Linger

Author's note: Sorry if it's a little... weird... I'm still trying to improve it.
Author's note: Sorry if it's a little... weird... I'm still trying to improve it.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Prologue

Dear whoever this may concern,
Hello there… my name… not very important right now. All you need to know is that this book is all about a girl… well two girls, they are my true loves… but which one is my soul mate? You see I just met one a short while ago, but one I have just found after looking for her for years. Which girl do I pick you ask? Well it’s kind of hard to say, but the girls are absolutely amazing! I can’t quite figure out which one I truly am to love, for eternity…
Prologue
so as you can see it is quite hard to decide.
Hmm… my old lover or a new heart fresh and young? Why is it so hard? Oh my pour reader, I’m so sorry to mix you up in this twisted love triangle that may turn into a square, but then back into a triangle. Doesn’t this sound weird? If you answered yes, I truly feel your pain! So I’m not going to hold you up any longer. Now you will read the story of a girl, who’s heart was swayed by a crafty young man. You shale read the story of the word linger…
Love
A confused young man, who truly needs the help…
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »