Mean Mr. Maxwell Mustard Seed

Author's note: I wrote this novel as a bit of myself and a little bit of fantasy. The main reason was to teach...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I wrote this novel as a bit of myself and a little bit of fantasy. The main reason was to teach others that its not the love you receive but the love you give. Also some of the names in this story are a credited to The Beatles songs and music.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18 Next »

Food!

Perhaps I’ve gotten a bit off-track. My name is Maxwell Mustard Seed, or at least I was called that long ago. I continued along my daily routine here and while I waited for my ice to melt, I went outside for some more. Taking my Ushanka, or winter hat, I went outside for a moment grabbed a block of ice and ran back inside. It was freezing outside… I can only stay out there for a moment before I get too cold. I put the block in the ice-holder and continued my routine. My next step was to go downstairs, down the seemingly endless stairs to my greenhouse, buried underneath my house in my “basement.” I grabbed some fruit into a basket, a nice red apple, some lettuce, and some pears. I watered some of my plants and checked on them all… of course plants don’t live forever, even their off-springs don’t always make it. I keep my hoards of surplus seeds in the corner, because without these plants and seeds, I would die. The plants were good so I grabbed my basket and went back upstairs.