The Tortured Stories of a Teenage Boy: Why me? | Teen Ink

The Tortured Stories of a Teenage Boy: Why me?

By katkydo GOLD, Cleveland, Ohio
katkydo GOLD, Cleveland, Ohio

when life gives you lemons make grape juice and sit back and let people wonder how you did it

Author's note: Imogen is a part of me personally almost like my alter-ego. i feel very connected to this story in more ways than one.

I don’t know why…. I just like hoodies. My mom on the other hand hates them. She thinks I spend too much money on them. Whatever. We always argue over clothing. ‘Cause she’s well, a mom, or whatever. I got a new hoodie today and it’s blue, plain blue. She says I wear too many sad colors. My girlfriend agrees. Oh well... All they ever say is, “Imogen, be more colorful or something like that. I don’t know. I wasn’t really listening I was too busy thinking about the next hoodie I will buy. My dad says I’m too skinny, that I need to beef up. My sister says that no one likes Goths, but I’m not Gothic, I’m Emo, though I don’t think anyone cares. My mom says I need to leave my room more but I won’t, I hate people. Blah. I’m going to bed. My mom’s yelling at me ‘cause its 4 a.m and I’m blasting music… In like three hours I’m gonna get an ear-full.
Sucks.
‘Night.

I don’t mind school that much. I mean, it’s boring as hell but I would rather go there than stay at home with my mom all day long. She stays home with my little sister, the one who told me people don’t like Goths. I go to school to see my girlfriend and that’s about it. I love her, but she hates my hoodies and for that, I hate her. I have some friends but not a lot. I take mostly honors classes ‘cause I hate dumb humans. They piss me off; the kids at school are always asking me about my hoodies, asking me if I wear them to hide cuts. I don’t cut. Just because some Emos do it, doesn’t mean I do. Idiots.

It seems like no matter where I go I can’t seem to find a good friend. I mean, my girlfriend and I are friends. I like her, but sometimes she’s really happy and clingy, sometimes it bugs me…A LOT. I don’t know. My parents like her and so does my little sister. They think she is good for me. Honestly I just brought her home so they would leave me alone about not having anyone outside of the family to talk to. I tell them that she’s busy a lot so they don’t ask why I’m never with her. Sure, it’s a lie, but what they don’t know won’t hurt them, right? She’s a little on the stupid side but I don’t want to say much else about it. She’s attached to me and is already talking about getting married. It’s been like three months but whatever. At least I have someone to talk to, even if she is as dumb as a rock. Blah, I was talking about school wasn’t I? Oh yeah, so I have a couple of people I talk to but they’re not really the best. Sometimes they’re more of acquaintances than friends. They all piss me off asking to copy my homework and such. I mean, who cares? They’re going to fail the final anyways right? I get straight As so my ‘rents are always trying to celebrate my so-called “greatness.” But I’m not really that type of person. I just wish they would leave me alone sometimes and get out of my hair. I’m seventeen and they bother me more than the kids at school. Blah! I’m not a nerd. I just don’t feel like failing. It’s such a drag; I couldn't care less about what teachers think of me. Though they really seem to like me ‘cause I do my own homework and turn in stuff on time. My parents want me to take advanced classes. No thank you. I’m too lazy to do all of that work; I mean jeez I hate doing my own homework. Seriously I’d rather stay in my room wrapped up in my hoodie reading some story about a scientist who looks for monsters with his little twelve year old assistant and gets paid for it. (Yes, a book like that exits, weird right?) I don’t know but it’s fine.

Crap. My girlfriend’s calling…. Better get that before she calls the house phone. I hate it when she does ‘cause then my mom picks up and they have a conversation about her never coming over. That’s one lie I don’t want to get caught up in or have to explain why I lied.

I haven’t said much about my girlfriend. Okay yeah, I did, but not as much as I wanted to. Hence the title Girlfriends, but I only have one. She’s hot and sometimes I’ll admit I do want to sleep with her. What stops me is that she’s too clingy. She’s the type to say she’s on the pill and be lying just so I can be her “baby daddy.” She talks about us getting married A LOT. Her name is Yuki and even though she’s hot, she’s sort of a freak of nature. Well, maybe not a freak. I just don’t particularly agree with the things she does. She is popular and all that noise. She said I’m sexy too but I could care less. She’s very dumb but oddly enough she’s a brunette. She’s a virgin. I’m not. And I won’t tell her that. Yes, I’m sure that’s at the top of the list of “need to know” things, but I’ll tell her when I’m ready. Or not.
My ex-girlfriend, now.she was a hot piece. Her name was Sakura and I was in love with her. She was everything I wanted. The problem was my ‘rents hated her. They thought she was, like, bad for me or something like that. I don’t know, I can’t remember. We broke up ‘cause, well, she thought I was a nerd and was always using me for my homework. Yuki’s okay I guess. She’s trying to have sex with me but I always say no. She wants to be my first but she won’t be. I lost mine to Sakura, and man was it good, but I mean the first time is always the best right? Especially when it is bear-back. Okay enough with that. You don’t need any more details.
Yuki is that kind of girl you bring home to your parents just because you want them to leave you alone about your love life. Did I say that already? Probably. Oh well, deal with it. I mean, my ‘rents love her but I don’t, at least not as much. She’s seventeen also but she’s just not my type, I guess. I mean, if I could I would have sex with her. She just makes me feel like after I do she’ll want more. Then want me to marry her and give her a baby. Man, she’s talking about all that stuff now… well I can hold out I guess. I, my right hand and some lotion will be just fine until I find that perfect girl to make love to again.

So I was telling you that my little sister stays at home with my mom, right? Of course after reading that you might have thought, “Well, she’s a baby or a toddler.” No, you are sadly mistaken. My little sister’s name is Zane. Yeah, I know, odd names for kids: Imogen and Zane. She is thirteen and she’s homeschooled. After my parents saw what school did to me, they decided to not mess up another kid. Well, at least that’s what my mom said. Thanks, Mom. So my sister is some happy-go-lucky brat who thinks the world revolves around her. She’s in love with my girlfriend Yuki (then again who isn’t? I think I’m the only one.) and thinks she’s way better than Sakura (so not true). Zane talks to me as if I were an idiot, even though she’s the one who has never been to a real school. I don’t mind her though, I just hate when she talks to the boys down the street. All those jerks think about is trying to touch her boobs. So I have to walk with her everywhere so they won’t try anything. I don’t feel like having to deal with them if they touch her. It’s such a drag. Blah. I mean I was fifteen when I finally got a piece of any girl.

My mom babies her like crazy. All I ever hear is, “Imogen, go get you sister some ice cream,” or “take her to the park,” or something like that. Not to mention that she’s always playing in my hoodies. The other day she got red paint all over my blue hoodie. I wanted to punch her in the face and break her little nose, but my ‘rents said she’s just a little girl. As if she’s only seven or something. Zane knew what she was doing. Oh well, that’s just Zane. She pisses me off and this is one of the main reasons I stay in my room. She’s not very tall and has no friends since she doesn’t go to a real school so I hang with her from time to time and ask Yuki to take her out for some girl time. Just to get her out of my hair. I love Zane; she’s just a pain in my neck, the little brat. It’s whatever.

Crap, someone’s in the hall on the way to my room…Oh God, it’s Yuki, I can hear her and Zane on their way up. Can’t a guy get any time to himself? I can just hear them now, talking about painting my nails and doing my makeup….Wait, that came out wrong I think.

Sucks.

But that’s Zane for you.

I’m going to get beautified. I don’t know why I put up with this.

Sucks for me…Maybe I’m just too nice.

There is this guy at school that I absolutely hate. Toshiro Hyuga. He’s a jerk. Really preppy, star of the Kendo team and all the girls love him. He is one of the losers who bothers me for my homework and of course I say no. You think if he was as amazing as he claimed he could do his own homework but no, he’s not much bigger than me and I know I can take him. The other day I saw him bothering Yuki telling her to dump me and all that noise. Normally, I couldn’t care less but this time was different. I was so close I could hear him talking to her, “Hey baby, why don’t you ditch that loser of an Emo you call a boyfriend and get with me? I know how to make you feel good, if you know what I mean.” Gross. Of course Yuki being who she is, was just trying to get to class, but when she tried to walk away he grabbed her, calling her names. That’s when I had to get involved. I went over to him telling him to let go. I didn’t feel much like fighting that day but something told me that it was something I couldn’t avoid. He called me a “faggot,” that didn’t bother me, but then he made some rude comment about my mom being ugly or something and that was it. I tackled him to the ground and started punching him in the face. I can’t remember much of what I was saying but it was rude, that’s all I know. The last thing I remember is Yuki yelling stop and the principal pulling me off of him. No matter what the cause of the fight I still got suspended. My ‘rents are pissed. Zane’s laughing. Yuki’s parents won’t let her see me. Sucks.
Grounded until further notice.

This sucks; all I was doing was protecting my girlfriend, now I have to stay home with Zane and my mom. Talk about torture. I thought my dad would understand. I mean, he put his hands on her ,what was I supposed to do? Let her get hit? Or worse? Screw that. I hope that butthole is in as much trouble as I am. Now I have to do chores all day since I’m not in school. I can’t leave the house at all, not even to go to the store and that bites too. They won’t let me stay in my room either ‘cause I’m a danger to myself. I don’t even know how they came to that conclusion from me beating up another kid (the bruises on my body were from him). No TV, no books, no video games, nothing. Just cleaning. My mom’s making me cook tonight; I don’t know what she expects me to cook. I can make cereal, that’s about it. God, I barely feed myself, what am I supposed to cook for a whole family? Screw it; everyone’s having Raman and cereal tonight.

My mom’s calling. I’ve been in my room too long (though it’s only been five minutes) and the kitchen needs a good cleaning. Blah. This cleaning crap is for the birds (in other words, it sucks)…. All ‘cause some man-whore tried to hit it off with my girlfriend. When I see him again he’s definitely getting his face bashed in. Again.

My parents went out; Zane’s spending the night at my cousin’s house. Finally they’re all gone. I’m going to spend my night scrubbing the red paint stains out of my blue hoodie. Not the type of thing you think a seventeen-year-old would do home alone on a Saturday night. I’m not into throwing parties, it’s too much of a drag to clean up, and I don’t feel like explaining to my parents how their antique vase got broken or why Great Grandma Susan’s ashes are scattered all over the house. Besides, I’ve been wearing different hoodies this whole week and they just don’t feel the same as my blue one. My mom claims she hasn’t gotten around to cleaning it but I think she just doesn’t want me wearing it. I think it’s something about blue being a sad color. Who knows; I don’t really understand my mom. I’m sure it will take a long time to get this paint out so I figured I’d do it when I was alone so I could listen to some music and really concentrate.
That’s not true. I just really hate being in the house with my family. My blue hoodie has been soaking all day… Time to scrub. Man I can’t wait to clean it and dry it so I can wear my old blue hoodie again.

So my suspension is finally over and today is my first day back at school. Thank God. I’m still grounded but at least I don’t have to stay home all day, and now I can stay in my room in order to do this crap load of homework I missed while I was away. I’m pretty sure I missed some test so maybe I’ll be staying after too. I don’t mind though, anything is better than cleaning the house and being stuck with Mom and Zane all day. I haven’t seen Toshiro yet and of course Yuki is glad I’m back. I’m not sure what people have heard but the rumors are spreading. Some about me having a gun, another saying he stabbed me? No, here’s my favorite: apparently Yuki was cheating on me and I got pissed and attacked Toshiro. It’s obvious that he got back before I did. Oh well, let them talk. I know what happened so it’s whatever. My teachers are looking at me weird like someone just told them that God won’t save their souls. I mean, can’t I mess up? I’m not perfect. Guess not. I’ll live. Besides it’s not like I care what those losers think anyways. I mean really, I got better crap to think about. Like how I’m going to get all the homework I have done and play catch up. Screw it; I’ll worry about it tonight when I’m ripping my hair out. Sucks, I have a five page paper and a project due tomorrow. Better get to work. Can anyone say all-nighter?

Today I was forced to go to the mall with the family… I hate the mall. It’s just crowded to me. I mean I don’t really see what’s so great about coming here: the food is crappy, each store smells like a different perfume or cologne, and the people are loud. All I hear is “That top is so cute on you,” and some guy saying “Hey look at the hot chick over there, think I can get her number?” His friend says, “No way!!! Bet you twenty bucks I can get her before you can.” And of course they both agree on that. I got some money so I thought I’d just wander around for a bit, see if I could find another hoodie. So I walked into Hot Topic, and they had this pretty sweet Bullet for My Valentine hoodie. It was amazing, like words can’t even describe how awesome it was…. Just….awesome. It was 50 bucks though and I only had like 30 so I needed to find my dad. I need that hoodie like it would just dominate over everything. That’d make that bastard Toshiro jealous. I bet it will make him red in his stupid face since apparently I’m such a loser says him. Holy crap…(While I was sitting there thinking I needed to find my dad!!) Gah! I hate looking for him in the mall. He’s not in Hollister; no not in JC Penny… oh wait... Duh!! The comic book store!! Found him! Sweet! He gave me the twenty!!! Got to get back to Hot Topic!!! Man, all this running around is killing me, I need to start paying attention in gym… Yes!!! I got the hoodie!!! Sweet!! Now I got to find Mom. Blah, she’s blowing my phone up. Finally we’re going home; I hate the mall so much. I kind of wonder which one of whose douche bags won that bet…

Break-ups are always nasty, you know. They end badly, starting with the whole “it’s not you, it’s me” line. The chick starts crying and you feel bad. Then you don’t know what to do. Especially when they pull the whole “if you leave I’ll commit suicide” thing? Well maybe that’s just happens to me when I break up with girls. Which I try to avoid as much as possible.

Yuki called me the other day and said we needed to talk. I figured she was thinking about going somewhere or doing something. I was wrong. But that makes sense. Normally when your girlfriend says “need to talk” it’s about something bad. I wasn’t too pissed; honestly I couldn’t have cared less. But I did try to act a little heartbroken and hurt when Yuki said she was “done with me.” Her reasons? I wasn’t really listening, I know, I’m a horrible person. It had to do something with me never listening to her, not spending enough time, being too depressed. (Maybe she was just too happy?) But I have to admit that most of the things she said were true. She seemed hurt breaking up with me, the water works, snot, tissues. The whole thing. I have to admit it was kind of funny in a sick and disturbing way. Besides, we were just too different and some relationships just weren’t meant to happen, right? Yeah. This was one of those. I will say she wasn’t a bad girlfriend, just a little off and not my type. I’m sure she will make some guy really happy someday. Hopefully not Toshiro but some guy, right? Well, she did ask if we could stay friends, and since we weren’t that serious I said sure. The scary part of all of this will be telling Zane what happened.
Oh no.

Meltdown is an understatement. It was more of an explosion. When Zane found out that Yuki was no longer with me she freaked out, crying more than Yuki did, which was oddly amazing and kind of funny. Then after all that she and my mom blamed me and said I ran away the only woman (other than my mom) who would ever love me so much. I mean geez, whose side are they on? Apparently since Yuki left I wasn’t good enough. For a while there Zane’s words actually hurt my feelings. Even though Yuki finally dumped me I felt bad that I wasn’t with her for once. If I had been maybe she would have protected me from the wrath of Zane.

My parents were sort of angry. They talked about how Yuki was the best I would ever get. Great pep talk guys. I’ll be honest the sad part about this whole situation is that my family is more broken up about me getting dumped than I am. They don’t feel bad for me either. Do other families do this crap? I would ask friends but... Well first off I don’t have any and second they would probably laugh at me. Good thing out of this situation is that Zane isn’t talking to me because she’s still upset so that’s got me off for a week. Bad news is that my parents grounded me. For what? I have absolutely no idea. Something about I need to get my manners together and my love life. Though how can I get my love life together if I can’t leave the house to have one? This ridiculous predicament right here brings me to my next topic.

My parents are an odd couple. My mom is very soft and over-protective whereas my dad is one of those men who thinks that a crappy life builds character and puts hair on your chest (even I think that’s gross). It’s odd because my parents don’t argue over money or bills or intimacy...They argue over Zane and me. But not like the things you would think. The first thing was whether to give me a boy’s name or a girl’s name. My mom wanted to name me Sydney or Marion, something along those lines. My dad wanted to name me something like Butch, or Brad. My mom’s idea was that girls would want me more if I had a “soft” name. My dad thought that it was a good way to start raising a pansy. They didn’t even look at the names Alex, Sam, or names that both boys and girls could have. Well not with me at least. Another odd thing they argued about was making me right or left handed (I’m ambidextrous).My dad wanted to make me a righty saying that it’s a right person’s world. My mom wanted me to be a lefty, saying that it’s good to be different sometimes. So after yelling at my kindergarten teacher about which hand to teach me how to write with my teacher decided that they were both mad crazy and showed me how to use both so I could just not deal with it. My mother likes that I can use both hands whereas my father says that when I’m in public I should only use my right. So as you can see my parents don’t make any sense whatsoever. I don’t think I will ever have the same issues as a regular teenage boy. I don’t mind it, it just kind of makes me not want to bring any of my friends home. Or lack thereof. This is also part of the reason I tried not to bring Sakura home too much. I mean, they didn’t argue this much when it came to Zane. My dad said my mom could do whatever she wanted because Zane is a girl and my dad wouldn't be needed as much. I asked him why put up so much with me and he said because I was his first born and also a boy and he wanted everything to do with me. I’m not sure if that’s a blessing or a curse but I guess at least he cares, right? I have to admit, I could do without the whole “tough jock” thing he keeps throwing at me. He says I’m too girly and that if my mom would let him he would have shipped me off to military school a long time ago. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets me an application to West Point soon; I’ll apply because it will make him happy, let’s just pray I don’t get in. Don’t get me wrong, I love my parents very much; they just seem to do things way different than other parents do. My mom is a yoga instructor and my dad, well, he does odd jobs for people? I question it because I really don’t know what he does, that is just what he tells me and Zane. They are also protestors on the side, so every once in a while I have to stay home with Zane for a couple of days while they go riot and stay in our fake lame old Mystery Machine look-alike they had back in their hippie days. Yes, my parents are that old.

I know I complained about Yuki a lot but after going for a couple of weeks without her I kind of miss her, you know? I mean she was really my only good friend; I don’t talk to anyone else that much. I tried calling her but she won’t pick up my calls and I guess I don’t mind that much. I didn’t have friends before I started dating her so it’s not like I’m not used to being alone. It’s just that she filled a space inside of me. I don’t talk to my parents much and Zane is still giving me the silent treatment, but that’s not bothering me as much because at least they leave me alone. My dad said that I need to quit sulking but I never was, my mom gave me the whole “there’s other fish in the sea” talk. Well, it was supposed to be that talk... Or what other parents would have called it but this was more of a “sucks that you lost such a pretty girl oh well hope someone else comes along” talk. My feelings weren’t hurt from it but she could have just said that there are more humans out there. Well, back to the point; I hate to admit it but I kind of miss Yuki. I mean yeah, she was a pain in my neck, well, more like a thorn but she was someone... So that matters I guess. Her new boyfriend is some weird guy from a different school and if he can handle her more power to him. I’m just glad she’s not dating Toshiro. That would have been something he would have never let me live down.

“We’re off! See you next Monday morning Hon, don’t leave the house without Zane and do not put her in a cage. Emergency numbers are on the fridge, and there’s enough food to hold you over. But there is emergency money for gas and such. Bye!!!” That was all they said when they left. My parents went to go protest something about gay rights? I’m not actually sure; I just know they stuck me with Zane in a house all alone. I mean I tried every reason to not have to stay with her. When I was her age my ‘rents had taken me to three protests already but apparently it’s because they had no one to watch me? That’s crap. I said she should stay with Grandma but apparently during this time of year Grandma is up in Canada running naked with the wild... And I have no idea why. I didn’t know that she even did that. I said Zane could stay at a friend’s house but my mom said this would be perfect bonding time for me and her, and that was the end of the discussion. I feel like I get stuck with her too much and I mean what are we going to bond with? She hates everything I do and visa versa, not to mention she’s got dance and other crap to do all day so I get to drive her around too. I don’t know what to feed her but she keeps asking for McDonald’s and when I tried to give it to her she called my mom and I got yelled at. I’m just so done right now and I’m tired of being her lackey just so she can get me in trouble. I mean seriously, I took her to dance and then her teacher said I had to stay so that was three hours of my life I’ll never get back. She asked for sweets but she can’t have them and because of that she started screaming. I think the worst part of all of this was going to get food at the grocery store (Mom left a list for us) and then having her throw a major temper tantrum in the middle of the aisle. I mean, isn’t she a little old for that? Well maybe, it wasn’t as bad as it could have been. I called my mom and told her what happened and she said Zane could be starting her period or something. Why me? Leave it to me to have to be the one to take her to buy pads. I don’t even do that with my mom; how gross! My mom told me to buy her some pads, and tampons but didn’t tell me what brand so I had to wing it. I also had to buy like four candy bars and two containers of Nutella and Advil. Then I had to call Yuki so she could show Zane how to do, well, you know, all that girly crap. But the kicker in all of this was that Zane hadn’t even started her period. She was just being a brat. But my mom said that it was fine and that at least we had the stuff she needed when it did happen. Why can’t my spring break be like the ones you see on MTV? I mean, I know I don’t really have friends but I at least have a life. Okay that’s a lie. No, I don’t but I still want to do something fun and get out of this jail my parents call my home. I never thought I would be so happy to go back to school, I just know I can’t stay home like this again. I mean, when I was suspended my mom was home to keep Zane busy in school. Thank God I only have two more days until mom and dad come back; I hope their stupid riot was worth torturing their poor son. Maybe this was part of my punishment. Who knows? Oh well, right?

Today must be a holy day because my baby sister finally got in trouble! I don’t know how many years I’ve been waiting for this. I mean, I know it’s rude to be happy about this but boy did she have it coming. After that whole spring break issue my mom actually realized that Zane is a horrible little demon spawn. That, and after I found out they had cameras set up all over the house to watch us during spring break (thank God I didn’t have any parties or screw some chick). So she got caught red handed. It’s about time my mom found out that I’m the better kid. My dad didn’t take it very well though, not since Zane is daddy’s girl even though he told my mom to do what she pleased with her. They have always had some special bond or something. Me, I don’t have a bond with either of my ‘rents, I just try and stay out of their way. Well, ever since the left handed/ right handed stuff at least.

Back to Zane’s awesome Super Great Grounding (that’s what I named it). So apparently she has to do my chores for like the next two weeks and she has to stay out of my room. I could have bargained for more but nah, I feel like she’s suffered enough anyway. Besides I can leave and go to school so I won’t feel guilty ‘cause I don’t have to watch her. I feel like karma happened and everyone has to get a taste of it eventually. Even Zane. I was a good, nice, caring big brother and it took a lot of will power to not want to attack her. Well maybe attack isn’t the right word. What I wanted to do was take her and duct tape her to a chair then leave her in my closet with a bucket to do her business. No toilet paper though (she doesn’t deserve the luxury). Maybe it is attacking or abducting, who knows. I’m not a detective or anything, but that’s okay, I don’t really care anyways. Does that make me a bad person? I guess the question in this situation would really be do I care that I’m a bad person, not saying that I am. These next two weeks are going to be easy like Sunday morning. I might get her in a little more trouble though, just to keep my paradise for a bit longer. I said I was a good big brother not the best one.

This week has been too awesome, I mean, Zane’s stuck doing my chores and I haven’t gotten into any trouble at all. And I actually got invited to a party. I mean, you guys know that parties aren’t really my thing, but when the hottest girl in school invites you, I say go. Besides Sakura might be there and I could really use some love right about now. Seeing her would just make this week ten times better. And I know Yuki won’t be there so I won’t feel bad about kissing other girls and stuff like that. And before you say anything, yes, it is very odd that she invited me to her party but apparently a smart cute lengthy guy is a turn on, so I think I should pack a condom or something. I don’t know. I don’t smoke or drink because it’s too much effort ‘cause then I gotta hide it form my family and stuff like that, and it’s already hard enough to hide my condoms. But besides all that crap, this chick, she’s like the hottest Emo girl at school. Her name is Onyx and she’s just beautiful. When she came up to me and said she wanted me at her place, I was like, hell yeah. But the thing is, how am I supposed to get my parents to let me go? Maybe they will be nice about it? Who knows? My parents are pretty strange so they might say yes, I don’t know. They always say they want me to go out more and hang with people. Maybe I can bring Onyx home. That would be great.

So my mom totally said I could go to the party and my dad said I should come home with a pretty girl and gave me a condom. Didn’t think that would happen, but I got to go so let’s do this. So I got to the party and it was awesome! I mean, I walked in and they were playing the Cure’s “Just Like Heaven,” great song let it be known. Onyx was just sitting there chilling with her friends drinking a Monster. Hey, my type of party, you know what I mean? We talked for a little bit and things got close. I’m not going to say how close but she is a good kisser, I’ll give you that much. We went up to her room and watched some anime and then things got nice and hot. She started to strip and we were intertwined with each other. I didn’t think she was that kind of girl, but at the moment in time, I didn’t care as much. All I’ll say is that she’s good at what she does and that it was amazing. The condom came in handy. Thanks dad. I won’t tell you anymore on that subject. All in all it was a great night and I ended up with a new girlfriend and that’s a big plus. Also I found the perfect girl to make love to again.

Onyx is the cutest girl ever, and now she’s my girlfriend and in a couple of weeks I’m going to introduce her to my family. After the party we decided to go ahead and start dating. Since her parents weren’t home that night I ended up crashing there. We didn’t really sleep though, I mean yeah, we napped after we had sex, but when we woke up it was comfy in her bed. Her covers were black, there were band posters all over her walls and her room is painted baby boy blue. Her bed was so soft, when I woke up she was in my arms with her arms on my chest, I couldn’t help but kiss her on her forehead. She woke up from that and we laid there and talked about last night. She told me that she liked me for a long time and just didn’t know how to tell me and since I was with Yuki. She thought that she wasn’t my type of girl. How cute is that, right? I mean, yeah, I had eyes for her, but she seemed too busy to waste any time on me, but I guess I was wrong about that one. We talked about our first times and exes. It was great. She gave me her phone number said said call anytime. Her parents are almost never home so we could hang there as much as we wanted. It was so sweet of her. God is she so hot! Where has she been all my life? I don’t know. I wonder how my mom will take everything, though, like how will she feel about Onyx. She hated Sakura and loved Yuki so I don’t know what her type really is. She said that she wanted to meet this new girl that’s got me head over heels. So me being the nice guy I am I said sure, also Onyx wanted to meet them too. Won’t this be a fun dinner....Oh no.

So tonight was supposed to be a loving dinner where my girlfriend met my family, but as you know it wasn’t. I don’t know where to begin honestly. Well, my parents do like her so that’s a plus, but they gave her food poisoning and that was a fun drive home. But before we get to that story we have to go through the first part, the dinner. Onyx came over around six in a very nice black button down, a red tie, and grey skinny jeans. Beautiful and so was her black lipstick. My parents on the other hand like to judge first, so of course they didn’t like her as soon as they saw her. Zane looked at her and said, “I guess there are Goth couples” to which we both yelled Emo to correct her. For dinner we had chicken, salad and rice but since Onyx is a veggie girl all she had was salad and rice. That made my hippie parents very happy, the whole “say no to meat man” oh they ate it up and it was crazy. The conversation was about how people should all be treated equally and how religion shouldn’t stop gays from getting married. Basically the whole “hearts not parts” argument. They asked her where she stood on the subject and she happily said that she was Pansexual (gender doesn’t really matter to my ‘rents, I guess). My parents ate that up but then she ran to the bathroom and started puking up her lungs. I asked mom where the hell she got that salad from and apparently she used the lettuces that had been in the cabinet for two weeks mixed in with some other old veggies. So after driving her home at fifteen miles an hour with her lying on her side in my back seat while I prayed to God she didn’t throw up in my car, I finally got her home, and apologized about 100 times for my family almost killing her. But all in all it was a great dinner.

Tonight is my first date with Onyx. We’re going to the Rocky Horror Show all night marathon and I’m so excited. But first I gotta get ready. My dad wants me to wear his old letterman jacket and I’m like um...What? No. She’s not into jocks. I just want to be myself but that’s not what my parents are telling me. Zane asked to paint my nails black because apparently that’s what Goth girls like. I’ve seriously given up on correcting her. I’m Gothic, that’s her story and she’s sticking to it. I said no but my mom told me to let her help so hopefully I can find the nail polish remover tonight. My dad tried to give me his old football jersey too, but again I explained that she doesn’t like jocks. I think he’s mental. To be honest I’m actually really nervous because this is my first date. Yeah, after having two girlfriends you think I would have taken one of them out. But Sakura hated being in the public and was too....um....inappropriate. Yuki, well I just plain didn’t want to take her out; I had enough trouble dealing with her in private.

You know that really awkward moment when you’re walking with your girlfriend and you see your ex? Yeah, that happened to me to today only it wasn’t Yuki that I ran into, it was Sakura and she seemed angry. I thought all my feelings for her would start rushing back but they didn’t and the conversation just got weird from then on. I mean, I didn’t much know what to say. It was more of like, um… hi? You know what? I’ll tell it in my next part. Let it be known that all of this happened in front of my girlfriend. This made it, like, more awkward by tenfold.

“Hey Sakura, you know Onyx, right?”

“Um yeah, I thought you were dating Yuki, though.”

“She dumped me.”

“Oh I’m sorry, well she wasn’t your type anyways, though, I thought I was.”

“Don’t be sorry, I don’t really miss her as much, and if you were the one for me then you wouldn’t have dumped me. Or copied my homework.”

“I didn’t copy. Okay, I didn’t copy that much. I still...I still love you.”

“I thought that, too, Sakura, but I’m with Onyx now and she makes me feel really happy, so all I can say is best of luck to you. Sorry, I’m not going to say I hope we stay friends… because you broke my heart and didn’t care.”

“I was just confused, please take me back! I can do better than her. What do you want? Sex? I can give you that!! Love? I have that!”

“You clearly don’t understand. I’ll see you around. Hope you find someone special too.”

After that long talk I walked away. Yes, I did feel bad but I mean, what was I supposed to do? Take her back? No. That couldn’t happen. She was a great girlfriend and my first love but she hurt me way too much to want anything else to do with her. She gave me her number and I gave her mine. I mean, what was I supposed to say after a plead like that? Screw you. I’m done? (Okay. I kind of did say that) but it put a smile on her face. That’s just the type of guy I am.

So today is my anniversary with Onyx and I must say I’m excited. I’ve never dated a girl this long before. Sakura lasted for about nine mouths and Yuki was six. I’m excited to be with Onyx. She’s so sweet and beautiful. We haven’t made love since that night at her party and I plan on doing that tonight. My parents are gone to stay with Grandma tonight, (thanks, dad) so they won’t be back for days, so she can crash here and not have to run around with her head cut off so my ‘rents won’t catch us. Zane is at camp or something like that… I don’t know, I’m just glad she’s out of the house. I think I want to start my night with a movie marathon. She said she didn’t want anything big. So maybe the whole Friday The 13th series followed by the Nightmare on Elm Street movies, I don’t know. That’s about a couple of hours worth of movies, but she’s coming over early and she’s spending the night. Besides we don’t have to watch both. I even got Star Wars for her if she wanted to watch.I hate the movies but I don’t mind her. As long as I’m with her, she’s so beautiful; I still can’t believe it’s been a year.

Don’t get me wrong, the night was good, okay it was great. She picked the Jason series and that’s my favorite one. But when we started to get close, Dad called. Me, being the good son, answered and apparently Zane got into a fight at the friend’s house she was staying at. So me and Onyx had to pick her up. But thank God Zane didn’t end up staying home. As soon as she got in the car she said, “Why are you here? I want mommy and daddy!” I told her where they were and then I had to drive her there. Gramma lives like a half an hour away and she wanted to listen to Radio Disney on the way there. So I had to call Mom and tell her I was on my way to drop Zane off to which my mom got mad about (I guess she wanted some alone time, too). On the way there Zane made me put in her One Direction CD and dear God was it horrible. I think I have “What Makes You Beautiful” and “Kiss You” stuck in my head. I actually started to sing along which was embarrassing, but it made Onyx giggle (that was a plus). We finally dropped her off and headed home. When we got there we finished the marathon and went to my room. I was glad that I came prepared. Let’s just say that I’m glad the walls aren’t thin and that no one was home. Long story short the night ended the way I planned and was amazing.

College apps are a serious thorn in my side. Everyone’s like, apply here! No here!! All these colleges are bothering me. But I only want to go college with Onyx so we can be together. She chose the University of Mount Union and I like it there. It’s small and comfortable, and my grades are perfect for it. Not sure what I’m going to major in but I got accepted with a full scholarship. Onyx got most of the money she needed and my parents said they would help her out also. This was really nice of them to do. We’re going to be in a co-ed dorm so we can be closer. My dad said yes because he loves their football team and I should have seen that coming. But he’s not trying to make me play so that’s a good thing. Football is gross to me…all that sweating and dudes on top of me and stuff ,it’s like that horrible Scene from “Ender’s Game” you know, that part when Bonzo and some friends corner Ender in the shower. Disgusting. I’m glad we get to go to college together, though. She’s so sweet and beautiful that I think I want to marry her. Of course I got in a lot of other colleges but I only want to follow her. I know that’s kind of weird but isn’t that what couples do? Well, I guess this wasn’t really about the applications but more about the process but that’s okay. I’m just glad I got in somewhere and didn’t have to apply to West Point because I’m not really the type to be doing pushups for saying snappy remarks. (That would be a lot of push-ups).

Today is the big day also known as prom. I’m happy because it means the end of high school but I hate the fact that I had to dress up so much. So many measurements and grown men touching me in places I didn’t like. I asked her to Prom though of course I thought of a nice way to ask her to it. I made a poster that said “Prom?” written in black and red paint and then but a giant skull on it and stuck my car. Of course it said Onyx so I wouldn’t drive around asking everyone to prom. She said she loves it and stuff like that even though it was a little mushy for her tastes but that’s okay. The smile on her face was amazing and I’m glad that I finally got the guts to ask her, I had been trying to figure it out for like three months. She decided that our colors we’re red and black and came out in this beautiful dress that was just to die for. I had on a read vest and tie and my tux was black. Prom was great and she beautiful and after prom was even better. She had on this dress that fit to her body oh so nice and I didn’t feel a a single panty line. (Thongs and commando are both hot) by the time the night ended I was tired and beat. We got home at like Five a.m and just crashed at my house. Great night, better night after prom, no need for a hotel but there was for a condom.

It’s about time, I didn’t hate high school that much, okay I did at least until I met Onyx. But now it’s finally over I can walk across this stage and hopefully never see those bastards again. I don’t hate them all… Well, yeah I do. But that’s because I’ve been with them for like twelve years now that I can finally leave it’s great. My parents are so excited I think they will explode and Zane’s happy that I will finally be out of the house. I won’t miss her either so I guess this is a win-win right? I’m sad to say that my story will end soon, well maybe not, but right now I’m too lazy to write more. Maybe I will in my college years? Or not I might be spending too much time with Onyx if you know what I mean and if you don’t that’s cool too. Some of you might be too young. Well I guess I screwed that up, but I’m glad I could corrupt you. One thing to remember about high school it goes fast and you will either be really happy when it’s over or not. If you’re not then I don’t know how to help you (sorry not sorry).

So I’m like uber happy I got a new hoodie but I don’t wear it as much as my blue one. Yeah I got the stains out; (meant to say that a long time ago) it’s like they were never there. It’s warm and freaking sweet!! Every time I wear it, though, my mom complains that it’s a sad color but it makes me happy so screw her beside now that I’m in my dorm room she can’t say much anyways. That’s not a nice thing to say but…I could care less. School was okay but I still don’t miss it. The freak Toshiro is going to a different college and it’s out of state even better. Yuki dumped me and honestly I’ve never been so happy to be dumped in my life. I’m not single though,i got this fine piece named Onyx and boy is she everything. I just couldn’t stay away from her and of course she’s always wearing my blue hoodie now. My parents love her. What a great last two years of high school it was and now I get to stay in the same dorm hall as my princess. Onyx looks so sexy in my blue hoodie. My two favorite things: the girl I love and my favorite article of clothing.
The hoodie came off
So did everything else
The rest is for me, myself and I.
Damn...She’s hot.