M.S Florentina Book one | Teen Ink

M.S Florentina Book one

January 14, 2019
By Lyonempire109, Brewer, Maine
More by this author
Lyonempire109, Brewer, Maine
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Author's note:

This just came to me in a dream

It was the year 1920. I had a ticket for a beautiful ship named the "M.S Florentina". I was the owner of this ship. It came to me that it would be fun to be a passenger on this massive and elegant ship, but that day would be the last day it would ever sail again.

I remember that horrifying day, it began as any day would. I woke up got out of my bed and headed to the living room. It was a long walk with a lot of twists and turns until finally, I arrived at my large, golden living room with high ceilings to it. At the table there were two people, I recognize them as Mr. Long and Mrs. Jay. (Who owns the 5th biggest company in the world, that makes the most wonderful dresses in all sizes and shapes called "Mrs. Jay's Dresses")

As soon as I saw them, I was confused until I remembered that they were here to talk about the new ship my company was making. Oh, I forgot to tell you. The name of my company is "Lyon Cruise." It's the biggest cruise ship company of all time, at least for the time being. So let's get back on track. Hi, I'm Aaron. A little about myself, I'm the son of the most wealthy man in the world and he manages the biggest shipbuilding company. Also, I'm bisexual and I have a wonderful husband that you are going to meet soon. So I started talking to Mr. Long. (Who is the owner of the company that makes these beautiful chairs called "Mr. Long's Chairs". They're the second biggest company behind mine.) We're discussing how the ship was being made and what it was going to be called.

"The ship is called the M.S Florentina and it is being made by new technicians. That way it'll now take 3 years instead of 5 to build. It will be the fastest and the biggest ship of all time. It will also be unsinkable and it is right now 99% complete. The ship has already been through tests when it was only 98% complete at the time." I informed Mr. Long.

"How long until it's finished?"

"I say a day or two we are just putting our signature touch to it" I answer with the most confidence I could muster out.

"Wait, what's signature touch?" He asked.

"Well, we put our company's brand on the doors, the dishware and of course the complimentary robes."

"That sounds very fancy. I can't wait for it to be finished," replied Mr. Long.

We decided that we would have breakfast together. That's when my lovely husband came out, Jonathan the 5th. He asked me if he could come to my important meeting with the King of England.

"Oh my god, I forgot about that meeting. When is it ?' I ask my husband.

"Baby, it's at one and it's only 8. You have plenty of time to talk to your friends and have breakfast. So am I going or not?" He replied.

"Yes, you may come. You can stay and eat. Sit right next to me, baby."

"Okay, that's fine. Thank you for letting me meet the King of England and I'll eat with you three," answered Jonathan. We went to the big dining table and all three of us sat down. We just talked for a couple of hours.

On the third hour, we had to say our goodbyes to Mr. Long and Mrs. Jay. Then John and I had to get ready to head out. We got changed into our outfits that night and got in our car. It was a Rolls-Royce Phantom I Jonckheere Coupe. Then we headed off to the Buckingham Palace to see the King of England, George VI.

As we got closer to Buckingham Palace, we saw luxury houses for sale. That's when we saw the most beautiful place ever, the Buckingham Palace. The gates open, as we entered. The palace was enormous and their gold was everywhere. After being astonished, the palace front doors opened. Trumpets went off as we heard words come out of the butler's mouth.

"King George the fifth will see you now."

King George the Fifth came out. He had the most elegant clothes that money could buy. He came down the steps with the most grace a man could walk. The Moon shimmered on the clothes that were on his body.

"Come in. Let's discuss the deal that we addressed last month, about the M.S Florentina." Said King George.

We both walk up the steps. Jonathan and I look back at the front doors as they close with a click. I started to walk to the meeting room of the palace with Jonathan behind me. We looked around the palace. There was gold everywhere, even to the point that the furniture was covered with it. We arrived at a huge door. It too was mostly made of gold. The King told us. while we were walking to the door, that it was made of 24 karats of yellow gold and that the most expensive builder made this door. It took 2 years but it was worth it in the end.

"But anyway, we must discuss how you can get a port for that ship," said the King of England.

"The ship is too enormous to be able to fit into a regular port. We must build a larger port," I replied.

"Then we start work right away. We'll talk about this in a couple of months. But for now, we're going to send small luxury ships. They're painted similarly to the cruise ship. That we're going to use to pick up any passenger. Is that fine with you," asked George the V.

"Oh yes, that's fine, but the ship's launch is not for a couple of days because we still need to add our signature touch to the ship, as you know,"

"Wait, what's the signature touch again?"

"We put our company's names on the doors, the dishware and of course the complimentary robes"

"Good, then let's go to dinner," said the King.

"Okay"

Days after the Dinner with The King of England we were now for a couple of days. Today is the day where the M.S Florentina is going to be launch a couple of hours actually.  So for a little bit me and My husband just sat and read a book or just listen to the radio.

 2 Hours later 

"BABY IT IS TIME TOO GO!"  I scream upstairs where he was reading a book 

"Okay I am coming down right know" he screams  downstair 

I Ran thought the golden living room through the second library to the front of the house one of my servants gave me my coats and 

"the car is ready to leave," the servants told me 

"thank you" I replied 

"BABY COME ON!!!!!!!" I screamed at the edge of my lungs

"OKAY, OKAY I AM HERE!!" I said

"sorry okay let's go," I said while running to the car

We both got into the car and start our drive to the launch area when we got there.  There was a massive crowd wait to get on the huge ship 

We both got into the car and start our drive to the launch area when we got there the huge gates open. There was a massive crowd wait to get on the huge ship there voices as loud as a concert, we drove down the road the ship was waiting, the hull stretch that felt like miles into the sky, the ship shimmered like diamonds when the sun hits its hull. when the car stops the crowd went quit me and Jonathan got out of the car an walk to the stage that awaits us than The King of England and the godmother came up and stand right behind us and then the launch started. I walk up to the microphone  and said 


"This ship is unsinkable, the largest ship ever built  in man's history and  will last for years to come!" I yelled into the microphone 

The whole crowd screamed  in delight 

Then the ship was launched a loud screech came from the ship as it slipped into the water people said the sound could be heard from 6 - 10 miles away.

When the ship it was in the water it was pulled to the dock by the tug boat  soon it was dock people start to get on to the ship after an hour or two 

we were off  on our journey 

The author's comments:

More chapter are coming 

It has been now  a day into our Journey everyone seems to be happy on the ship 

"Baby, what time is dinner again?" I had scream from the sitting room in our room on the ship 

"well I think it was at 6:00 pm & it is only 4:00 right now" 

"well ... I am not going to wait I am going down to the kitchen and ask the head chef if he could make me a little snack okay do you want to come with  me?" I ask Jonathan

"well I am bored yes I will come with you" he replied

after our little talk we both got up and walk to the door after  few stairways and  a couple of elevators  and twist and turns we were at the kitchen we both open the door and both walks in we started to talk to the other chefs  like

"where is the head, chef?" I ask 

After a couple we finally found him 

"Hey, head chef do you think we could get a little snack?" I ask the head chef  he replied with a yes and he said that he would sen someone to our room 

as we walk back  we heard a scream from a room we both run to it and as we open the door a person ran out we could not see the face and he got away, we both open the door and there was blood on the bed and the window 

"OMG, SOME ON WAS MURDER!!!!!!" Jonathan scream 



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.