DREW and COREY Ep.2-GOING UP AND GETTING OVER | Teen Ink

DREW and COREY Ep.2-GOING UP AND GETTING OVER

By OneBarProductions PLATINUM, Union, Missouri
OneBarProductions PLATINUM, Union, Missouri

"You think it is the living that will have the ultimate judgement over you, but it's the dead that will have no claim over your soul"

(COREY and DREW enter the high school. All eyes are directly at them. Girls flirtatiously smiled and guys gawked in envy.)
DREW-(Voiceover) Never thought I’d be in this position. A few days ago I worried about competing for a high school talent show with winnings of a couple hundred dollars.
COREY-(Voiceover) This is weird. Everyone’s staring at us. (Looks at DREW.) This guy who was at his wit’s end at a talent show is now my partner in a multi-million dollar record deal.
DREW-(Voiceover) Now I’m part of a multi-million dollar record deal…(Looks at COREY) All because of him…without him, we would’ve choked at the talent show.
COREY-(Voiceover) Without HIM, I would’ve looked like an idiot up there on stage, ruining my rep in the theatre and this school. (Two girls come up to DREW and COREY.)
MARTY-Hey, what are you two doing Friday night?
DREW-Excuse me?
VERONICA-Would you wanna double date with us? (She bites her lip.) It’ll be fun.
COREY-Uh…
MARTY-You don’t need to answer now.
VERONICA-Yeah!
MARTY-Here’s our number. (Hands a piece of paper to them.) Just let us know.
VERONICE-I hope we hear from you soon. (They giggle and run off.)
DREW-Uh-uhm…thanks? (COREY looks at the number, sighs and just stuffs it into his pocket.)
COREY-Nice girls…(Walks away.)
DREW-Whoa, wait. Come back here.(Catches up.) What’s wrong with you?
COREY-Huh? Oh…uh…well, you know…Mondays…
DREW-Mondays…? I have a feeling it has nothing to do with the day of the week.
COREY-What do you mean?
DREW-I mean, if I’m correct, you were one of those people who I absolutely hated because you tried to shove Mondays down everyone’s throats.
COREY-I overslept.
DREW-Bullshit! (Steps in front of COREY.)
COREY-Please move…
DREW-You’ve acted so differently since the talent show Friday. Are you alright?
COREY-Yeah, I’m fine.
DREW-I don’t believe you. Look, if we’re gonna do this record deal, we need to learn enough about each other or otherwise…it’ll be useless.
COREY-(Pauses)….really, I’m fine…(He pushes DREW aside and walks away.)
DREW-Well…uh, call me later? (COREY raises his arm with “thumbs up”.)

(COREY is now walking alone through the hallways of the high school. It seems as he is walking in slow motion. People quickly pass him.)
COREY-(Voiceover) Truth is…I’m heart broken. Since the talent show, I have felt like crap. You see, if it wasn’t for Drew’s friend leaving him, I would’ve never had to step in…there’s just one thing he doesn’t know about the situation.
(Flashback to episode one. COREY rushes into the green room looking for his tie.)
COREY-Tie, tie, I gotta find my tie. (He stops when he hears a small chuckle come from one of the dressing rooms. Sneakily, he tip-toes over to the door and slowly peeks inside to see BRIT and TED laying on the ground fornicating. He doesn’t react and soon leaves. Replay the same scene of COREY entering to see DREW on stage by himself as the audience laughs at him. He then sighs and walks out on stage.)
(Flashback to normal time.)
COREY-Now, I’m reminded every day why I made the decision I did. The one thing I had as a goal in life, a dream, I’m forced to think…(BRIT starts to walk by. She tries to smile, but COREY looks away.)…of her. (A football player begins to approach COREY who tenses up.) Don’t hurt me…
HANK-Hurt you? Why would I do that? (COREY opens one eye and looks around.)
COREY-Uhm…well, you really didn’t hold back last Wednesday when you punched me in the groin for no reason.
HANK-(Laughs) Youre a funny guy, you know that? (COREY laughs uncomfortably.)
COREY-Yeah…I-I guess so…
HANK-We should be bros.
COREY-Excuse me?
HANK-Bros,homies,amigos…friends?
COREY-Uhm…uh-well…uh-wow Hank, I really didn’t think you thought of me than anything under the bottom of the food chain.
HANK-(Gasps. Taken back.) Why would you think of me that way?
COREY-Gee, I wonder if it’s all because I suddenly have been offered a multi-million dollar contract.
HANK-Come on, don’t be a dick.
COREY-Excuse me? You are the one wanting to friend the kid you pushed around a week ago JUST because he has money now. Go back to your trailer park. (HANK scoffs and swiftly punches COREY in the crotch area who then falls to the ground out of view.)
HANK-Asshole…!

(DREW is sitting in class reading a book. He casually looks up to see people staring at him. He awkwardly smiles at them and begins to read once again. TED comes up and sits next to him.) TED-Hey bro, what’s up? DREW-(Suspiciously turns to TED.) Yeah, what’s up…BRO… TED-I heard we nailed it at the talent show Friday. (DREW stares in awe at TED.) DREW-Uh-no-ya see, WE kicked ass and when I mean WE, I mean Corey and I. TED-That dorky theatre kid? DREW-That dorky theatre kid happen to help me nail a multi-million dollar record deal with a high end producer and DJ. TED-He what?! DREW-Where the hell have you been? TED-We got a multi-million dollar record deal? Dude, that’s awesome. DREW-LISTEN-to me…I went out on that stage Friday ALONE! While you were off doing who-knows-what, I was making a complete ass of myself. Corey stepped out on stage with me and while also risking HIS performance, helped me out ultimately getting us the record deal of a lifetime. YOU, my friend…did nothing. (He goes to read his book.) TED-I cant believe this. I thought we were in on this together? DREW-Yeah, me too, but instead I’m stuck with this weird kid who doesn’t cuss…like…at all! TED-S***? DREW-No TED-Not ass? DREW-No cussing TED-Not even b****?! DREW-He simply calls out “Female dog!” TED-That’s f*ed up. DREW-Yeah, it is, but you know…the kid is talented. Right now, that’s all I really care about. Now please leave me alone. TED-(Pauses and looks around.)Hey…you wanna know something? DREW-What? No, leave me alone. TED-Come on, this is awesome! DREW-Please, I don’t want- TED- I slept with Corey’s girlfriend. DREW-(Pauses.)…you what? TED-That hot blonde of his. I totally nailed her the night of the talent show. That’s sorta why I bailed on you. DREW-You’re unbelievable… TED-What? She ran into me back in the dressing room that night- (Flashback to when COREY waves BRIT goodbye.) BRIT-Break a leg sweetie. (COREY leaves. TED is sitting alone on a lounge couch as BRIT then turns to him.) TED-(Voiceover.) I was just sitting there when she came up to me and said- BRIT-Do you smoke? TED-Uh…publicly, not all the time, why? (BRIT pulls out a bag full of joints. She smiles and bites her lip.) (Flashback to normal time.) DREW-You got high with her? TED-Dude, the chick is too hot to be with a guy like him. I mean he wears bowties for crying out loud. DREW-You still slept with another guys girlfriend. That’s not right, that’s not okay…(Lowers his voice. Intimidating.) Now please, leave me the hell alone. TED-…I don’t know why the hell you’re siding with him. You’ve changed. Is that all a little money will do to someone now? (DREW remains silent.) Whatever…(Leaves)

(COREY is sitting in the nurses office. He has an icepack on his crotch area and winces at every movent he takes.)
NURSE-Tall kid, shortish brown hair.
COREY-It was Hank “The Tank” Hudson, yeah…
NURSE-Honey, you shouldn’t be messing around with those big kids.
COREY-It’s not like I went up to him and pleaded “Please punch me in the balls.”
(DREW enters.)
DREW-Hey, I heard you were in here. Are you okay?
COREY-After the swelling goes down, I should be alright.
DREW-Look…I want to apologize about what happened to you and Brit. I know that’s why you’ve been acting so differently today.
COREY-…how do you know?
DREW-Uh-a little birdie told me.
COREY-Well, that’s nice and all, but the pain is still there…I mean my emotions not my balls.
DREW-I got it…
NURSE-Honey, do you have a note from your teacher to be here?
DREW-Uh-no actually. I was just visiting him. (She looks at the two boys.)
NURSE-(Questioning.) Uhm-you two aren’t…you know…(She gestures towards one another.)
DREW-What do you mean?
NURSE-Do you have a kink in your neck?
NURSE-Damn, are you two gay…?
DREW-(Steps back) Whoa-no! Nonononono!
COREY-(Confused) What? Why not…?
DREW-WHAT?! You’re not gay are you?
COREY-Of course I am! (He smiles while both look at him oddly.) What’s wrong with that?
NURSE-Honey, these feelings are normal for people, regardless of the sex you are attracted too.
COREY-I get that…but I don’t understand why it’s a bad thing.
DREW-Youre gay!
COREY-Yeah, I’m gay, I’m happy…well not that my nuts are on fire, but I’m happy.
NURSE-Oh…you’re HAPPY…gay…happy(Gestures to DREW.)
DREW-Oooooooooh! Happy…! Riiiiiiight!
COREY-What did you think I w-(Thinks. Starts to laugh.) Oh my god! I cant believe you thought that! (Starts to cough and hold himself tighter.) Ow ow ow!!! (Looks up at DREW.) Sorry for the miscommunication.
DREW-Believe me it’s okay. I’m relieved really. (The nurse gives COREY some pills)
NURSE-I want you to take a few each day till the swelling goes down. If it doesn’t go down, I would say go see your doctor for you may have a hernia or possible internal bleeding. You’ll find THIS out if you start peeing blood. (COREYs eyes widen.)
COREY-I don’t wanna pee blood…
DREW-(Cuts in.) youre not! (They look at him.) Look, if you’re interested, I was invited by a few girls.(Starts to count to himself.) twenty-five actually, to a party this weekend. Now, I know you’ve been a little down on your luck since your break up so…why don’t you go with me to the party. We can hook you up with someone.
COREY-(Sighs) I don’t know…the party world isnt really my scene.
DREW-Great, so you’ll be there?!
COREY-What, no I-
DREW-I’ll talk to you about it later. Gotta get back to class. BYE! (DREW quickly leaves as COREY remains with ice on his crotch. The nurse looks at him.)
COREY-Stop looking at me…

(BRIT is at her locker when TED approaches her.)
TED-Babe, you, me, Chainsaw Massacre, Friday night.
BRIT-…
TED-Okay? What up with the cold shoulder?
BRIT-I don’t know. I just feel a little bit guilty for what happened with Corey and I.
TED-This again?
BRIT-Ted, I cheated on him! I’ve never cheated on anyone before. What kind of rep does that give me.
TED-Who cares? It just means we have each other now, doesn’t it? (She thinks.) Well?
BRIT-Yeah, I guess so.
TED-So, what do you say? Friday night?
BRIT-(Pauses)…sure, why not.
TED-Cool, I’ll be at your house at 8. (He leans in for a kiss as she slightly cocks her head for him to kiss her on the cheek. He then leaves. COREY approaches and then stops when he sees her and begins to leave.)
BRIT-Corey-
COREY-No, I have nothing to say to you.
BRIT-But Corey-(He stops and looks directly into her eyes.)
COREY-No…(Leaves. She stays put as she then looks at the ground in shame.)

(DREW exits the school on his cell phone.)
DREW-yeah, I’ll be there. Friday, right?
Cool.
I might bring someone, yeah.
…Corey Simmons…
It’s okay, he’s cool…hello? Hello? (Hangs up.) Dammit…(he looks around as MARTY comes up from behind and scares him.)
MARTY-Hello!
DREW-(Startled) AH! Holy-s***…uhm-hi-Marty, right?
MARTY-That’s right.
DREW-You scared the living hell out of me.
MARTY-What’s going on Friday night?
DREW-Oh, just a small get together at a friends house.
MARTY-Doesn’t sound like just a small get together. Is Corey that other guy who sang with you at the talent show?
DREW-That would be him.
MARTY-I hope he doesn’t get too offended then…(She inches towards DREW who takes a few steps back.)
DREW-Why would he be offended?
MARTY-Cause I think you’re much more attractive than he is.
DREW-Oh,well I appreciate that very much. Thank you.
MARTY-He acts like such a child.
DREW-He’s a tad bit immature, but he means well.
MARTY-He’s nothing of a man that you are! (She leaps up onto DREW wrapping her legs around him and smuggling him with kisses. She falls off while both are gasping for air.) That was terrific!
DREW-Wow…uh..yeah. Let me ask you something? Would you have ever done anything like that if I hadn’t had a multi-million dollar contract?
MARTY-contract-schmontract! Who cares? I just wanna do you!
DREW-Please, you’re too kind, but I gotta say, you’re not really my type?
MARTY-You’ll come around.
DREW-(Starting to leave) I certainly hope not. (COREY exits the school to see DREW walking off and MARTY standing alone.)
COREY-Oh, hi Marty!
MARTY-…hi
DREW-(hearing COREY and turning.) Perfect! Just the man I was looking for!
COREY-You were looking for me?
DREW-Of course! We’re friends, right?
COREY-I assume so, yeah.
DREW-Then I have a proposition for you. What are you doing this Friday?
COREY-Nothing that I know of right now.
DREW-Well, youre busy now.
COREY-I am?
DREW-you and I are going to a party downtown.
COREY-Downtown?
DREW-Yeah, at a buddies house I know.
COREY-(pauses)…I don’t know.
DREW-Come on, it’s one night. We go, hook up with a few hot chicks, maaaaaaybe drink a few and then leave. No harm done what so ever!
COREY-It’s a party though. It’s not my scene.
DREW-What’s wrong with it?
COREY-Well, the loud music, the people no offense and I don’t drink.
DREW-you are a piece of work. You don’t have to drink, just show up, converse a little and leave.
COREY-Well…
DREW-Live a little!
COREY-What if people don’t talk to me?
DREW-Dude, we’re almost famous now. Mr.Brians is our ticket to new places.
COREY-He’s a nice guy…
DREW-Yes, yes he is. (He pats COREY on the back.) Party starts at nine.
COREY-In the morning?
DREW-At night?
COREY-Till when?
DREW-Whenever everyone leaves. (Starts to leave) See ya later!
COREY-(Thinking) That sounds exhausting…

(DREW is now walking home. His phone vibrates. He looks to see he has received a text message. On the text message it says “Hey sexy ;)”. He chuckles and texts back. “Who is this?” sends. Receives “You know me…hehe”. He stops in place and looks around. Sends “I do?”. Receives “Of course u do silly ;)”. Sends “Can u tell me ur name?”. Receives “You know my name.” He shrugs it off and stuffs the phone back in his pocket. Once DREW gets to his house, MARTY jumps from a bush down the road.
MARTY-Answer me! (DREW jumps.)
DREW-Ah! What-the-s***?! Marty?
MARTY-You didn’t text me back?
DREW-What? Are you the mysterious number I was just texting?
MARTY-(Pauses)…maybe.
DREW-Marty, what the hell is wrong with you?!
MARTY-I just like you okay? I think you’re really cute.
DREW-…that was vaguely specific.
MARTY-I’m sorry. I’ve liked you for a long time now and I since your deal with that record producer, I had to leap at the opportunity…you know…before someone else did.
DREW-Marty, that’s incredibly sweet of you, but you approached this all the wrong ways. I’m not any different than before. If you would’ve just said something-
MARTY-Really?!
DREW-Well…maybe…? You’re a very attractive young woman and anyone would be lucky to be with you.
MARTY-(Giggles)…you really think that?
DREW-Of course! (He inches towards her.)
MARTY-Thanks. (They slowly look at one another before he starts to lean in when his sister MADDIE interrupts.)
MADDIE-DREW!!! (DREW and MARTY knock heads.)
DREW and MARTY-OW!
MADDIE-DREW, MOMMY WANTS YOU!
DREW-Okay, stop screaming!!! (He looks at MARTY.) Sorry I have t-
MARTY-We were about to-
DREW-No…no-I don’t know. I’ll see you at school, okay?
MARTY-yeah…sure, okay. (DREW nods and goes inside. MARTY stays watching DREW leave. DREW gets inside to meet his mom.)
RHONDA-Who was that girl out there?
MADDIE-Drew’s girlfriend…
DREW-What? No it wasn’t! She’s just a friend.
MADDIE-You were gonna kiss her. (She puckers her lips and kisses the air.)
DREW-Maddie, leave me alone. She’s just a friend, really.
RHONDA-She seems like a nice girl. Don’t go and knock her up now.
DREW-Mom, really! She is JUST a friend!
RHONDA-Don’t raise your voice at me young man.
DREW-(Sighs) Okay…Im sorry. What was it you wanted? Maddie said you needed me?
MADDIE-You got mail!
DREW-Mail?
RHONDA-From Mr.Brians.
DREW-Really? Where is it?
RHONDA-On the dining room table, but go wash up first. I’m about to start dinner. (DREW goes to the table to find an envelope with his name printed on it addressed from “Ryan Brians”. He opens it. It reads. “Andrew, I have made arrangements for you and Corey to produce a few albums this year with a few singles that will be aired on broadcast radio. I need a total of forty-five songs from you and Core by the end of this year. I have also allowed you two to work from home since your age and education. I trust in both of you to provide me with the time and effort in your songs. I’ll be hearing from you. Ryan Brians.”
DREW-(To himself) Forty-five songs?
RHONDA-What did your letter say? (DREW looks up with worry on his face.)

(COREY falls back on his bed while reading the same letter from RYAN.)
COREY-Forty five songs? (JASPER MCKENNY, a friend, is sitting on a bean bag chair playing a video game. He doesn’t respond.) Did you hear me?
JASPER-Forty-five songs, yeah I heard you.
COREY-Do you care?
JASPER-It’s forty-five songs, so what?
COREY-That’s a lot to write in one year!
JASPER-Eh, you’ll be fine.
COREY-(Pauses) you know…I think you come over here just to eat my food and use my things.
JASPER-That’s half right, the other half is well, you are my best friend after all. We kinda are allowed to hangout at each others house…it’s sorta like we’re married. I use your stuff without asking and you use mine without asking.
COREY-Don’t put it as we’re married. That’s just weird.
JASPER-Then we’re close siblings, now can you please shut up. Im trying to be my high score. (COREY looks at the letter one last time before sighing and folding it back up.)

(DREW is standing in front of a mirror doing his hair. He is dressed to the nines. He smiles, winks at himself in the mirror, grabs his cellphone and starts to leave. He calls COREY.)
DREW-Hey, are you ready?
COREY-(voice) I don’t know…I’m still so unsure about this.
DREW-Look, I’ll be there to watch out for anything out of the ordinary.
COREY-This isn’t a date, it’s a trashy party get together. People are going to swim and sleep in their own vomit. It’s pathetic.
DREW-Youre pathetic. You just need to live a little, ya know? Have some fun for crying out loud!
COREY-(pauses)…well that was mean…
DREW-I’m just doing this for you. This will widen your horizon.
COREY-It’s Brighten…
DREW-What…?
COREY-The phrase is “Brighten your Horizon.” Now widen.
DREW-That’s my point exactly! That s*** needs to stop and you need to just let go and relax.
COREY-You really don’t put forth a good argument.
DREW-I’m on my way to the party now, I’m walking. You don’t HAVE to go, but I think you should just…check it out.
COREY-I’ll see what happens, alright? Is that a good enough answer for you?
DREW-For me, yeah. Catch ya later. (Hangs up.)

(COREY walks up to the front door of a house. Loud music bellows from within. He looks around before nervously knocking on the door. A young girl sluggishly answers the door.)
GIRL-(Slurring her words) Wha-dya-wan…?
COREY-(Clears throat) Is this where the party is?
GIRL-(Laughs)Of course this is where the party-(She freezes with fear and concern)
COREY-Lady…? Lady, are you alright? (She leans forward and pukes onto the floor. COREY jumps up on the banister of the porch. DREW shows up at the door.)
DREW-Oh cool, you’re here! Come in! (The girl falls to her face passed out on the porch while COREY continues to stare at her.)
COREY-(Turning slowly to DREW.) I’M.LEAVING! (He hops off the banister when DREW grabs him by the collar.)
DREW-No, you’re not. You’re already here.
COREY-(Points to the girl) I told you something like that would happen!!!
DREW-She’s a one in a million, let me tell you. (He starts to lead COREY into the house.)
COREY-You’re just gonna leave her there?
DREW-Someone will find her and make her pretty.
COREY-…I don’t get it.
DREW-You don’t need to. (They go inside. Once inside, the entire crowd of people turn and yell at COREY and DREW’s appearance.)
COREY-They know me?
DREW-We’re semi-famous, remember? Mr.Brians?
COREY-Oh yeah, right… (He bashfully smiles at the crowd and waves.)
DREW-Well, now you’re in. Have fun and be careful. Call me if you need anything.
COREY-You’re leaving me?
DREW-Sure, there’s plenty of people here. Go talk, have fun. (He pats him on the back before vanishing in the crowd. COREY stands in place before shifting around at all the people. They all stare as he bashfully smiles and waves to everyone who then look back at him with confusion.)
COREY-I-uh…I’m just gonna go now…

(COREY wanders throughout this house, he opens door, looks in and finds nothing. He opens one door to see a couple having sex. He covers his eyes and screams and then slams the door as he leaves. He whimpers as he walks away. He soon gets to the living room. A young girl, AURORA is sitting alone on the couch with a red cup in her hand. She casually takes sip after sip before finally noticing COREY who then turns away quickly to avoid confrontation. He turns back to see AURORA waving at him. He sighs and goes to sit with her.)
COREY-…hi…
AURORA-Are you okay?
COREY-Uh-yeah. Im okay…Im alright.
AURORA-You seem a little off…
COREY-Im alright…I said that already…
AURORA-Pushy…
COREY-(Pauses) I don’t like it here! (A few people turn to him.)
AURORA-Wow…
COREY-I’m sorry, I was talked into coming here by a friend-
AURORA-Drew Deeds, I know…
COREY-You know?
AURORA-Are you surprised? Who doesn’t know already? Ever since your little episode last Friday with him, everyone wants a piece of you.
COREY-You saw the performance?
AURORA-No, I don’t like the theatre, it’s very…in your face. Nothing about it is even real. I mean what girl is going to take poison for a man who she claims she loves only because mommy and daddy says she cant be with him. I guarantee if they said it was okay, the storyline of Romeo and Juliet would be more boring than it already was.
COREY-Oh…(Looks away)
AURORA-Hey, I’m not trying to bust your balls. It’s just my opinion. If you like that stuff then good for you, you found your place in the world. (He looks back) Aurora Lyons.
COREY-Cor-
AURORA-I already know who you are…
COREY-Right…(looks around.) Why are you sitting here alone?
AURORA-Well, Im waiting for my boyfriend. He’s probably off somewhere with his tongue down some other girls throat, the usual.
COREY-That doesn’t upset you at all?
AURORA-I’m used to it I suppose. He does it about every week, sometimes with the same person.
COREY-That’s terrible!
AURORA-Eh, what are you gonna do?
COREY-Well, shouldn’t you break up with him?
AURORA-I guess it’s just because I love him too much…I always think he’s gonna change, never does.
COREY-Well he’s stupid for being such a dumby.
AURORA-…You’re weird.
COREY-I know…you don’t have to tell me. I get it every day. I’ll just leave you alone.
AURORA-No, don’t leave. I didn’t say I hated it. (COREY stops and smiles at her.)
COREY-You know, whoever this guy is is very unfortunate to be dating you.
AURORA-Hey!
COREY-I MEAN-he’s very unfortunate to have you…he’s nowhere close to deserving you.
AURORA-That’s…really sweet.
COREY-I’m just invulnerable right now. I just broke up with MY girlfriend last week…she also cheated on me.
AURORA-Sucks, doesn’t it.
COREY-…it’s not fun. It hurts…makes you feel small as a person-
AURORA-hey Brit!
COREY-Exactly!
AURORA-Exactly what?
COREY-How did you know my girlfriend’s name?
AURORA-I didn’t. She’s just my friend. (She points at BRIT. COREY then rises to his feet when he sees BRIT.)
COREY-Brit…
AURORA-Do you know her? (COREY swallows hard and nods as he looks to the floor.) Oh…she’s the ex.
COREY-(To BRIT) What are you doing here?
BRIT-It’s a party isn’t it? (COREY looks back to the ground.) I never thought I’d see you in a place like this.
COREY-Drew convinced me to try it out…I don’t really like it. I did meet (Gestures to Aurora)Uhm…
AURORA-Aurora, remember?
COREY-Aurora…(Back to BRIT) She seems very nice.
BRIT-…I’m sorry. (He nods again.)
COREY-So am I…
BRIT-Can I please talk to you?
COREY-(Pauses)…
BRIT-I know what I did was wrong, just let me talk to you-
COREY-If you knew it was wrong, why did you do it?
BRIT-…I…I…
COREY-Exactly…(Turns to AURORA.) It was nice meeting you, but I need to go. (He looks at BRIT one last time before cracking a small, hurtful smile and leaving.)
BRIT-Corey…(COREY continues on and ignores her.)

[WHEN CAN I SEE YOU AGAIN SCENE]

(DREW wakes up. His vision is blurry. He sits up to find himself in a hotel room.)
DREW-Hello? (He scours the area before going into the lobby. He then goes to a front desk agent.) Hi, uhm I know this is going to be a weird question, but where am I?)
CLERGY-Sleep Inn
DREW-Phew…okay, I know exactly where I-
CLERGY-Van Couver.
DREW-(Stops and turns) Excuse me…?
TO BE CONTINUED…