Prisoner | Teen Ink

Prisoner

By DreamingOurWorld GOLD, Irvine, California
DreamingOurWorld GOLD, Irvine, California

Summary:

Arsinoe, the younger sister of infamous Cleopatra, is exiled from her homeland, having lost to her elder sister.
Struggling to fit in, she starts to remember things from her past, and ultimately faces her future.

DreamingOurWorld

Prisoner

Tyler c said...
on Feb. 1 2012 at 8:59 am
This has been the best book so far .Its amazing in both past and present .Still the best book ever.

Sydney46 said...
Sydney46, Yoder, Colorado

"You know you are in love when reality is finally better than your dreams," Dr. Seuss

Great book!!! it was amazing. the only negative thing that I have to say about it is that I wish that you would distinguish her flashbacks better from the present.

emilybwrites SILVER, Villa Hills, Kentucky

last night i lay in bed, looking up at the stars and i thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?

wow this was fantastic! please read my poem "forgotten domain" and comment/rate it it would mean a lot!!

Yeah, I know. I typed this on word and I had lines seperating the present from the past. Unfortunetly, Teen Ink didn't recognize those lines :(

iamonecoolradiator, London, Other
This was absolutely great! the only criticism i have of it is maybe just distinguish the differences between the present and the past more thoroughly! loved the way it ended :D

Sharmila said...
I liked the writing style - you had me engaged up to the last word.  Very good job!

madura said...
fine language as well as expression. great effort!!

aruna said...
Finished the story!! Very gripping & sad tale. Good background research on that period of Eyptian history.

Venkatesh said...
on May. 23 2011 at 11:43 am
Very well written. keep up the good work

amar said...
on May. 23 2011 at 9:05 am
Great stuff . Keep up with your imagination and writing skill. It is a great talent you have.

Aruna said...
Half way through the novel. Enjoying it very much.

Sonika said...
Very well written :)

neelam said...
on May. 20 2011 at 1:55 am
That was a marvellous first. Short,crisp&interesting. Keep it up!