New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Pirate's Kiss

Author's note: This piece was inspired really weirdly. I was drinking red bull then watching the duchess and...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: This piece was inspired really weirdly. I was drinking red bull then watching the duchess and then Pirates of The Caribbean. Then I fell asleep.
That has to be the freakiest dream in the world. God that was odd.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

My Head Is Hell...

Chapter Five
I had crossed my legs and propped myself up on my elbows. The only reason I sat like this was because I enjoyed watching writher around squished.
If I was going to die I want to at the very least annoy him, and at the most throttle him.
The silence was murdering me. I felt – scared. And in a weird way nervous. I had pterodactyls in my stomach today.
I couldn’t help but clutch on to my stomach, imagining them in there. I felt sick. And almost as if he
Dedication to you people who RATE and COMMENT don't you? Yeah you do. I'm SURE you do. Jokes, people. Jokes.
read my mind…
“Feeling a bit dizzy?” He asked sweetly.
“Sick actually.” I said colouring my words with venom and showering it in disgust.
“Do you not like my carridge?” He said. Oh, that psychopath. Now the least I can do is strangle him.
“No actually, it’s you” I spat.
He laughed, amused. Chuckled.
“Are you laughing?” I snarled. Actually snarled.
“Why are you joking?” He sniggered.
“Am I joking? No I am not! You have just ripped me away from my father, snatched me from London! And you think I am joking? I am damn well serious! So don’t you dare play with me because I’m serious!”
He just looked straight ahead. His face showed no expression whatsoever. “So am I.” He replied finally.
His profile was pale, unnaturally pale. His eyes were dull. Glassy but somehow – empty? I don’t know. I’m not sure.
“I think you have some explaining to do.” I demanded. It was the least he could do.
“You’ll see, Girly, just wait.” He got out and offered me his hand. We were here.
“No way, mate no way.” I stepped out of the car. Wait let me rephrase that. I fell out of the car, managing to look like an idiot to the man who just offered me help getting out of the car.
Once again he offered me his hand. Nope, I will never…
The most embarrassing moment of my life, where in the process of climbing up, I slipped again.
His hand was still there, and I could take it. Either way I was probably going to lose a piece of my pride. I took his hand. I am forever going to regret that I can say that now.
“Oh my gosh!” I muttered, to no one in particular.
“Like it?” He said gesturing smugly to the ship. With dark wood walls in its might and splendid.
“Oh my gosh.”
“Anything more constructive to add?” He smirked. Oh, he thought he was amazing.
“Oh my gosh,” I said flicking my hair like a model. I thought it would be so much bigger!” I put my head my hand on my left hip and leaned on my right leg.
“Mercy!” I could recognise that anywhere…
“Naddy!” I screamed, we both hugged one another till we squeezed the life out of each other. Then we held hands and started jumping round and round in circles.
“I told you I’d be here with you.”
I screamed, quite literally so.
Then suddenly hands found their way round my body and I was being pulled on board.

Dear Evangeline Cobalt,
I trust your ride isn’t too uncomfortable. I would very much appreciate it if you could come at your earliest convenience, I don’t think Obsidian is handling the idea of having a woman on board very well, no offence meant.
Cain Mordecai,

Gr8man said...
Apr. 14 at 6:47 am:
Personally, I like the unsigned letter footnotes. They make a great little suspense piece. Don't stop writing! :)

Candice J. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I just started reading, but I love this so far! You're a great writer :)

MadMinion said...
You're both very important people! (according to this site) How fancy!

FULLSTOP replied...
Apr. 17, 2012 at 3:56 am :
we just chatted to each other with comments. it works, try it!

Renegade9891 said...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 2:47 am:
Dude, all of a sudden it's gone up to 725 ratings. OMG!!!!!!!!!

FULLSTOP replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 4:32 am :
I'VE GOT THE ANSWER!!! OKAY, WHEN ANYONE RATES IT, IT LIKE ADDS TEN VOTES OR SOMETHING INSTEAD OF JUST ONE!!!!

Renegade9891 replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 6:42 am :
Oy, I'm sure I'm just doing really well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mwahahahahhahah. *cough* *cough* *sniffle* *burst into uncontrollable tears*

FULLSTOP replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 6:44 am :
mwahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Renegade9891 replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 6:47 am :
930 ratings... Yay, that means I've recieved 60 five star ratings in two minutes. Yeah!!!!!!!!!! get in. I love you voters. No really, cheers people. Very happy writer here. 

Renegade9891 replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 6:51 am :
990 ratings!!!!!!!!!!! All five stars...

FULLSTOP replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 8:30 am :
GLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

FULLSTOP said...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 2:40 am:
doo doo da doo doo (manamana)

Renegade9891 replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 2:42 am :
Not this again Charlotte!! :)

Renegade9891 replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 2:43 am :
Wearing thin on tunes Charlotte. Hmmm?

FULLSTOP replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 2:58 am :
nope i'm just annoying you

Renegade9891 said...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 2:39 am:
Heya Charlotte. It's a little over a day and I've recieved over 500 votes!!!!!!!!! Thank you all so much!!!!

FULLSTOP replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 2:41 am :
lou lou, it might just be a glitch.......

Renegade9891 replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 2:44 am :

Oyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Meany!!!!
I was happy, you are sending me spiralling into the depth of deppression.

Renegade9891 replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 2:46 am :
I have six hundred five star ratings!!!!  And it is not a glitch Charlotte Lancaster. So Humph. :p

FULLSTOP replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 6:39 am :

and hardly any wiews........

G.L.I.T.C.H