Home > Novel (Fiction) > Other Novels > The Kings Promise

The Kings Promise

By , SLC, UT
Anonymous
The Kings Promise
Summary: When Henry, the future king of Linderservia chooses to marry his destined wife, Cassandra of Salzt, more changes then his lack of self confidence. Through battle on the battlefield and within his own heart, Henry battles an obsession that has plagued his forefathers and his own mind since childhood. Together, the royal pair, suffer from the effect of Henry's loyalty to his obsessive dream, an unstoppable dream that had been ground into Linderservia by legend and fate since the land's beginnings. In the end, all pay the price, Henry's prospering land, his people, his loved ones, Cassandra, the fate of his children, and most of all, himself.

ChristieKannapelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thank you everyone, for the comments. I love receiving comments. (:

Sammi said...
Oct. 29, 2013 at 12:55 am:
I liked this, though it left me heartbroken. Good job! (': sequel plz?

JohnJoseph said...
Good job honey. Loved it and read it in one sitting. I am very proud.

Pinkblue said...
I read this before I decided to get an account, and honestly, it inspired me too. Though I am not much of a writer, I would like to be! So this was pretty good. You should be proud of it. I loved the ending.

C.delaMareThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:24 pm :
Thanks a million Pinkblue! I'm gals it inspired you so much.

Pinkblue replied...
Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:25 pm :
Yea. It was good. What inspired you to write it?

Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:27 pm :
Well, I learned about these tapestries iny French class that no one knows the story of. I thought that was interesting and kind of went crazy haha .

Pinkblue replied...
Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:29 pm :
Oh really? That is so cool. I can see how that could inspire you. That's cool that it did, since it's such a small little inspiration. I usually have to read in order to get any inspiration.

Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:32 pm :
Oh thanks! Reading is a good inspiration though isn't ? Haha the author who tends to inspire me is Anya Seton. She's so good. Some say the inspiration should just come to you naturally but I don't know about that.

Pinkblue replied...
Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:33 pm :
Yea. That is a very true point. So ARE you planning on a sequel? It could happen I think, personnaly.

Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:35 pm :
I'm glad you think so. Yep ! I plan on there being a sequel.

Pinkblue replied...
Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:36 pm :
How about making it into a triology? All good things are singles or trilogies.

Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:37 pm :
Haha I don't know, it's too early to tell.

Pinkblue replied...
Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:39 pm :
Yea. Well, it was very well done. It did take me a minute to get into it, but once I did, obviously I liked it. Good job. SO good. <3

Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:41 pm :
Thanks again! I hope to read something of yours soon. Everyone can write (:

Pinkblue replied...
Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:43 pm :
Yea, No prob. Thank you. Im working on some songs write now.

Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:44 pm :
Nice!! (: I bet they'll be great!

Pinkblue replied...
Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:45 pm :
Thank you. (:

Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:46 pm :
Yup :3 anytime (:

Peggy said...
Prose well crafted.  Interesting reading.  Story line intriguing.  Writer has great potential.  High imagination level.  Keep at it.