Timing

By , Granite falls, MN
Anonymous
Timing
Summary: Caroline hates her life. School,family, and is lonely all the time. Once she finds a way out, she finds a different life. She like it all at first. She can't seem to add anything up from all the confusion, especially the part where she was left with no siblings. She finds a friend named Jen. Jen was just like Caroline, but Caroline chose not to take Jen's path of life.

laureen said...
I really liked this story. It makes you think of all the little things that you take for granted even the things you may hate at the moment. This is a great story to get teens aware that suicide is not the solution. It also sends the message that you should not be afraid to show how you feel. Of all the people who you might think just look past you are really the ones looking out for you.

FashionThief said...
Aug. 16, 2012 at 10:25 am:
it was good! :) It must have taken you a while to write this, it's pretty long!

MeonlyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 16, 2012 at 12:33 pm :
Thank you! I am trying to get others to read and comment rate or whatever so i can have more opionions and it did take a bit to write but, it was worth it cuz it's a hobby of mine:)