Home > Novel (Fiction) > Fan Fiction > Baynes Creek

Baynes Creek

Gabby G.
Baynes Creek
Summary: Gabby is one of the couple thousand of werewolves attending Baynes Creek Bording school for Supernatural Beings. Gabby pretty much has it all she is beautiful, pretty popular, she is dating the hottest guy in school and she has a genuine, close group of friedns who care for her and love her. But when she encounters Parker the delinquent, things start to go down hill.

TheStarDustLavillaQueenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 23 at 4:48 pm:
You HAVE GOT to post chapter two. PLEASE!!!!! This first chapter was AMAZING. i want to know what happens to Gabby too. I AM BEGGING YOU TO POST CHAPTER TWO

Damon_And_Stefans_MommaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Awesome sauce!!!!!

falling_UPThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 5, 2013 at 8:53 am:
PLEASE POST MORE! I really like the stroy line so far and I want to know what happens to Gabby.

EternalNightThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 12, 2012 at 6:22 pm:
I love where this story is headed. I really hope you continue to write and post more of this story soon. I am curious to see what will happen next. :)