New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Unique

Kelly W.
Unique
Summary: Peyton of Olympus is back, now entering in her most dangerous escapade yet. She volunteers as tribute in the Hunger Games, unprepared for the challenges awaiting her.

that_girl_with_the_penThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Thanks for the comments and advice everyone! I'm considering writing a similar story, but with a simpler approach. Would anyone be interested in reading about Peyton's days at Harry Potter and Camp Half-Blood? That's only two books combined, so it will be less complicated but the same epic feel.

dancemomspotter12 said...
its pretty good but i think that there r 22 many ideas....  

Yuri_NakamuraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 9, 2012 at 12:51 am:
I like this, a lot. keep writing :)

UniqueDaisyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 9, 2012 at 11:30 am :
Thank you so much!

AppleQueen said...
Jun. 29, 2012 at 10:18 pm:
ts good and all, but it's just way too much. I can see where you're going by mixing all those books. Just too much.

HarryPotterLover30This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 3, 2012 at 10:58 pm :

Yeah same. Way too many books. I cant keep track of them all, gosh. I like it better than the first book though. Remember my Twilight comments? Hehe. continue with only one or two more books, and you will be golden.

Yuri_NakamuraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 10, 2012 at 2:02 pm :
that;s probably a good idea, but it's like the ultimate fanfic