, Chris, disrespects and mistreats her. He doesn't even say 'thank you' for all the things she has ever done for him and his pack. On the night she plans her escape from her unfaithful mate and abusive pack, the truth is revealed.
With this new found information, Spirit returns home to find her family and her childhood friend. She is shocked to see him, just wait until she finds out who her childhood friend really is...
Tomas Logan, although an only child, has had his fair share of older, brother-like friends looking after him. Finally turning eighteen, he will inherit his father's pack and become the Alpha of the strongest pack known. But, he cannot become a 'complete' Alpha until he finds his mate.
When Spirit, the sister of his friends shows up again after have disappeared for four years, he feels something. This is something he has felt once before when he was younger, with the exact same girl. He just doesn't know what it is... yet. If he plans to find out by getting closer to Spirit, the question is, can he get past all her brothers? But, he better hurry. It just so happens that Spirit's time is running out.