Ainsley's Asylum

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9

Ready

Once they entered the house again, Ainsley breathed in the faint smell of ginger bread. She stood there for a moment before she went up to the bedroom to clean herself up. She didn’t speak another word to Isabella, but glanced at her pulling out the photo of Ainsley and charles on their wedding day. Isabella smiled and held the photo close to her heart.
Once she arrived into the bedroom, she neared towards the closet and hesitated before she opened the doors to her walk in closet. She turned
Sorry, this chapter is especially short! :(
around with her hands still on the the door knobs and looked at the messy bed. She couldn’t wait to do the bed for both Charles and herself, she couldn’t wait to make his dinner and sit down by the candle lit table once again. She could barely compress her smile and she continued her way to the closet again. When she opened the door, the smell of her flowery perfume that she used to lace herself with overwhelmed her. Her black heals remained untouched against the wall where all her shoes remained. All of her clothing remained untouched.
She grabbed a velvet red dress off the rack and pulled out some pantyhose out of the undergarments drawer she had. She drew herself a bath and hopped in. Ainsley sat there in anticipation and cleaned herself. The crushed rose petal perfume remained untouched on the bathroom counter next to Charles’ cologne. His watch was lying on the counter as well, but other than that, the marble was bare.
Once Ainsley finished her bath, she quickly dried herself off and dressed. She first adjusted her corset and her pantyhose. She had never felt so clean, and she saw herself in the mirror once more. She slipped into the deliciously velvet red dress and looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was ratty, but her face lit up in suspense. She brushed her long blonde hair, that miraculously light up and sparkled while she slept in the car. She tied her hair with a red bow that cascaded down the side of her body and ended in a slight curl. She was ready.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9