After William

Alexandra R.
After William
Summary: After William Shakespeare dies, what happens to his family? Since he was the only person bringing in the money for the family, his mother and sister are now in serious debt. Mrs. Shakespeare is left with no choice but to force her daughter Anne into an extremely unappealing marriage. Will Anne have the strength to run away with her love, or will she be trapped forever?

This book has 28 comments. Post your own now!

MayaS. said...
This story was great! I fell in love with Tim at once. I actually did a lot of research on Shakespeare for my book, "The Secretary" (it's set in Elizabethan England and Shakespeare is a character). His family actually lived in Stratford-upon-Avon, not London, and he hardly saw his daughters. Anyway, is there more to this story? Can't wait!!!

BekahBekah said...
This IS wonderfully written, but...I think it could be a little more descriptive. Describe the surroundings a little more, make it a little more vivid...and also, when she meets Ralph, could you have her actually meet him? Actually talk to him? Instead of just having him snub her mother, she could share a few words with him and THEN decide that he was an absolute pig. Or something. (: But really, I think your book is really good. (: 

savetheplanet said...
Wow, this is quite an interesting twist!  I really like Shakespeare so I thought this was really cool! :D

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 8, 2011 at 11:19 am
That was amazing!! wow that was sooo kewl! I very nice piece of work! great job! I just posted a new story i wrote called: Alien invasion series book one: the caller. If any of u had time please go check it out and post feedback and comments. It would be much appreciated! Thanks! and keep writing everyone! :)(:

SingleRose said...
That was amazing! I kept forgetting you were a teenager writing it, great job!

star3x8 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 13, 2011 at 9:35 am
Great job! I've put part of my novel from the Tudor age up, and it's interesting to see what the era looks like in someone else's views :)

Chans247 said...
Jun. 6, 2011 at 5:07 am
This is such a good story!!!!! I hope that you keep on posting more chapters!!!! :)

alexbff<3 said...
Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:54 am

hey Al!!! luv ya!!! AMAZING STORY!! <3 You should definitely write more stories!!! C ya at school :P

-Basil

MR.F said...
May 24, 2011 at 3:50 am
Sk8erGirl-It is fun to see this here after some time and read the nice comments you have deservedly received. Do keep writing as auntbeth wrote..Congratulations.

writerthinkerdreamer said...

Hey Alex!!!! This rocks, I totally love it!!!! Great read, great plot, great emotion, great everything!!!!

~Jari

auntbeth said...
Apr. 27, 2011 at 9:43 am
I can't wait for Book 2.  Their lives together.  Keep writing.

Aunt Cheryl said...

Alex,   You are simply the best!

I love your work.

lavender said...
ALEX you are awesome!!! and the story was amazingly amazing!!!  Super impressed <3

elimas said...
Apr. 19, 2011 at 8:38 am

Alex,

What a wonderfully creative story.  Well done!

joeb said...

Very smooth read, I enjoyed it!

joeb

dibarrett said...
Alex, great story!! I love it, good luck to you!

claudia said...
Apr. 18, 2011 at 11:13 am
what a great story, I am so impressed!

JHubbard said...
Apr. 18, 2011 at 9:25 am
Amazing job Alex!  I am so impressed with your writing skills and creativity! Good luck!

Kabeyun said...
Apr. 18, 2011 at 8:31 am
What a creative angle for a story!

tina said...
Apr. 18, 2011 at 8:02 am
Wonderful idea and story Alex!