Home > Novel (Fiction) > Fan Fiction > Pure Half-Blood

Pure Half-Blood

Kelly W.
Pure Half-Blood
Summary: Peyton is daughter of Zeus and a Hogwarts potions professor. She's spent her entire life struggling to balance her double life, and now her parents are sending her off North Shore public high school!

There, she learns that not all everyone needs magic to have power over her. When she meets the Mean Girls, as well as some other scary creatures, she makes choices that will change her life forever.

What happens when the king of the gods and a powerful witch are parents to the most powerful fifteen year old girl in the supernatural world? Pure half-blood or pure Mean Girl?

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 2 at 2:23 pm:
This is amazing. You really do have such talent and greatness in you. Thank you so, so, so much for sharing this. :)

StellaDPloom said...
Possibly? You mean, absolutely to be continued, right? I love this. I need more.

HarryPotterLover30 said...
Or I guess... you could have her wake up froma coma or something, and anthony and the vampires and her high school never happened or have it be a dream that was put on by her mother with a potion and to show her she sperfect just the way she is. That way, I think it would be better, and less....slightly creepyno offense. Like i said before, it is a very well written story, but the twilight element just put me off........ :)

HarryPotterLover30 said...
Mar. 27, 2012 at 9:39 pm:
It is really good, although, I've never been a fan of  Twilight. I really just don't like it. It started out really good, but once you got to the vampire part it all kind of went downhill. Take out the vampires, continue, and it'll be perfect. :)