Home > Novel (Fiction) > Fan Fiction > Depths of Mythology

Depths of Mythology

Cat-Girl
Depths of Mythology
Summary: A long time ago, myths were spun by Greeks. Many people have improvised on them, but some made up there own.
Discover how goddesses trick each other into spats, and how they escape. Artemis has a certain grudgea against Aphrodite, and wants Athena to aid her plan. But will the goddess of wisdom help steal Aphrodite's most prized posession?
Zeus has to ask the Underworld's darkest goddess for help and to return a favor. He demands for a very important item that hasn't been seen since time began...
Daughter of the Titans' general, sabotager of the gods, and primely, traitor of the gods, Calypso is on the run. But Hera seeks her out, and has something very special planned for her.

This book has 6 comments. Post your own now!

MarisaCoulterCrazyWriter This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really love this. I wrote a collection of Mythology short stories with a friend, but they're full of inside jokes, so I can't really publish them. Plus, they use real people in the books. Any ideas how I could get them down for people to read?

Cat-Girl replied...
One thing you could do is change the names around a bit, and maybe turn the inside jokes into a bit more realistic events. I'll think on it some more and tell you if I come up with any more ideas! Good luck. =)

MarisaCoulterCrazyWriter This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thanks. The book is about our Latin teachers actually being Greek and Roman gods (Athena and Poseidon, needed a rivalry there. It's really funny, but for half of it you had to be in Latin class to understand). A lot of it fits to real life... we gave each of our teachers a copy (requested by them) :). I am hoping to publish it, but I don't know how I would make it fit.

Cat-Girl replied...
If you want, you could email it to me and I could give you a few tips on what to do. If that's not comfortable for you, I guess you could just tell me what kind of things there are in the story that wouldn't sound right when published. :) Lol- I take Latin too! My favorite Roman\Greek god is Poseidon\Hephaestus and goddess is Artemis. Salve

Thanks. Give me your email and I will. I'm going to change the names first, because I'm fine with it, but I'm not sure who in the book will be. My two Latin teachers fit the descriptions of Athena and Poseidon perfectly. Tu callida es :)

Cat-Girl replied...
I tried to put my email in...but the monitors on TeenInk won't let me put out personal info. I can help you do the story on a forum, though!